Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,134 members, 7,814,973 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:09 AM

“igbo Had History Before Buhari, And We Will Have A Future After Him, No Fear” - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / “igbo Had History Before Buhari, And We Will Have A Future After Him, No Fear” (849 Views)

Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Anthony Joshua For Prostrating Before Buhari / Aisha Yesufu: I Got My NYSC Even Before Buhari Wrote His Cambridge / Ogun Governor, Abiodun Under Fire For Underrating Obasanjo Before Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“igbo Had History Before Buhari, And We Will Have A Future After Him, No Fear” by Callyd(m): 4:25pm On Jun 03, 2021
“Igbo Had History Before Buhari, And We Will Have A Future After Him, We will Not Fear Him” – Ndi Igbo

Scrolling through my twitter homepage, I saw post made by an account known to be identified as IGBO History and Facts, although looking at the account it real shows that it is an account opened to mainly deliver informations to the Igbos.

The IGBO History and Facts on their twitter page made a post concerning Nigerian president Buhari and the Igbos. The account made it open that President Buhari Muhammadu is irrelevant to the progress of the igbo people.

This made other twitter users retweet and made comments on President Buhari.
See what people said about this;
https://www.callydgists.com/2021/06/igbo-had-history-before-buhari-and-we.html

1 Like

Re: “igbo Had History Before Buhari, And We Will Have A Future After Him, No Fear” by dat9jaguy(m): 4:47pm On Jun 03, 2021
Let me tell you a secret. Buhari wey una hate like this no send una.
If you like nack your head for stone, the man will do what he has to do.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: “igbo Had History Before Buhari, And We Will Have A Future After Him, No Fear” by buckeyemedia: 4:49pm On Jun 03, 2021
Callyd:
“Igbo Had History Before Buhari, And We Will Have A Future After Him, We will Not Fear Him” – Ndi Igbo

Scrolling through my twitter homepage, I saw post made by an account known to be identified as IGBO History and Facts, although looking at the account it real shows that it is an account opened to mainly deliver informations to the Igbos.

The IGBO History and Facts on their twitter page made a post concerning Nigerian president Buhari and the Igbos. The account made it open that President Buhari Muhammadu is irrelevant to the progress of the igbo people.

This made other twitter users retweet and made comments on President Buhari.
See what people said about this;
https://www.callydgists.com/2021/06/igbo-had-history-before-buhari-and-we.html
But you are the ones always mentioning Baba, he has ignored you as an inconsequential 5% for 6 straight years, one would have thought you would have moved on, but no, it seems the President is still mentally torturing your soul?
Re: “igbo Had History Before Buhari, And We Will Have A Future After Him, No Fear” by temitope27(m): 4:57pm On Jun 03, 2021
If u no cross baba lane
Re: “igbo Had History Before Buhari, And We Will Have A Future After Him, No Fear” by Kingpee2(m): 5:25pm On Jun 03, 2021
you can’t block a deaf man’s ear ....Buhari wey deaf already ..
Re: “igbo Had History Before Buhari, And We Will Have A Future After Him, No Fear” by paramakina202: 5:27pm On Jun 03, 2021
Ndi Igbo will outlive Buhari and his APC that is certain.
Re: “igbo Had History Before Buhari, And We Will Have A Future After Him, No Fear” by owobokiri(m): 5:33pm On Jun 03, 2021
buckeyemedia:
But you are the ones always mentioning Baba, he has ignored you as an inconsequential 5% for 6 straight years, one would have thought you would have moved on, but no, it seems the President is still mentally torturing your soul?
You South Western APC internet urchins acting as buharis errand boys will cry very soon.
Your brothers are joining fuulani soldiers to kill innocent youths in Owerri, later you will claim it's between Igbos and fulanis..
Your time to wail is near..
We will be here to enjoy it..
You all are happy because you think he's handing over to you guys after his war in igboland? Big shock awaits una..
We know you lot. You feed from treachery. But this time, it will consume you guys...

1 Like

Re: “igbo Had History Before Buhari, And We Will Have A Future After Him, No Fear” by Piggyyeaster1: 5:35pm On Jun 03, 2021
"The language they understand"
Above quote makes millions of iyanmiris urinate on their pants

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “igbo Had History Before Buhari, And We Will Have A Future After Him, No Fear” by Piggyyeaster1: 5:36pm On Jun 03, 2021
[s]
owobokiri:

You South Western APC internet urchins acting as buharis errand boys will cry very soon.
Your brothers are joining fuulani soldiers to kill innocent youths in Owerri, later you will claim it's between Igbos and fulanis..
Your time to wdil is near..
We will be here to enjoy it..
You all are happy because you think he's handing over to you guys after his war in igboland? Big shock awaits una..
We know you lot. You feed from treachery. But this time, it will consume you guys...
[/s] Stop wailing
We warned you
Re: “igbo Had History Before Buhari, And We Will Have A Future After Him, No Fear” by owobokiri(m): 5:45pm On Jun 03, 2021
Piggyyeaster1:
[s][/s] Stop wailing
We warned you
Warned us to run over to Benin IDP camps and leave home and family to some scallywags from Futaa jallon? Are you 'dashing out' cowardice like confettis?
Re: “igbo Had History Before Buhari, And We Will Have A Future After Him, No Fear” by Piggyyeaster1: 5:46pm On Jun 03, 2021
[s]
owobokiri:

Warned us to run over to Benin IDP camps and leave home and family to some scallywags from Futaa jallon? Are you 'dashing out' cowardice like confettis?
[/s] It is stale
Be creative

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “igbo Had History Before Buhari, And We Will Have A Future After Him, No Fear” by owobokiri(m): 5:57pm On Jun 03, 2021
Piggyyeaster1:
[s][/s] It is stale
Be creative
Sorry!
I'm not that inventively stoopid like you..
Neither do I have the time to entertain a chronic court jester.
The terror you guys voted into power is threatening to use state power to commit genocide and we are busy trying to stop him in his tracks..., And we will. It won't stop you from electing another moro-n in few years time though.. After all you are a product of a feudal culture...
You are not called "sophisticated mo-rons" for nothing....
Re: “igbo Had History Before Buhari, And We Will Have A Future After Him, No Fear” by Piggyyeaster1: 6:02pm On Jun 03, 2021
owobokiri:

Sorry!
I'm not that inventively stoopid like you..
Neither do I have the time to entertain a chronic court jester.
The terror you guys voted into power is threatening to use state power to commit genocide and we are busy trying to stop him in his tracks..., And we will. It won't stop you from electing another moro-n in few years time though.. After all you are a product of a feudal culture...
You are not called "sophisticated mo-rons" for nothing....
cry no more akpamu

Re: “igbo Had History Before Buhari, And We Will Have A Future After Him, No Fear” by Coldshisha: 8:49pm On Jun 03, 2021
grin

You said he is dead and a clone, now you are still disturbing him

(1) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu: Igbo's List Your Demands From FG. / Kanu's Arrest: IPOB Members Protest At British Embassy, Submit Petition [PHOTOS] / Buhari Undisputed King Of Nepotism,gives Kastina 6billion Naira[photo]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.