Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,144 members, 7,815,009 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:35 AM

No 1 Fruit Juice In The Market - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / No 1 Fruit Juice In The Market (12861 Views)

Strange Particles Found In Chivita Orange Pineapple Fruit Juice (Rumor) / Packaged Garri Is Now Available In The Market[photo] / Which Fruit Juice Is The Best In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No 1 Fruit Juice In The Market by Nobody: 5:39pm On Jun 08, 2011
bottled water is the best for you. or you can just make your own natural fruit juice with real natural fruit yourself.

honestly, most of these fruit juices are nothing but concentrate, flavor and color and they are not good for you.
Re: No 1 Fruit Juice In The Market by seedord247(m): 5:57pm On Jun 08, 2011
rafhell:

bottled water is the best for you. or you can just make your own natural fruit juice with real natural fruit yourself.

honestly, most of these fruit juices are nothing but concentrate, flavor and color and they are not good for you.

But pple dey buy am
Re: No 1 Fruit Juice In The Market by freezy(m): 6:04pm On Jun 08, 2011
Big Stout!!! Super Chilled. . . grin grin cool
Re: No 1 Fruit Juice In The Market by yesboss20(m): 6:13pm On Jun 08, 2011
I used to enjoy dansa alot sometime back but da best brand on da market is definitely Chi Exotic, simply because they have a wide product range. The new chi active is just like da old 5alive though. Second place goes to 5alive, then dansa, fumman, etc.
Re: No 1 Fruit Juice In The Market by Chuckdee(m): 6:14pm On Jun 08, 2011
sleekman:

I like fumman because there is no sugar. Just natural but now I go cheap. Mile12 market is next door so I order lots of Oranges. I got this really good deal on a used orange juice extractor (N1000) from a guy dat brings in things from Europe. So I don't need to be 'poisoned' anymore.

No Bro, you ain't going cheap, rather you are going the best way!!, Nothing can beat the natural thing just the way it was made to taken by the original creator. I strongly thing our life span has greatly reduced due to all the intake of artificial goods in our time,  The rule of thumb for me is: take them fresh as much as you can!!
Re: No 1 Fruit Juice In The Market by juman(m): 6:23pm On Jun 08, 2011
EKENEA:

Ogogoro

Habah. No. grin grin grin

WATER
Re: No 1 Fruit Juice In The Market by marcus1234: 7:21pm On Jun 08, 2011
Re: No 1 Fruit Juice In The Market by sleekman(m): 7:40pm On Jun 08, 2011
Chuckdee:

No Bro, you ain't going cheap, rather you are going the best way!!, Nothing can beat the natural thing just the way it was made to taken by the original creator. I strongly thing our life span has greatly reduced due to all the intake of artificial goods in our time,  The rule of thumb for me is: take them fresh as much as you can!!
If you say so. U know being close to mile12 is cheap. Y don't people just get a juice extractor, extract d juice & store it in the fridge or freezer. Anytime I take those things I get blisters or should I say bumps @ d back of my head
Re: No 1 Fruit Juice In The Market by murtalaa(m): 7:54pm On Jun 08, 2011
Civita Active is the Best. Nothing comes close![/size][size=8pt][/size][size=8pt]
Re: No 1 Fruit Juice In The Market by femmy2010(m): 8:40pm On Jun 08, 2011
5Alive
Hollandia
Chivita
Funman
Re: No 1 Fruit Juice In The Market by mamagee3(f): 8:42pm On Jun 08, 2011
Orange Juice!
Re: No 1 Fruit Juice In The Market by Tinyemeka(m): 8:48pm On Jun 08, 2011
I live alone and sometimes I get too lazy to cook, so believe me when I say I've sampled any fruit juice in the mkt.

The 5Alive range of products tend to be watery and lack body

Dansa products especially the mango variety comes very close to tasting like the real thing.

But I'll doff my hat anyday for Chi Exotic range (not Chivita). I don't know how they do it but it seems to me that they use the real fruit in their production. After drinking the juice, sediments of the fruit (be it coconut, orange, etc) accumulates at the sides and bottom of the glass. There was a time I bought Chi exotic orange pulp with nectar. The thing was soo thick I thought the pack had gone bad. Upon looking closely, I got to discover it was actually orange with the flesh and everything that I was drinking. The people really meant it when they said it was orange pulp. I haven't been able to get that variety again after several searches in the mkt.

My all-time favourite however is Chi Exotic Coconut with Pineapple and Nectar. Extremely addictive. I no fit shout.

P.S. I believe Chi Foods and associated coys is not Nigerian owned as claimed by an earlier poster. I think it is Indian-owned (Viju: Chinese)

1 Like

Re: No 1 Fruit Juice In The Market by Toyesky: 9:44pm On Jun 08, 2011
Where una put Dansa and Fuuman, they are very good but there is one made by MDWW that one is home made real 100% natural juice
Re: No 1 Fruit Juice In The Market by opositive(m): 10:18pm On Jun 08, 2011
i love CHI products, they have a natural taste.five alive, too watery, artificial i guess
Re: No 1 Fruit Juice In The Market by pereze: 10:51pm On Jun 08, 2011
NITRIC-C. That's the best of the best, dissolved in BORE HOLE water.
Make sense juice any day!
Re: No 1 Fruit Juice In The Market by fyneguy: 11:01pm On Jun 08, 2011
I like CWAY apple and Chi-exotic
Re: No 1 Fruit Juice In The Market by prosperup(m): 11:25pm On Jun 08, 2011
My best juice is Ribena apple and blackcurrant.
Re: No 1 Fruit Juice In The Market by asagal(f): 11:36pm On Jun 08, 2011
chi exotic flavoz al d wayyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: No 1 Fruit Juice In The Market by mamagee3(f): 2:31am On Jun 09, 2011
[size=20pt]Minute maid is the best ever! tongue[/size]
Re: No 1 Fruit Juice In The Market by jonced(m): 2:43am On Jun 09, 2011
mama-gee:

[size=20pt]Minute maid is the best ever! tongue[/size]
Re: No 1 Fruit Juice In The Market by mamagee3(f): 2:45am On Jun 09, 2011
^^What are you hoping to accomplish? undecided
Re: No 1 Fruit Juice In The Market by jonced(m): 3:00am On Jun 09, 2011
@mama gee

Made a mistake, apologies!

@Topic
1. Cappy apple
2. Chivita
3. 5 Alive
4. C way peach
Re: No 1 Fruit Juice In The Market by olawalebabs(m): 5:53am On Jun 09, 2011
Niyya drinks of course
Re: No 1 Fruit Juice In The Market by Echala: 6:12am On Jun 09, 2011
@lari03 - You said you liked CHI because it is a Nigerian brand, hmmmmm, well, a bit of Information. The founder of CHI is German and all his management staff up to MD level are all Indians. They only hire Nigerians to do some clerical/administrative work and ofcourse the factory work.
Re: No 1 Fruit Juice In The Market by Bisjosh(f): 7:09am On Jun 09, 2011
Chivita
Hollandia
5alive
Dansa
The above are d juices dat make sense in nigeria
Re: No 1 Fruit Juice In The Market by 9jarocks(m): 7:55am On Jun 09, 2011
Chilled Star
Re: No 1 Fruit Juice In The Market by snthesis(m): 8:08am On Jun 09, 2011
iced cold Palmy grin grin
Re: No 1 Fruit Juice In The Market by dara22: 8:10am On Jun 09, 2011
my favorite is  Chi Exotic coconut n pineapple
also any good pineapple drink
Re: No 1 Fruit Juice In The Market by 4ee: 8:16am On Jun 09, 2011
Chivita- i love the pineapple/coconut flavour smiley
Re: No 1 Fruit Juice In The Market by Sike(m): 8:45am On Jun 09, 2011
I Love Chivita!!!
Re: No 1 Fruit Juice In The Market by maxygirl(f): 9:00am On Jun 09, 2011
i love cway peach, then anything from the House of Chi, Dansa is not bad too,

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Are Women Better Cook Than Men? / How To Make Hamburger / Guinness Debuts In Premium Lager Category With Guinness Gold

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.