Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,066 members, 7,825,369 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 12:41 PM

Gumi To FG: Sponsor Factional Bandits, To Stop Abductions - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gumi To FG: Sponsor Factional Bandits, To Stop Abductions (32567 Views)

Twitter Ban: Sheikh Gumi To Buhari 'Be Mature, Accept Criticisms' / Shekau: Allah Said Boko Haram Should Kill. Invites Bandits To Join Group / Pressure Mounts On Apostle Suleman & Sheikh Gumi To Contest 2023 Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gumi To FG: Sponsor Factional Bandits, To Stop Abductions by ajl: 3:45pm On Jun 04, 2021
See mumu brain! Tell us how monsters like Osama Bin Laden was created. Go ask the United States government.
Re: Gumi To FG: Sponsor Factional Bandits, To Stop Abductions by richeso: 3:50pm On Jun 04, 2021
so this bandits are more better than our ARMY ? nawaooo!
Re: Gumi To FG: Sponsor Factional Bandits, To Stop Abductions by Yusufdachung: 4:12pm On Jun 04, 2021
This man must be interrogated properly to get secret activities of these killer herdmen

1 Like

Re: Gumi To FG: Sponsor Factional Bandits, To Stop Abductions by bergs2: 5:29pm On Jun 04, 2021
Amotolongbo:
Sheik Gumi reasons like a cow.

Advising Nigeria to create a problem in order to solve another problem?
Boko Haram was formed this way also

but bro, the truth is that you cannot solve a problem unless you create another one ( am not supporting Gumi's useless call ooo; am only quoting the laws of Physics)
Problem no dey finish just like Bicycle.
Re: Gumi To FG: Sponsor Factional Bandits, To Stop Abductions by wittywriter: 6:09pm On Jun 04, 2021
ubee:
You are drowning in a deep pool of your own egotism. Loosen up and recognize that you are just a flawed human being that should have the will to learn new things in life. You lack the self respect to accept the total irrefutable truths in my post. You are referring to my screenshot, so what there is the blunder i have made? You lack the ability to comprehend what i clearly pointed out in my previous post as your blunder.

Now listen up well -- "a post using texts is a saying" -- humble yourself, read through my previous post again, think well and learn.

In as much as i can agree that one is constantly learning through out a lifetime but your screenshot and submissions lack credence as to what i explained to the NL member that quoted me.
Kindly move on because i won't entertain any quote from you as to this subject matter henceforth!.

@Wittyness
Re: Gumi To FG: Sponsor Factional Bandits, To Stop Abductions by calcal: 11:28pm On Jun 04, 2021
FarahAideed:
Let's be factual This man is an idiot

The man is not an idiot, idiots are those still hope in ONE Nigeria.
Re: Gumi To FG: Sponsor Factional Bandits, To Stop Abductions by kabillionaire(m): 12:16am On Jun 05, 2021
This man has been showing his hand for a while now
Re: Gumi To FG: Sponsor Factional Bandits, To Stop Abductions by ubee(m): 1:52pm On Jun 05, 2021
You're clearly not the type that can be trusted by his word. You said you wouldn't respond in your previous post, but here you are again. Look, maybe all these jargons you've been typing is to confuse/convince me yourself into believing that you are correct by stating the guy was wrong to have used the word "saying" to describe your form of communication, but as you should have figured out by now - it's not working!
Once again listen clearly let me repeat to you again -- "someone's communication by typing texts can be described as a saying" - A Saying is not only narrowed down to spoken words from someone's mouth"

You mentioned that the guy was wrong to use "Saying" to describe your post, i called you out that you are wrong to say that, and you have been dragging the issue ever since like "a jilted ex lover". And why is it so difficult for you to understand the reason for my screenshot? Are you too dumb to figure out how the definition of "saying" refutes your flawed arguement that the guy was wrong to describe your post as a "saying"? You started this post on a great note by acknowledging that one learns throughout life, but followed it up with garbage. Do not sit on the fence. If you are an obnoxious person, be that through and through and stop feigning rationality.
Your behavior makes you come across as a phoney person.

Have an honest assessment of how you conduct yourself.

Goodbye, and i hope this time you will keep your word by not replying this post.
wittywriter:

In as much as i can agree that one is constantly learning through out a lifetime but your screenshot and submissions lack credence as to what i explained to the NL member that quoted me.
Kindly move on because i won't entertain any quote from you as to this subject matter henceforth!.

@Wittyness
Re: Gumi To FG: Sponsor Factional Bandits, To Stop Abductions by StreetMedia: 2:28pm On Jun 05, 2021
adenigga:

Banning Punch?

Has Gumi been convicted or declared as a terrorist by a court of law?

Please, maintain your lane!!!.....
Keep trashing like your masters... Until thunder strikes you one day.

Keep to your lane of potholes...
Re: Gumi To FG: Sponsor Factional Bandits, To Stop Abductions by adenigga(m): 3:26pm On Jun 05, 2021
StreetMedia:

Keep trashing like your masters... Until thunder strikes you one day.

Keep to your lane of potholes...

It seems you are high.......

Re: Gumi To FG: Sponsor Factional Bandits, To Stop Abductions by wittywriter: 5:47am On Jun 06, 2021
ubee:
You're clearly not the type that can be trusted by his word. You said you wouldn't respond in your previous post, but here you are again. Look, maybe all these jargons you've been typing is to confuse/convince me yourself into believing that you are correct by stating the guy was wrong to have used the word "saying" to describe your form of communication, but as you should have figured out by now - it's not working!
Once again listen clearly let me repeat to you again -- "someone's communication by typing texts can be described as a saying" - A Saying is not only narrowed down to spoken words from someone's mouth"

You mentioned that the guy was wrong to use "Saying" to describe your post, i called you out that you are wrong to say that, and you have been dragging the issue ever since like "a jilted ex lover". And why is it so difficult for you to understand the reason for my screenshot? Are you too dumb to figure out how the definition of "saying" refutes your flawed arguement that the guy was wrong to describe your post as a "saying"? You started this post on a great note by acknowledging that one learns throughout life, but followed it up with garbage. Do not sit on the fence. If you are an obnoxious person, be that through and through and stop feigning rationality.
Your behavior makes you come across as a phoney person.

Have an honest assessment of how you conduct yourself.

Goodbye, and i hope this time you will keep your word by not replying this post.

Replying you even when I stated it that I won't is never a wrongly act because I replied based on not the subject matter but as regards your notion about learning in life matters.
So be guided.

©Wittyness
Re: Gumi To FG: Sponsor Factional Bandits, To Stop Abductions by StreetMedia: 9:46am On Jun 06, 2021
adenigga:

It seems you are high.......
Abi make i fear you¿... You dey MUMU!
Re: Gumi To FG: Sponsor Factional Bandits, To Stop Abductions by adenigga(m): 10:15am On Jun 06, 2021
StreetMedia:

Abi make i fear you¿... You dey MUMU!

You think say......

Re: Gumi To FG: Sponsor Factional Bandits, To Stop Abductions by StreetMedia: 10:54pm On Jun 06, 2021
adenigga:

You think say......
Off it!.

Fvcking Afo!
Re: Gumi To FG: Sponsor Factional Bandits, To Stop Abductions by Masterchef(m): 3:53am On Jun 08, 2021
Government granted some bandits amnesty last time, shortly after, they returned to the forests.

Once government listens and goes ahead to arm these Gumi's good bandits, they will immediately turn the guns against the people.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Buhari Going Through Yahaya Bello's Nomination Form / I Paid For Everybody's Form That Contested In Rivers State - Nyesom Wike (Video) / Osanebi Ossai Buys A Range Rover Sport For Onwubolu Benjamin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.