Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,482 members, 7,816,143 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:28 AM

Beware Of This So Called Company, They Are Kidnappers - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Beware Of This So Called Company, They Are Kidnappers (87265 Views)

Beware Of Job Scammers / Pls Who Know Anything About This Company ,they Sent Me Job Invite / Don't Attend Any Interviews At This Address, They Are Kidnappers - Twitter User (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beware Of This So Called Company, They Are Kidnappers by AkinloluAbel: 7:21pm On Aug 10, 2021
Thank you for this review, I got an invite with the exact texts, and immediately try confirm the name of the Hr "Janet Johnson" but I couldn't get any relatable information, which made me more curious, although there seems to be a forged Google location. Thank you so much for this piece of information.

Re: Beware Of This So Called Company, They Are Kidnappers by govnorLoo: 4:04pm On Aug 11, 2021
I receive same invitation twice today from same address to come for interview on August 16th by 8am. See the text sent to me below.
��������

Dear Applicant,

You are invited by Rybid Consult Nig; for an ongoing Business Development position.

Date: Monday, 16th August, 2021 by 8:30am.
Venue: 150b Oba Ogunji road, Ogba, Lagos.
NB: Come with your CV and present this message.

Best regards,

Miss Rukevwe
www.rybidconsult.com

This is the second message below
���������

Dear candidate,

You are invited for an INTERVIEW by RybidConsult Nig; a business consulting & development firm for an ongoing business development position.

Date: Monday, 16th August, 2021.
Time: 8am
Venue: 150b, Oba Ogunji Road, Ogba, Lagos.

www.rybidconsult.com

Best Regards,
Mr Samuel A.

I just keep wondering why they keep sending say message with different numbers and different names.

Wen the message arrived in my phone it indicated to be a scam. my phone wrote it in Red ink saying; This text is likely to be a scam. Would u like to delete or continue to read?
And i tap continue.
because i needed job badly.

But after reading, i took the name of the company to Google search to check and it was this... in nairaland talking about same company.

Thanks so much to you all.
Though, i know Ogba very well.
I can say it is my area because i live around.
but i dont know if i know that area whr the company is located. i will find a time and go around to watch the premises and also ask people around for more info about that company.

My WhatsApp number 08113637740 For more encouragement or info. If u support my plans.

1 Like

Re: Beware Of This So Called Company, They Are Kidnappers by govnorLoo: 4:09pm On Aug 11, 2021
Re: Beware Of This So Called Company, They Are Kidnappers by Olluu: 8:54am On Sep 02, 2021
Dont waste your time going anywhere when the name elyte entrepreneurship training consult stopped working and casted they change it to rybid it is so glaring that you guys are scam and time wasters you make people lose a lot of money by committing them into the organisation by asking them to pay for materials knowing fully well you will still ask them to pay for franchise and step up ,first billing 7k,second billing 40k franchise then step up of over 308k then you start paying daily 30k all for drugs who does that .why changing name occasionally becos people has stop coming to their 4 sided interview hall that looks like a tutorial centre they needed to use another tactics to lure people in and defraud them massively the truth hurts and the people dont dont lie when they know the fact I know you will come here and start defending your fraudulent organisation saying 6 million graduate or start giving me quote continue wasting your time

1 Like

Re: Beware Of This So Called Company, They Are Kidnappers by Nwaezepbebe(f): 5:19pm On Sep 03, 2021
I got this message today from this organization and it sound suspicious to me because I can't remember applying for a job at Rybid consult

Dear Phebe,
You are invited for a Business INTERVIEW with Rybid.
Date:Mon.6th Sept.2021 by 8am
Venue:150b oba ogunji rd,ogba,Lagos
Rybidconsult.com
Kel Hyacinth

1 Like

Re: Beware Of This So Called Company, They Are Kidnappers by Olluu: 3:34pm On Sep 04, 2021
Re: Beware Of This So Called Company, They Are Kidnappers by Olluu: 3:37pm On Sep 04, 2021
Dont waste your time going there after all the long hours of brainwashing with motivational quote they will ask you to pay money to work with their fraudulent boss and is all lies you ain't working with any boss is just a technique to swayed you up in paying the money the so called MD will purposely dress well so you can get attracted and be convinced so be careful
Nwaezepbebe:
I got this message today from this organization and it sound suspicious to me because I can't remember applying for a job at Rybid consult

Dear Phebe,
You are invited for a Business INTERVIEW with Rybid.
Date:Mon.6th Sept.2021 by 8am
Venue:150b oba ogunji rd,ogba,Lagos
Rybidconsult.com
Kel Hyacinth

1 Like

Re: Beware Of This So Called Company, They Are Kidnappers by Nwaezepbebe(f): 9:44pm On Sep 04, 2021
Thank you
I'm not even going sef

Olluu:
Dont waste your time going there after all the long hours of brainwashing with motivational quote they will ask you to pay money to work with their fraudulent boss and is all lies you ain't working with any boss is just a technique to swayed you up in paying the money the so called MD will purposely dress well so you can get attracted and be convinced so be careful
Re: Beware Of This So Called Company, They Are Kidnappers by rotimieni(m): 10:26am On Sep 09, 2021
thank you for the info.i just got an invite for interview schedule on the 13th of this month.THANK YOU AND GOD BLESS.MAY GOD SAVE US ALL
Re: Beware Of This So Called Company, They Are Kidnappers by royenx(f): 11:11am On Sep 16, 2021
Sleep in your fathers house na, and keep complaining no job.....fear of the unknown..... The same thing that happened to your parents and they are not millionaires today.

Olluu:
Re: Beware Of This So Called Company, They Are Kidnappers by Olluu: 6:47pm On Sep 18, 2021

1 Like

Re: Beware Of This So Called Company, They Are Kidnappers by Olluu: 6:51pm On Sep 18, 2021
Shut up there I will feed you and your parents till the end of time continue destroying people life and putting them in debt okay one day you will meet your doom see the poor rat ranting rubbish you said am complaining of no job and yet you are using the advantage of no jobs to scam people I dont know how you expect someone looking for a job to start paying for materials for interview where is the money going to come from let me see any of you outside sharing flyers I will arrest you straight up better go and look for something better to do rather than scamming people to buy drugs they cant even use
royenx:
Sleep in your fathers house na, and keep complaining no job.....fear of the unknown..... The same thing that happened to your parents and they are not millionaires today.

6 Likes

Re: Beware Of This So Called Company, They Are Kidnappers by Adease: 7:01pm On Oct 03, 2021
Jmama22:
God saved me and two other ladies today, be very careful and don’t get desperate for a Job!!!
Below is the details:

You are invited by Rybid Consult Nig; a business consulting & development firm for an ongoing business development position

Date/time: Thursday ,3rd June 2021 by 8:00am
Venue: Suite B beside Great Talent School,Oba Ogunji Road, Ogba, Lagos

Come with a print out of this message and evidence of any qualification

Warmest regards,

Mrs Lilian Morris
Tel: 09042105830
www.rybidconsult.com

Thanks for this oh, it save me big time. I have interview with them tomorrow 5/10/2021

You are invited by Rybid Consult Nig; a business consulting & development firm for an ongoing business development position

Date/Time: Tuesday 5th October 2021 by 8:00am
Venue: 150,Oba Ogunji Road along Pencinema bridge, Odo-eran Busstop Ogba Lagos State.

Office days: Three times a week.

Come with your cv and a printout of this invite.
Interview is for Lagos/Ogun residents only

Best Regards,
Mercy Michael
Tel: 09121569215
www.rybidconsult.com
Re: Beware Of This So Called Company, They Are Kidnappers by Shoneye47(m): 7:50am On Oct 04, 2021
It is Obvious these people are out for shady business, but saying they are kidnappers because your head felt heavy and they are treating you well is wrong, you should have followed through to the end, like you said you didn't hear any noise, and didn't see Blood on the floor, the Location has Police posts not far away(Area G, Pen-cinema, Elere & Panada), why didn't you report to the police. I got a message from them too and that's why I checked this place for more info on it, I definitely know they are into all these GNLD &La Vida Buena stuffs, you can report them as scam but reporting them as kidnappers is extreme, they Scam people Yes, but are not Kidnappers.
Re: Beware Of This So Called Company, They Are Kidnappers by Chuyem(m): 2:03pm On Nov 03, 2021
I got a message from BLUEFIELD CONSULT. But i actually applied for that one.. Does anyone have any idea if they are genuine or scams
Re: Beware Of This So Called Company, They Are Kidnappers by Dbn4lyf(m): 9:19am On Nov 11, 2021
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font][b][/b]
Adease:

Thanks for this oh, it save me big time. I have interview with them tomorrow 5/10/2021

Date/Time: Tuesday 5th October 2021 by 8:00am
Venue: 150,Oba Ogunji Road along Pencinema bridge, Odo-eran Busstop Ogba Lagos State.

Office days: Three times a week.

Come with your cv and a printout of this invite.
Interview is for Lagos/Ogun residents only

Best Regards,
Mercy Michael
Tel: 09121569215
www.rybidconsult.com

these people are yet to be arrested. they just sent me an invite. I never applied to any Job from that name at all. you guys should pls be cautious o
Re: Beware Of This So Called Company, They Are Kidnappers by Nobody: 8:43am On Nov 12, 2021
kaycyor:

Please narrate your ordeal with them because I have same interview with them on June 7, it may be helpful to some out there.
He did already
Re: Beware Of This So Called Company, They Are Kidnappers by proudinvader: 11:37pm On Nov 12, 2021
Lol got a msg from a number for an interview invite by this same Rybid Consult and Glimscroft LLC just yesterday. The interview for Rybid was scheduled for Monday the 15th of November and the Glimscroft for Tuesday the 16th of November. I mean how does 2 different companies use the same number for interview invite and it's the same location, same job position. I'm so glad that I make my research about a company before I go for an interview there. I had my doubt, came online to search for them and luckily for me, I came across this article, God help us.

2 Likes

Re: Beware Of This So Called Company, They Are Kidnappers by Gilbertoid: 10:13pm On Nov 13, 2021
Manspeaks:
After reading through the comments, I observed these:
1. Nobody has suggested to the OP to inform the police.
2. Nobody has asked the OP if he had ever applied for a Business Development position.
3. @Jmama22, did you ask yourself if you had ever applied for such position?

4. How come you were unable to report to the police or inform the school who shares fence the supposed recruiting agent?

God will always save us, but we need to do first thing first.
I can't understand why someone would rush to a venue in the name of job interview without first understand the company or check if s/he actually applied for the position.

Thank you.

Police is of no good in this situation.
Trust me, you'd only waste your time and of course, your money..
I used to think police was your friend, but in recent years, I've been made to even fear them as much as criminals.

2 Likes

Re: Beware Of This So Called Company, They Are Kidnappers by Basseyid: 7:03am On Jan 17, 2022
Good day,
You are invited for an INTERVIEW by Rybid Consult.

Position: BDS
Role:
1) Sales representative
2) Business development personnel

Date:Tuesday 18th January, 2022 by 8:30am
Venue:150b, Oba Ogunji Road, Odo Eran Bustop, Ogba, Lagos.

For inquiries:
www.rybidconsult.com
Miss Faridat
Re: Beware Of This So Called Company, They Are Kidnappers by Basseyid: 7:05am On Jan 17, 2022
Thank you for the information

Good day,
You are invited for an INTERVIEW by Rybid Consult.

Position: BDS
Role:
1) Sales representative
2) Business development personnel

Date:Tuesday 18th January, 2022 by 8:30am
Venue:150b, Oba Ogunji Road, Odo Eran Bustop, Ogba, Lagos.

For inquiries:
www.rybidconsult.com
Miss Faridat
Re: Beware Of This So Called Company, They Are Kidnappers by kokomilala(m): 2:09pm On Jan 17, 2022
You should report this incident to the police. Copy all Nigerian media - electronic and print,including the foreign ones.
They're preying on job scourers desperation. That's why one has to be very careful in one's search for jobs. These girls almost lost their lives in their bid to make difficult ends meet. This underscores the level of government failure in providing ,not necessarily jobs,but the environment to trigger jobs, and their failure to secure their citizens.
Re: Beware Of This So Called Company, They Are Kidnappers by CyKeD: 4:22am On Feb 09, 2022
They now go by the name Travis Consult (travisconsult.com)
Re: Beware Of This So Called Company, They Are Kidnappers by Mastermindwale: 5:00pm On Apr 12, 2022
Good day,
You are invited for an INTERVIEW with Micom Consult @Suite B, Oba Ogunji Road, by Lawma Office Agege Pencinema, Lagos.

Position: (B.D.S.)
Date:Thursday 14th April, 2022 by 8:00am

www.micomconsult.com
Busolak E

Hope they are real smiley smiley
Re: Beware Of This So Called Company, They Are Kidnappers by Idrismusty97(m): 6:12pm On Apr 12, 2022
I thought they are just GNLD. I have over over 20 jobs invites with same address and variations of the address but different companies names. Never thought of them as Kidnappers. Hmmm

2 Likes

Re: Beware Of This So Called Company, They Are Kidnappers by babtoundey(m): 6:33pm On Apr 24, 2022
These guys are still operating. I hope they are nabbed and tortured for their crimes. I just got an invite from them. They have changed name. The site they attached to the message looks suspicious so i decided to check up the address on Google and this propped up. Thank you, OP. You just saved a life.

This is the message i got from them (the same format, the same address but different company name).

Dear SAHEED,

Following the review of your CV and online application, You have been shortlisted for an INTERVIEW CHAT with Dynamic Careers to be assessed and oriented for either of these job positions

* Customer Services Representatives.
* Business Development Associate.

@ Dynamic Career group Int.

Date: Tuesday 26th April, 2022.
Time : 9:00am

Venue: First floor
Suite B, Oba ogunji road beside Great talents school along pencinema Agege, Lagos.

N.B : Ensure you come with the following :
(1.) Any valid means of identification.
(2. ) Your Up-to-date Cv.

Kindly Revert to this mail as soon as possible.

For Enquiry
Call: JACKSON
Tel. : 08180330069
Visit : www.dcgint.org
Re: Beware Of This So Called Company, They Are Kidnappers by sampete(m): 9:10pm On May 08, 2022
They are still in Operation, With a different name. Just got this today.

Updated.
INVITATION FOR INTERVIEW
A
Adebanke Desmond
to me
7 hours agoDetails
Dear,

Congratulations, following your application online, our team has reviewed your application and you have been scheduled for an INTERVIEW SESSION where you will be assessed for the following role at ODG AFRICA

. Call center agent

. Customer care representative

DATE: Tuesday 10th May 2022

TIME: 8:30am.

OFFICE: 1st floor, Suite 150 Oba Ogunji road, beside Great Talent School along Pen-cinema, Agege, Lagos.

NB: This mail does not qualify you as the ideal candidate for resumption, but a process towards the final selection.

Kindly acknowledge the receipt of this mail, state your availability, come along with a copy of your updated CV and a valid means of identification.

--

For Enquiries;

Adebake Desmond

+234 8097693352

Best Regards,

HRM
Re: Beware Of This So Called Company, They Are Kidnappers by benedictx2(m): 8:15pm On May 13, 2022
Dear Benedict

You have been shortlisted for an INTERVIEW with Rybid consult Nig
Position of Employment
Office Attendant
Date: Fri 13/5/2022 by 8am
Venue: 150B Beside Great Talent School, Oba Ogunji Rd Ogba, Lag.
Mrs Ogechi
Re: Beware Of This So Called Company, They Are Kidnappers by Nobody: 6:36pm On May 15, 2022
Those criminals never stop scamming people with fake job invite,it is like they are on this platform seeing all their secrets being exposed and they still have not desist.

1 Like

Re: Beware Of This So Called Company, They Are Kidnappers by emmy4real94(m): 7:51pm On May 15, 2022
Olachase:
Lol people self funny that's a GNLD. Have a nice day
what is gnld? Guarantee nairaland lapo doctor? grin
Re: Beware Of This So Called Company, They Are Kidnappers by goldabiodun: 11:52pm On Jun 14, 2022
I have entered that same trap before but God saved me. They even said we must not talk to one another. It is well.
Re: Beware Of This So Called Company, They Are Kidnappers by delex004(m): 10:16pm On Jul 20, 2022
See me see wahala, seems this is their latest name

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Embarrassing Interview Situations You Need To Learn From / N-Power Registration 2020: Share Your Experience / QUESTIONS: GMAT,JOB APTITUDE TEST,GOVERNMENT JOB TEST &(5) COVER LETTER SAMPLES

Viewing this topic: Duhudon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.