Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,346 members, 7,811,996 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:39 AM

Learn How To Read The Quran In 2 Months - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Learn How To Read The Quran In 2 Months (184 Views)

Odumeje: I'm Not Educated; How God Taught Me To Read And Speak English (Video) / Pastor Caught Tearing And Burning The Quran In Kogi (Photos) / Why Do Thousands Of Churches Differ In Doctrine Yet They Read The Bible - Freeze (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Learn How To Read The Quran In 2 Months by Mysterious3(m): 6:22pm On Jun 03, 2021
Qur'an for beginners

By the end of this course the student will be able to look directly into the Quran and read by Allaah's Permission.

Course Overview:

1 – Arabic Alphabets

2 – Harakaat (Short Vowels)

3 – Joining the letters together

4 – Sukoon & Saakinah letters

5 – Tanween

6 – Madd Letters

7 – Shaddah

8 – Reading Practice

9 – Examination.​

10- Others

خَيْرُكُمْ مَنْ تَعَلَّمَ الْقُرْآنَ وَعَلَّمَهُ

The Prophet (ﷺ) said, “The best among you (Muslims) are those who learn the Qur’an and teach it.”

You can still register�

WhatsApp 08058957058

(1) (Reply)

Prophet TB Joshua Prepared His People Before His Death / Meditate On This Tonight. / Brethen, Reason With Me!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.