Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,519 members, 7,826,955 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:39 AM

When You Graduate And No One From Your Family Ever Says Congrats On Facebook? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When You Graduate And No One From Your Family Ever Says Congrats On Facebook? (937 Views)

MEN!! If A Woman Ever Says This Rubbish About Herself, SHE IS A WH0R£!! (Photos) / My Girlfriend Just Put To Bed, Congrats To Me. / Boyfriend Never Ever Says I Love You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When You Graduate And No One From Your Family Ever Says Congrats On Facebook? by mamagee3(f): 12:03am On Jun 04, 2021
Will you get angry if you graduate and post pictures on Facebook and none of your family members congratulate you even when you congratulate them on their own graduation?

They usually like all of your posts but then they suddenly stop,...Is it bad?
Re: When You Graduate And No One From Your Family Ever Says Congrats On Facebook? by Mixedfruit: 12:09am On Jun 04, 2021
Husband and Wife were having dinner at a fancy restaurant.
As the food was served,
Husband said : "The Food looks delicious, let's eat."
Wife: "Honey, you say prayer before eating at Home.
Husband: That's at home Sweetheart....
Here the chef knows how to Cook...!!!

5 Likes

Re: When You Graduate And No One From Your Family Ever Says Congrats On Facebook? by Canvass: 12:10am On Jun 04, 2021
Don't be mad at them. They know that in this country, graduating from school is not exactly a ticket to employment or successful life.

Just go and hustle and make a success of your life. They will line up to congratulate you. Best of luck.

1 Like

Re: When You Graduate And No One From Your Family Ever Says Congrats On Facebook? by braine(m): 12:11am On Jun 04, 2021
mamagee3:
Will you get angry if you graduate and post pictures on Facebook and none of your family members congratulate you even when you congratulate them on their own graduation?

You really don't need anyone to congratulate you.

You dont need anyone's validation.

Your achievement is for yourself. Pat yourself on the back for a job well done and move on to the next goal.

1 Like

Re: When You Graduate And No One From Your Family Ever Says Congrats On Facebook? by mamagee3(f): 12:12am On Jun 04, 2021
Canvass:
Don't be mad at them. They know that in this country, graduating from school is not exactly a ticket to employment or successful life.

Just go and hustle and make a success of your life. They will line up to congratulate you. Best of luck.
What if you live out of the country?
Re: When You Graduate And No One From Your Family Ever Says Congrats On Facebook? by chatinent: 12:24am On Jun 04, 2021
I don't care or do social network validation things.

2 Likes

Re: When You Graduate And No One From Your Family Ever Says Congrats On Facebook? by richmond500: 12:41am On Jun 04, 2021
Oshey, I even stopped my parents from attending my convocation

1 Like

Re: When You Graduate And No One From Your Family Ever Says Congrats On Facebook? by mamagee3(f): 1:12am On Jun 04, 2021
richmond500:
Oshey, I even stopped my parents from attending my convocation
tongue tongue
Re: When You Graduate And No One From Your Family Ever Says Congrats On Facebook? by Ritzybeauty(f): 3:32am On Jun 04, 2021
It can really be discouraging but quite suspicious... Just thread with care and ask politely and if you are lucky you might get answers
Re: When You Graduate And No One From Your Family Ever Says Congrats On Facebook? by olamide0147: 3:52am On Jun 04, 2021
mamagee3:

What if you live out of the country?
You need to start living your best life and stop letting negativity distract you
Re: When You Graduate And No One From Your Family Ever Says Congrats On Facebook? by posty56: 4:08am On Jun 04, 2021
mamagee3:

first of all shows they are jealous, second of all avoid posting stuff like that for Chris sake!! Nigeria is filled with people that has drag-me-down mentality they hate to see other people win, I have a neighbor like that, keep your victories low key if you want to celebrate take yourself out, OP I don talk my own

1 Like

Re: When You Graduate And No One From Your Family Ever Says Congrats On Facebook? by Weneda(m): 12:16pm On Jun 04, 2021
U don't expect any pics post on Facebook to be liked by friends, relatives etc. I do upload them on Facebook for remembrance. lol
Re: When You Graduate And No One From Your Family Ever Says Congrats On Facebook? by Kobicove(m): 12:21pm On Jun 04, 2021
mamagee3:

Your immediate family members or extended family members?
Re: When You Graduate And No One From Your Family Ever Says Congrats On Facebook? by Chidexsco8448(m): 1:00pm On Jun 04, 2021
posty56:
first of all shows they are jealous, second of all avoid posting stuff like that for Chris sake!! Nigeria is filled with people that has drag-me-down mentality they hate to see other people win, I have a neighbor like that, keep your victories low key if you want to celebrate take yourself out, OP I don talk my own

U're on point bro...the rate of envy is very alarming
Re: When You Graduate And No One From Your Family Ever Says Congrats On Facebook? by posty56: 1:43pm On Jun 04, 2021
Chidexsco8448:

U're on point bro...the rate of envy is very alarming
I dey tell u, is too bad.
Re: When You Graduate And No One From Your Family Ever Says Congrats On Facebook? by undefeateds: 2:31pm On Jun 04, 2021
posty56:
I have a friend like that,always finding way to render my things useless, immediately I noticed, I stopped telling him about myself,

U know this kind of feeling when u see someone hailing something all because u are not yet there,but immediately u get there,the hailing was stopped,and changed to downgrading,

I have to withdraw myself far from him, cos he has this kind of psychological warfare, and that thing is not good for my health
Re: When You Graduate And No One From Your Family Ever Says Congrats On Facebook? by posty56: 3:23pm On Jun 04, 2021
undefeateds:

I have a friend like that,always finding way to render my things useless, immediately I noticed, I stopped telling him about myself,

U know this kind of feeling when u see someone hailing something all because u are not yet there,but immediately u get there,the hailing was stopped,and changed to downgrading,

I have to withdraw myself far from him, cos he has this kind of psychological warfare, and that thing is not good for my health
I swear those kind people I dry avoid them like mad

(1) (Reply)

.. / They Tw£rk To Entertain Their Customers At Barbering Shop – Viral Video / Wife Caught Husband Red-headed Stealing Meat From Her Soup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.