Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,536 members, 7,958,649 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 07:44 PM

Aisha Yesufu To Wike: Your Threat To Kill, Bury IPOB Members Absolute Nonsense - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Yesufu To Wike: Your Threat To Kill, Bury IPOB Members Absolute Nonsense (33752 Views)

2023: It's Absolute Nonsense For Me To Step Down For Tinubu, Atiku - Kwankwaso / Aisha Yesufu To Peter Obi - "I'm Not Going To Work For You" / “Withdraw Your Threat On IPOB,” – Fani-Kayode To Junaid Mohammed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Yesufu To Wike: Your Threat To Kill, Bury IPOB Members Absolute Nonsense by festacman(m): 6:10pm On Jun 03, 2021
gidgiddy:

The difference is that Nnamdi Kanu will have long lasting support, Wike will be a nobody after 2 years

You can't be too sure. Tomorrow is always pregnant.
Re: Aisha Yesufu To Wike: Your Threat To Kill, Bury IPOB Members Absolute Nonsense by JohnSin97: 6:20pm On Jun 03, 2021
After this gorrila has been busted as a fraud.... she's out here trying to revive her dying career. Stinking bitchh.
Re: Aisha Yesufu To Wike: Your Threat To Kill, Bury IPOB Members Absolute Nonsense by NOETHNICITY(m): 6:36pm On Jun 03, 2021
JohnBullMySon:
Wike is just allowing himself to be consumed by unnecessary hate. Which kind of obsession with IPOB be this na

Are they the only problem Rivers State is facing?
How can the useless ibo terrorist group be eyeing to hoist thier useless flag in his state

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu To Wike: Your Threat To Kill, Bury IPOB Members Absolute Nonsense by MEGAWATCH: 7:11pm On Jun 03, 2021
OnionBandit:
We need people with big hairy balls like Wike to rule this country after Buhari. Only iron hands can handle the onion bandits

This woman is trying too hard to win support of her fanbase back after falling out with the hunchback

She disgusts me

You have been conquered long ago, your home land taken from you and you have no family name or identity, so reasoning like a slave is the right thing for you.

KEEP LIVING LIKE A SLAVE YOU ARE, IT IS YOUR BIRTH RIGHT.

Damn
Re: Aisha Yesufu To Wike: Your Threat To Kill, Bury IPOB Members Absolute Nonsense by WeRblessed(f): 7:30pm On Jun 03, 2021
[quote author=IamFINESSE post=102334639]Wike na mouth jare

He has lost relevance[/quote

My Nigerian mother always says that who the gods want to kill, they first make him � !!
Re: Aisha Yesufu To Wike: Your Threat To Kill, Bury IPOB Members Absolute Nonsense by Sunsets: 8:02pm On Jun 03, 2021
Low grade no be small. Irresponsible and primitive. I no be IPOB member, sha. I no like them.
JEWELofHELL:

https://dailypost.ng/2021/06/03/your-threat-to-kill-bury-ipob-members-absolute-nonsense-aisha-yusuf-to-wike/
Re: Aisha Yesufu To Wike: Your Threat To Kill, Bury IPOB Members Absolute Nonsense by richboy7(m): 8:37pm On Jun 03, 2021
JooEeL:
Yesufu. Thanks for speaking out. As an Oduduwan, I strongly identify with my Igbo brothers as well 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

Igbos have lived with me since Ive been born and I rarely hear Igbo-Yoruba fight / clash. It's always Yoruba-Hausa/Fulani clash at Mile 12 Lagos, or Yoruba-Fulani at Sabo, Lagere, Ile-Ife. Igbos are never my problem, and the coastal biafrans as well (Calabar, Efik etc). These are gentle people. They don't kill me in my farmlands, they don't rape our daughters. And they don't grab lands. They either rent or buy it.

All Ive observed that the Igbos want is a fair playground for competition. They are always ready for a challenge and have one of the most unique minds I've seen. How IPOB never folded up till this day despite the constant media onslaught, paid urchin libeling, proscription etc., they kept growing in reputation. Once they believe in something after analysing it, their steadfastness to it is unbelievable. The other ethnicities in part of Biafra are kind of lukewarm; some have abandoned the course. But the core Igbos never wavered. Even though they bore the greatest brunt during the war.

Salute.

Yesufu Aisha, pls there's a message from Anonymous. Your life is at risk; they plan to eliminate you for standing with the Biafrans.

Pls lay low for now.

In fact this man you've said it all. I thank you so much for this write up. This is the most reasonable post so far

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu To Wike: Your Threat To Kill, Bury IPOB Members Absolute Nonsense by Nobody: 9:10pm On Jun 03, 2021
This clown is still trying hard to remain relevant!
Re: Aisha Yesufu To Wike: Your Threat To Kill, Bury IPOB Members Absolute Nonsense by Kaypeeboss(m): 9:28pm On Jun 03, 2021
ablejesus26:
On a more serious note. Forget about ipob nonsense,Wike sort of sounded like a cultist.
Lol,na cultist na
Re: Aisha Yesufu To Wike: Your Threat To Kill, Bury IPOB Members Absolute Nonsense by Nature8(m): 9:51pm On Jun 03, 2021
ifytrik:
Governor wike is a typical Nigerian leader, always fighting battles with his mouth

grin
Re: Aisha Yesufu To Wike: Your Threat To Kill, Bury IPOB Members Absolute Nonsense by donbenie(m): 10:56pm On Jun 03, 2021
Jamesbally:

This IPOB sympathiser need to keep her mouth shut.

Governor Wike is a good and fearless leader. Eastern Governors should emulate him.
Shut up angry
Re: Aisha Yesufu To Wike: Your Threat To Kill, Bury IPOB Members Absolute Nonsense by naikeboy(m): 11:11pm On Jun 03, 2021
Too much drugs day worry wike.......
Re: Aisha Yesufu To Wike: Your Threat To Kill, Bury IPOB Members Absolute Nonsense by calcal: 11:30pm On Jun 03, 2021
In a normal country governor WIKE need to GO for issuing that statement.

This man is totally illiterate.
Re: Aisha Yesufu To Wike: Your Threat To Kill, Bury IPOB Members Absolute Nonsense by Thewarner(m): 1:10am On Jun 04, 2021
Let tell you the truth
When soldiers attack you people,
Don't be cry wow.
because nobody care.
We tired of your mouth.
This woman will only write your situation on the news paper.
So be careful, if not you will end up death and decay beside the river bank kiss
Re: Aisha Yesufu To Wike: Your Threat To Kill, Bury IPOB Members Absolute Nonsense by DedeNkem: 1:55am On Jun 04, 2021
Only in this zoo called Nigeria would an incompetent idiot in power boast openly about his plan to commit a heinous crime like murder and not be kicked out of office immediately and arrested!
Re: Aisha Yesufu To Wike: Your Threat To Kill, Bury IPOB Members Absolute Nonsense by Laurene: 3:26am On Jun 04, 2021
OnionBandit:
We need people with big hairy balls like Wike to rule this country after Buhari. Only iron hands can handle the onion bandits

This woman is trying too hard to win support of her fanbase back after falling out with the hunchback

She disgusts me

Damn
goatandyamtheory. grin
Re: Aisha Yesufu To Wike: Your Threat To Kill, Bury IPOB Members Absolute Nonsense by OnionBandit(f): 6:35am On Jun 04, 2021
Laurene:
goatandyamtheory. grin

Re: Aisha Yesufu To Wike: Your Threat To Kill, Bury IPOB Members Absolute Nonsense by linusbnn(m): 10:32am On Jun 04, 2021
Jesuschristus:
This woman should shut up.Did she talk when IPOB issued threat rather attacked police stations?

What brought about the police killings?.
Re: Aisha Yesufu To Wike: Your Threat To Kill, Bury IPOB Members Absolute Nonsense by Jesuschristus: 10:38am On Jun 04, 2021
linusbnn:

What brought about the police killings?.

Nnamdi KANU'S order to create chaos in east thinking that will lead to Biafra
Re: Aisha Yesufu To Wike: Your Threat To Kill, Bury IPOB Members Absolute Nonsense by linusbnn(m): 10:41am On Jun 04, 2021
Jesuschristus:

Nnamdi KANU'S order to create chaos in east thinking that will lead to Biafra

Were the police and army killing them even when they were unarmed?.
Re: Aisha Yesufu To Wike: Your Threat To Kill, Bury IPOB Members Absolute Nonsense by Jesuschristus: 10:46am On Jun 04, 2021
linusbnn:

Were the police and army killing them even when they were unarmed?.

Why ?why av they nt killed u Even though u are un armed
Re: Aisha Yesufu To Wike: Your Threat To Kill, Bury IPOB Members Absolute Nonsense by linusbnn(m): 12:05pm On Jun 04, 2021
Jesuschristus:

Why ?why av they nt killed u Even though u are un armed

You should worry more on how to help yourself become more reasonable.
Re: Aisha Yesufu To Wike: Your Threat To Kill, Bury IPOB Members Absolute Nonsense by PrinceGallant: 7:13am On Feb 07, 2022
This girl, like other of her ilks, is blind to see anything reasonably good in whatever government do or say. She is just hell bent on antagonising and destructively criticizing the government. And worse is our media that are giving her attention

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Saraki And Ekweremadu May Get Tough Bail Conditions / Akpabio Strikes Senate Presidency Deal With APC, 10 Lawmakers To Defect With Him / Presidency Counters Tinubu On Kachikwu, Fuel Scarcity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.