Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,204 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:00 AM

Governor Akeredolu Travelled To Thailand To Study Cultivation Of Cannabis - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Akeredolu Travelled To Thailand To Study Cultivation Of Cannabis (21616 Views)

Governor Adeleke: I Went To Thailand To Rest, Check My Medicals / Legalise Cultivation Of Cannabis, Akeredolu Urges FG / Akeredolu Returns From Thailand, Frowns At Illegal Cultivation Of Cannabis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Akeredolu Travelled To Thailand To Study Cultivation Of Cannabis by chukwuibuipob: 9:42am On Jun 04, 2021
sad
Re: Governor Akeredolu Travelled To Thailand To Study Cultivation Of Cannabis by Romanoff(f): 9:42am On Jun 04, 2021
For the igbo smokers.

This is not the kind of cannabis that gets one high o. The cannabidiol is the end of product and its not psychoactive.

1 Like

Re: Governor Akeredolu Travelled To Thailand To Study Cultivation Of Cannabis by PGKing1(m): 9:45am On Jun 04, 2021
It generates revenue..��

Re: Governor Akeredolu Travelled To Thailand To Study Cultivation Of Cannabis by thaoriginator: 9:46am On Jun 04, 2021
Frontail:
grin FKK wan become your special Aide on weed grin grin cheesy
gringringrin

FFK is a clown haha cheesy
Re: Governor Akeredolu Travelled To Thailand To Study Cultivation Of Cannabis by NaijaOlosho(f): 9:46am On Jun 04, 2021
SmartProf:
I have a feeling that after he studied the cultivation, he tasted it.

Na Igbolabi na grin
Re: Governor Akeredolu Travelled To Thailand To Study Cultivation Of Cannabis by stupidmod3: 9:47am On Jun 04, 2021
lol. like an episode in south park every one started doing weed farming no one to sell to
Re: Governor Akeredolu Travelled To Thailand To Study Cultivation Of Cannabis by BigBashiru: 9:47am On Jun 04, 2021
References:

http://saharareporters.com/2021/06/03/i-travelled-thailand-study-cultivation-cannabis%E2%80%93governor-akeredolu

https://twitter.com/RotimiAkeredolu/status/1400500458330984448?s=19

UK, EU are not trying to earn foreign exchange. so stop trying to earn foreign exchange and focus on trade...
Re: Governor Akeredolu Travelled To Thailand To Study Cultivation Of Cannabis by francis5051: 9:50am On Jun 04, 2021
Joromi1:
I love this man. grin grin grin grin
Legalize weed like ugu. Almighty Jah Rastafari made them all.
hahahaha you be mad man I swear �
Re: Governor Akeredolu Travelled To Thailand To Study Cultivation Of Cannabis by Ashirioluwa: 9:52am On Jun 04, 2021
This is how our officials are wasting government funds. Nothing special in cannabis cultivation. All he needs to do is to support the local people who are interested financially.

Our local farmers have been cultivating cannabis illegally before this man was born

Why must he be the person to go? Send the farmers so that they can have first hand experience.

This is Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Governor Akeredolu Travelled To Thailand To Study Cultivation Of Cannabis by West2019(m): 9:53am On Jun 04, 2021
Uslese man
Re: Governor Akeredolu Travelled To Thailand To Study Cultivation Of Cannabis by Simplythebest: 9:54am On Jun 04, 2021
I still wondering why this Ondo state Governor and his state house of assembly can not pass law and legalize this cannabis in their state. Or don't they have the power to legalize it in their state. Alcohol in not ban in Nigeria and is legal in Nigeria constitution but some northern states ban it and made it illegal in their respective states and they even went further to distory any alcohol the get in their state. My question is does it mean that their state law is superior and override the Federal Republic of Nigeria constitution if so, what stops Ondo state government from legalizing the so called cannabis in their state since the know the benefits and how important it is for them. Just asking oooo

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Akeredolu Travelled To Thailand To Study Cultivation Of Cannabis by Nobody: 9:58am On Jun 04, 2021
Fulaniherdmens:
Thailand got the best weed extract and that’s why their ginger green tea is the best remedy to insomnia.
Akeredolu on the beat:
I’m a ganger planter call me the ganger farmer!!

Koko
Re: Governor Akeredolu Travelled To Thailand To Study Cultivation Of Cannabis by Helpfromabove1(m): 10:01am On Jun 04, 2021
egenma:
imaging. Don't he know cannabis is that plant Godcursed in the Bible that serpent gave to eve to give adam so he will be deceived. And Adam ate it and was high his eye became open , he now first noticed he has been naked all this while. God got angry with him when he began questioning his Powers.

Please show me/qoute the Bible verse
Re: Governor Akeredolu Travelled To Thailand To Study Cultivation Of Cannabis by Skymason20(m): 10:03am On Jun 04, 2021
For thou have created all things for thou pleasure x¹ They are well created x¹ .. Pop ur kpoli . grin
Re: Governor Akeredolu Travelled To Thailand To Study Cultivation Of Cannabis by sapientia(m): 10:04am On Jun 04, 2021
Marwa will not like this
Re: Governor Akeredolu Travelled To Thailand To Study Cultivation Of Cannabis by PeachtreeReside(f): 10:05am On Jun 04, 2021
He didn't need to go himself.

He could have sent someone to go there and do the fact gathering.

That is how you allow your juniors grow, lead and take decisions.

1 Like

Re: Governor Akeredolu Travelled To Thailand To Study Cultivation Of Cannabis by GeneralPula: 10:12am On Jun 04, 2021
Way to Go!
Re: Governor Akeredolu Travelled To Thailand To Study Cultivation Of Cannabis by mrsoludomeka(m): 10:13am On Jun 04, 2021
After studying it in thailand,he will come back to nigeria to practicalize it by planting it in his backyard.if i were this governor i will focus on how stop open grazing by fulani herdsmen instead of studying how to cultivate cannabis.
Re: Governor Akeredolu Travelled To Thailand To Study Cultivation Of Cannabis by DEROX: 10:18am On Jun 04, 2021
grin AKETI FOR SHOW
Re: Governor Akeredolu Travelled To Thailand To Study Cultivation Of Cannabis by Longman8: 10:18am On Jun 04, 2021
Gov. Akeredolu onye high way.
Re: Governor Akeredolu Travelled To Thailand To Study Cultivation Of Cannabis by Kaybenny(m): 10:24am On Jun 04, 2021
Cholls:

[img]https:///media/6-10-2018/nFVMcC.gif[/img]
I dey feeeel you.

Can't wait to blow some trees
You hate it, that na your bizzz
Top of the pyramid smoke release
I owe no plea when I'm on cannabis that's how I handle em magic tricks

grin
Re: Governor Akeredolu Travelled To Thailand To Study Cultivation Of Cannabis by dante0147: 10:34am On Jun 04, 2021
Chidexter:
Fulani Herdsmen though. Before you cultivate remember say cows too dey chop WEED... tongue

Wahala ! grin grin
Re: Governor Akeredolu Travelled To Thailand To Study Cultivation Of Cannabis by Kaybenny(m): 10:37am On Jun 04, 2021
Earlystar698:
Nigeria youths are already misbehaving while it's still illegal what would now happen if it becomes legal

They will behave.
Vise Vasa
Re: Governor Akeredolu Travelled To Thailand To Study Cultivation Of Cannabis by Nobody: 10:41am On Jun 04, 2021
SmartProf:
I have a feeling that after he studied the cultivation, he tasted it.

Nobody gives a damn about your feelings.
Re: Governor Akeredolu Travelled To Thailand To Study Cultivation Of Cannabis by anungangampu: 10:44am On Jun 04, 2021
It's about to go down. Imagine if I can have a garden of cannibis legally. I can as well have a garden of other fruit and harbs and never taste anything from fire in my life again.
Is not must you smoke weed. Edible weed consumption still give u same benefits.
Re: Governor Akeredolu Travelled To Thailand To Study Cultivation Of Cannabis by Nobody: 10:45am On Jun 04, 2021
Why travail that far when we have many cannabis farmers in Delta state
Re: Governor Akeredolu Travelled To Thailand To Study Cultivation Of Cannabis by Fiscus105(m): 10:47am On Jun 04, 2021
Earlystar698:
Nigeria youths are already misbehaving while it's still illegal what would now happen if it becomes legal

and you think it's not legal now, what makes not to legal? substances you can buy in open market all over Nigeria? substances that NDLEA, knw every agent that is selling it in every state, in which they go to seller to collect their rebate on monthly basis

substances that majority of law enforcing agents , NDLEA inclusive are taking on daily basis?

oga I think , hiding under one finger won't do us good in Nigeria.
Re: Governor Akeredolu Travelled To Thailand To Study Cultivation Of Cannabis by GrandMufti: 10:48am On Jun 04, 2021
Symtomax CBD Oral Tabs available

Re: Governor Akeredolu Travelled To Thailand To Study Cultivation Of Cannabis by Jman06(m): 10:49am On Jun 04, 2021
I have a bad news for you weed smokers:

That bill at the national assembly has been killed and buried!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kperogi slams Supreme Court: CJN Ariwoola May Give Us A Supreme Court President / Wike Departs Port Harcourt For Abuja, In Preparation For PDP Convention - Pics / Collapsed Building ; Dolapo Osinbajo Visit Survivors In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.