Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,542 members, 7,816,314 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:24 AM

Beware Of This So Called Company, They Are Kidnappers - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Beware Of This So Called Company, They Are Kidnappers (87303 Views)

Beware Of Job Scammers / Pls Who Know Anything About This Company ,they Sent Me Job Invite / Don't Attend Any Interviews At This Address, They Are Kidnappers - Twitter User (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beware Of This So Called Company, They Are Kidnappers by DIRECTORSTAN: 10:07pm On Nov 13, 2022
NOTICE TO THE GENERAL PUBLIC
The above address is not a kidnapping or scamming centre. It is strictly an entrpreneurship centre occupied by two different companies. The first floor is occupied by ODG AFRICA LIMITED, and the management has several times called for proof. If you have been scammed or know anyone that has been scammed by ODG AFRICA LTD. kindly visit any of their branch offices with proof and you will be gifted the sum of five hundred thousand naira cash.
Re: Beware Of This So Called Company, They Are Kidnappers by Ainafavour(f): 10:33pm On Nov 13, 2022
You people should have the fear of God, don't just come here and be blabbing here and there, one thing I know is if it's true this company called ODG AFRICA is fraudulent or a kidnapping route, GOD ALMIGHTY will soon expose them and punish them, but if otherwise, GOD ALMIGHTY WILL punish all the people and the generation of the people saying negative things about them...

1 Like

Re: Beware Of This So Called Company, They Are Kidnappers by Heroclitus(m): 8:41am On Aug 23, 2023
Ainafavour:
You people should have the fear of God, don't just come here and be blabbing here and there, one thing I know is if it's true this company called ODG AFRICA is fraudulent or a kidnapping route, GOD ALMIGHTY will soon expose them and punish them, but if otherwise, GOD ALMIGHTY WILL punish all the people and the generation of the people saying negative things about them...

Do u still work with them?
Re: Beware Of This So Called Company, They Are Kidnappers by Tbeauuuu: 9:15pm On May 02
They now call themselves ODG Africa. They don't call themselves Rybid Consult Nig anymore.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Embarrassing Interview Situations You Need To Learn From / N-Power Registration 2020: Share Your Experience / How To Be Job Ready

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.