Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,319 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:16 AM

Depression, Pls Help Supplied Good Of 7million But Just 1.3m Has Been Paid - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Depression, Pls Help Supplied Good Of 7million But Just 1.3m Has Been Paid (359 Views)

NDLEA Intercepts 1.7million Opioid Pills In Noodles, Others At Lagos Airport / NDLEA Intercepts Counterfeit $4.7million Cash, Arrests Nursing Mum (photos) / Dismissed Policeman Supplied 5 AK-47 Rifles For Offa Bank Robbery – Suspect (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Depression, Pls Help Supplied Good Of 7million But Just 1.3m Has Been Paid by incogni2o: 7:18pm On Jun 03, 2021
Good day nairalanders, please my sister is in a big financial mess..... She supplied goods to ibadan Tru a particular guy... It was the guy that gave her the idea of supplying Rice to buyers in ibadan... After sending 557 bags of rice, stories upon stories started coming up. The truth is, most of my family that raised money for this business are depressed already... This matter is since last year and still now, this guy and the person he supplied the rice too are yet to pay... Out of almost 7 million, they have paid only 1.3 million..

Yet they have sold the whole bag of rice supplied but they are not releasing the money..

My sister doesn't know the Alhaji, it was this guy that knows them all.. Both of them stays at ibadan but my sis stays in Lagos.....

Nairalanders, my sister is going Tru depression right now.... She needs the help of military or civil defence to help her recover this money..... Those criminals have sold the goods but they wunt release the money...

Nairalanders pls help my family b4 my sister goes into depression...

Location is ibadan.... My sis will compensate anyone that can help her recover her money... She will compensate them nicely...

What we need is any army, civil defense or anyone that can help us recover our money
Any help Pls......

Mynd44 seun lalasticlala Dominique ishilove Cao

Can this get to front page..

As it stands now, she can only pay nicely to anyone that can help her...

She will definitely settle anyone that can help get her money from this said guy and Alhaji.....

We need help pls
Re: Depression, Pls Help Supplied Good Of 7million But Just 1.3m Has Been Paid by incogni2o: 7:19pm On Jun 03, 2021
You should create it as a topic, not a comment on another topic
Re: Depression, Pls Help Supplied Good Of 7million But Just 1.3m Has Been Paid by Kosoco(m): 7:26pm On Jun 03, 2021
Go report that matter to Police station instead of Nairaland. Its called OBT.... Thank me later
Re: Depression, Pls Help Supplied Good Of 7million But Just 1.3m Has Been Paid by sylve11: 7:33pm On Jun 03, 2021
In as much you have their contacts, you can easily get the money.

I will suggest 3 ways to get the money.

1. Using the Nigerian Police, engaging this process will bring your money if the person you want to get the money from doesn't bribed his way out. It usually takes time but at the end you will be happy.

2. Using the military: engaging this process will fast track you getting your money but this process isn't legal and in fact, the military can do more than you asked them to do if the person they want to get the money from is proving hard headed. When the over do occurs, you will enter into another problem if the person you want to collect the money from knows his ways.

3. Area boys: engaging this means you will get the money fast but the money will be divided into two equal parts. One part for you, the other for the boys. Generally not okay because it can get messy.

In all, I'd suggest you use the Nigerian Police because, that's one legal means you will get your money and if you will do this, always have the IGP's number on dialled to follow up the process.

Should I say "Good luck "? cool

(1) (Reply)

NNAMDI Kanu Ordered Us To Bury Ikonso With 2000 Human Heads / Zuma Riots: Vigilantes Catch Policeman With Looted Goods In SA (video) / Trailer Don Jam Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.