Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,226 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:55 AM

Casmir Ibegbulem: Police Release Oil Worker Paraded As An Unknown Gunman - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Casmir Ibegbulem: Police Release Oil Worker Paraded As An Unknown Gunman (43361 Views)

Buhari’s Heart Is Not With Tinubu By Casmir Igbokwe / Actor & Musician, King Zealot Arrested, Paraded As ESN Operative (Pictures) / EFCC Arrests Uzoho Casmir, Imo Accountant, Accuses Okorocha Of Diverting N1bn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Casmir Ibegbulem: Police Release Oil Worker Paraded As An Unknown Gunman by EagleNest(m): 7:47am On Jun 04, 2021
socialmediaman:

He was lucky they didn’t shoot him at sight and parade his body. This happened to someone I knew a long time ago. His family dropped him off to go back to school, he took a cab and boom, the occupants of the cab were arrested! He continued pleading and insisting he didn’t know anyone among them but nobody cared to listen. His only stroke of luck was that one of the officers who was assigned to parade and execute them took pity for some unknown reason and asked him further questions, then found out that he even knew his family.

Could you imagine how shocked his family would be to be waiting for a call that he got to his destination safely only to receive a call that he was about to be executed for robbery? No investigation, nothing. Just like that he almost got wasted and photographed and paraded to the world for something he knew nothing about

Very pathetic! I'm still searching hard on the value of being a Nigerian citizen. What's the value?

4 Likes

Re: Casmir Ibegbulem: Police Release Oil Worker Paraded As An Unknown Gunman by QasimAttari: 7:47am On Jun 04, 2021
As you offer your sacrifices, I wish that Allah showers his divine blessings and fulfils all your dreams on Eid-ul-Adha and always. Eid-ul-Adha And Kurbani Mubarak.
Re: Casmir Ibegbulem: Police Release Oil Worker Paraded As An Unknown Gunman by ma373733(m): 7:48am On Jun 04, 2021
All I can say now is that other guys are innocent.

After you ask yourself why people in the east are so aggrieved.just yesterday my cousin was arrested at head bridge onitsha by the army because he was wearing black he told them he's an engineer them no gree they matched him out of his car they told him to lie down luckily for him only for them to search his car and saw his documents and passports as an engineer in the ongoing second Niger bridge construction before he was let go without any apology he doesn't support any agitation whatsoever before but after the incident he told me yesterday that he has already joined because how he was unfairly treated.
FG is just fueling everything with thier share emotions and winning more sympathy for the agitation both in Nigeria and abroad

The earlier they know this the better for themgrin na their Mumu go spoil this country Las las

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Casmir Ibegbulem: Police Release Oil Worker Paraded As An Unknown Gunman by SenecaTheYonger: 7:48am On Jun 04, 2021
Odidigboigbo:
If you have an opportunity to visit Nigeria police cell or unfortunate to be in a Nigeria police cell, you will be surprised the number of innocent soul they locked up. I have found myself in this guy Shoe, ever since then, I hate Nigeria Police. They are the worst set of human being on earth. This guy was released after parting with a huge amount of money (they don't joke with money either innocent or not) because he has an identity and those that speak out for him. Imagine if he don't have a job or a good job, and have no body to speak for him?

That guy did not pay a cent. They had a lot of popular lawyers representing him. If he had paid money, they would have blown the whole thing on social media. Police are not dumb, they're very cunny people.
Re: Casmir Ibegbulem: Police Release Oil Worker Paraded As An Unknown Gunman by koondog: 7:50am On Jun 04, 2021
wittywriter:
Shame to all the NL online urchins that were saying all sorts of rubbish about this guy's innocence....I'm sure people like hellianeus and his likes are in severe pain right now since they already sold their souls to evil acts.

©Wittyness

Shame on yorubaa people championing this propaganda.

1 Like

Re: Casmir Ibegbulem: Police Release Oil Worker Paraded As An Unknown Gunman by Emma1Oj(m): 7:51am On Jun 04, 2021
Wrongly oshi wo Guy sue their smelling ass. This cool cash.

1 Like

Re: Casmir Ibegbulem: Police Release Oil Worker Paraded As An Unknown Gunman by Alwaysmiling(f): 7:51am On Jun 04, 2021
Bros I thank God for your life

1 Like

Re: Casmir Ibegbulem: Police Release Oil Worker Paraded As An Unknown Gunman by Twelfthman: 7:53am On Jun 04, 2021
Pathetic

1 Like

Re: Casmir Ibegbulem: Police Release Oil Worker Paraded As An Unknown Gunman by Phut(f): 7:54am On Jun 04, 2021
zolajpower:
Thank God oo , useless Nigeria police force . Thank God for the oil worker's niece's outcry the guy would have been standing trial now .

You’re talking trial?? What about all the men they have killed, extrajudicially? Unfortunately, dead men tell no tales.

1 Like

Re: Casmir Ibegbulem: Police Release Oil Worker Paraded As An Unknown Gunman by KosiGee(m): 7:54am On Jun 04, 2021
richmond500:
Oshey, if this is true, the Nigerian police needs to have their head checked to avoid civilians casualties

I think UGM is just putting her people at risk, this one would have been killed cos of NK foolishness,
thankGod for the innocent dude and
RIP to the unlucky ones.

By the way
Bonny island in Bayelsa state ke, and Lalasticlala and mynd44 push this thing to FP without thorough check?

So Nnamdi Kanu was the reason the Nigeria police arrested an innocent man and accused him of being a gun man??

The foolish person is you mister. How do you guys reason? The Nigeria police has a bad reputation for being unprofessional and very good at extortion of money from road users, extrajudicial killings and framing of innocent civilians of crimes that they know nothing about.

Nnamdi Kanu isn’t the only person fighting these atrocities. Many of us do. Endsars protest hasn’t taught the police and the nation any lessons. Police and military men fire in areas where they shouldn’t and when there is no reason to, many of these silly actions kill people going about their businesses. Some killings are as a result of accidental discharge of rounds from their rifles, some are done with evil intent...in all these, the Nigerian civilians are supposed to get on with it and carry on like nothing happened because the deaths were caused by the security men...hear this...fuvk you mister and the Nigeria security forces.

Police and military who kill should not be exonerated. They should be shot to bits as well.
This man should sue the police. I know nothing will come out of it but people need to fight.
Those civilians killed are also people’s dads, mothers, sisters, brothers, children etc.

IPOB was non violent but the army and police derived joys shooting, harming and killing them. Fvck the police and the military.
Tell you what, more people are willing to lay down their lives to fight their injustices.

Watch out.

1 Like

Re: Casmir Ibegbulem: Police Release Oil Worker Paraded As An Unknown Gunman by khadaffi(m): 7:55am On Jun 04, 2021
EagleNest:
He should sue the police for wrong arrest and abuse of his freedom. He should be compensated.
You see why reactionary measures to appease OGA at the top could lead to deep human right abuse.

He should sue the police? In this Nigeria? Even is the police is asked to pay compansation, you think they obey the courts?

1 Like

Re: Casmir Ibegbulem: Police Release Oil Worker Paraded As An Unknown Gunman by richmond500: 7:56am On Jun 04, 2021
KosiGee:

So Nnamdi Kanu was the reason the Nigeria police arrested an innocent man and accused him of being a gun man??

The foolish person is you mister. How do you guys reason? The Nigeria police has a bad reputation for being unprofessional and very good at extortion of money from road users, extrajudicial killings and framing of innocent civilians of crimes that they know nothing about.

Nnamdi Kanu isn’t the only person fighting these atrocities. Many of us do. Endsars protest hasn’t taught the police and the nation any lessons. Police and military men fire in areas where they shouldn’t and when there is no reason to, many of these silly actions kill people going about their businesses. Some killings are as a result of accidental discharge of rounds from their rifles, some are done with evil intent...in all these, the Nigerian civilians are supposed to get on with it and carry on like nothing happened because the deaths were caused by the security men...hear this...fuvk you mister and the Nigeria security forces.

Police and military who kill should not be exonerated. They should be shot to bits as well.
This man should sue the police. I know nothing will come out of it but people need to fight.
Those civilians killed are also people’s dads, mothers, sisters, brothers, children etc.

IPOB was non violent but the army and police derived joys shooting, harming and killing them. Fvck the police and the military.
Tell you what, more people are willing to lay down their lives to fight their injustices.

Watch out.
I did not read ur nonsence, if NK had been diplomatic or Democratic, this nonsense won't happen.
Re: Casmir Ibegbulem: Police Release Oil Worker Paraded As An Unknown Gunman by Phut(f): 7:56am On Jun 04, 2021
Ahmeduana:

Don't be surprise that 98 persent of people killed or arrested has IPOB or ESN are innocent people.

More like 99.9% are innocent.
Re: Casmir Ibegbulem: Police Release Oil Worker Paraded As An Unknown Gunman by wittywriter: 7:56am On Jun 04, 2021
koondog:

Shame on yorubaa people championing this propaganda.

Shame on tribalistic bigots.....
FYI I'm not Yoruba nor Igbo nor Housa.

©Wittyness

1 Like

Re: Casmir Ibegbulem: Police Release Oil Worker Paraded As An Unknown Gunman by Princedapace(m): 7:57am On Jun 04, 2021
richmond500:
Oshey, if this is true, the Nigerian police needs to have their head checked to avoid civilians casualties

I think UGM is just putting her people at risk, this one would have been killed cos of NK foolishness,
thankGod for the innocent dude and
RIP to the unlucky ones.

By the way
Bonny island in Bayelsa state ke, and Lalasticlala and mynd44 push this thing to FP without thorough check?

Now, let me explain to u what happened..

Fulani herdsmen went about killing people in the east. No one killed them, they were destroying farm lands which are people's investments, the people complained, they killed them like animals, they raped the women and many people started running away from their communities, stopped going to farm lands, they cried to govt for help, but no help came. State govt were helpless becus they can't control security. Security takes orders from Abuja. Herders were striking at night. It was getting out of hand. Ipob got angry and setup ESN. At first, ESN went deep into forests to chase away fulani herdsmen . They were doing it well what Nigeria soldiers and police couldnt do. Immediately soldiers saw that they have started killing and chasing hersmen away from farm lands and forests, police sent special squad to fight ESN. They went deep into the forest to fight these ESN. That was what triggered them and the attacks on security started.

It is madness. Herdsmen were killing my people, I cried to u for help, u kpet mute, they kept killing us, destroying our farmlands, raping our women, beheading old and Youngs, u kept mute, u didn't provide security. When I got tired, I decided to fight back those herdsmen, u decided to provide the herdsmen security and u decided to fight me for fighting those who were killing my people. How do u want me to feel? I felt berated. I felt terrible.

That was the cause of all these mess. Buhari messed up Nigeria and has made Nigeria police and military tribal bias. This is very wrong. This can cause civil war. It is very wrong.

5 Likes

Re: Casmir Ibegbulem: Police Release Oil Worker Paraded As An Unknown Gunman by Phut(f): 7:57am On Jun 04, 2021
galaxy2020:
You can see how these people operate, assuming they killed him during the arrest, will they come out to tell us it was a mistake?
Of course not. The majority of the young men killed are innocent.

3 Likes

Re: Casmir Ibegbulem: Police Release Oil Worker Paraded As An Unknown Gunman by Phut(f): 7:59am On Jun 04, 2021
Torpman:
This guy needs to count himself lucky and give a testimony in church cos many wrongful arrests like this have happened in the past.
Have happened in the past and ended with extra judicial killings.

1 Like

Re: Casmir Ibegbulem: Police Release Oil Worker Paraded As An Unknown Gunman by Franking: 8:01am On Jun 04, 2021
So when we say they are arresting innocent people those haters who talk through their anus will shut up for once.

Sue the police for defamation and wrongful arrest. Pronto.
Re: Casmir Ibegbulem: Police Release Oil Worker Paraded As An Unknown Gunman by almarthins(m): 8:01am On Jun 04, 2021
Tolumiide:
If this man didn't have a good organisation to reffer to or be identified with, he would eat beans that he didn't cook forever. Others might be innocent too.

I tell u, many innocent full Nigerian prison. Nigerian police are criminals in uniform, do not trust whatever they say.
Re: Casmir Ibegbulem: Police Release Oil Worker Paraded As An Unknown Gunman by Calitoscassius(m): 8:02am On Jun 04, 2021
Patriotic9ja:
This is one reason why you hardly have sympathy for the police when they are being killed or harmed. They have caused more damage to the society than good. Harassment, intimidation, false accusations, arrests of innocent citizens, unlawful killings, and many more are their atrocities.

May God fight for all that have been false accused and arrested by our "unknown policemen" Amen
yea! Right! God cannot do a damm thing! The nigerian citizens needs to stand up against injustice in nigeria. Protest, fight or rebel or revolute against their poice and government. Simple! you people have been calling God in the last 50 years yet the brutality in nigeria is getting worst. God cannot do a dammm thing.

Stop disturbing God, i am sure he has other important things to attend to. Nigerians needs to stop been cowards and fight for their own human rights.

2 Likes

Re: Casmir Ibegbulem: Police Release Oil Worker Paraded As An Unknown Gunman by Franking: 8:03am On Jun 04, 2021
Princedapace:

Fulani herdsmen went about killing people in the east. No one killed them, they were destroying farm lands which are people's investments, the people complained, they killed them like animals, they raped the women and many people started running away from their communities, stopped going to farm lands, they cried to govt for help, but no help came. State govt were helpless becus they can't control security. Security takes orders from Abuja. Herders were striking at night. It was getting out of hand. Ipob got angry and setup ESN. At first, ESN went deep into forests to chase away fulani herdsmen . They were doing it well what Nigeria soldiers and police couldnt do. Immediately soldiers saw that they have started killing and chasing hersmen away from farm lands and forests, police sent special squad to fight ESN. They went deep into the forest to fight these ESN. That was what triggered them and the attacks on security started.

It is madness. Herdsmen were killing my people, I cried to u for help, u kpet mute, they kept killing us, destroying our farmlands, raping our women, beheading old and Youngs, u kept mute, u didn't provide security. When I got tired, I decided to fight back those herdsmen, u decided to provide the herdsmen security and u decided to fight me for fighting those who were killing my people. How do u want me to feel? I felt berated. I felt terrible.

That was the cause of all these mess. Buhari messed up Nigeria and has made Nigeria police and military tribal bias. This is very wrong. This can cause civil war. It is very wrong.

Don't bother explaining to that thing. A hater is a hater regardless.
Re: Casmir Ibegbulem: Police Release Oil Worker Paraded As An Unknown Gunman by Lamasta(m): 8:05am On Jun 04, 2021
Nigeria Police force is one of the most unprofessional security force we have in this country...
So many innocent souls languishing in prison today courtesy of this set of unprofessional men in black...
Re: Casmir Ibegbulem: Police Release Oil Worker Paraded As An Unknown Gunman by Simbrixton(m): 8:05am On Jun 04, 2021
Re: Casmir Ibegbulem: Police Release Oil Worker Paraded As An Unknown Gunman by orlaglobal234: 8:06am On Jun 04, 2021
Nigeria police and Nigeria leaders are the same animal disguise as human being
Re: Casmir Ibegbulem: Police Release Oil Worker Paraded As An Unknown Gunman by Phut(f): 8:06am On Jun 04, 2021
Lagbaja88:
Those killed nko
That is the million dollar questions. For eons, Nigerians have known and always complain about harassment, unlawful arrest and wrongful death, at the hands of the Nigerian police. But now that the bad treatment is being meted out exclusively to Igbo’s, some people have developed amnesia. Where have people left their humanity? Today it’s Igbo’s, tomorrow it could be people from other regions - because Nigerian Police is trash, yesterday, today and forever more.

1 Like

Re: Casmir Ibegbulem: Police Release Oil Worker Paraded As An Unknown Gunman by Nobody: 8:07am On Jun 04, 2021
Pick up some materials for the burial? You mean guns?
Re: Casmir Ibegbulem: Police Release Oil Worker Paraded As An Unknown Gunman by KosiGee(m): 8:07am On Jun 04, 2021
richmond500:
I did not read ur nonsence, if NK had been diplomatic or Democratic, this nonsense won't happen.

You reason from your backside. Police atrocities were there before Nnamdi Kanu started talking.
It intensified because IPOB was underrated and taken for granted.

The police and military will kill but mark this...the people they shoot at will get better and inflict worse pains and miseries on them.
Re: Casmir Ibegbulem: Police Release Oil Worker Paraded As An Unknown Gunman by Alvino1(m): 8:08am On Jun 04, 2021
Op Bonny is in Rivers State oo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Casmir Ibegbulem: Police Release Oil Worker Paraded As An Unknown Gunman by ayzTIGER: 8:08am On Jun 04, 2021
Princedapace:

this is suppose to be a thread on its own so that the whole world would bear us witness and know how it all started. The non Fulani idiotic ones will think they are coming to the east just because of UGM but no they are paving way and clearing any obstacle to their Fulani conquest. I pity people that haven't prepared themselves and yet think they have an opinion over what Igbos do.
Re: Casmir Ibegbulem: Police Release Oil Worker Paraded As An Unknown Gunman by deltateam: 8:09am On Jun 04, 2021
I
Newsmic:
Police Release Oil Worker Wrongly Arrested And Paraded As An Unknown Gunman (Photos)

A 40-year-old oil worker identified as Casmir Ibegbulem, has been released by the police after wrongly arrested and paraded as one of the unknown gunmen attacking security formations in Imo state, IgbereTV reports.

Casmir Ibegbulem who is a father of one and expectant father of another is a “Permit Holder” staff member of an oil company in Bonny Island, Bayelsa State and a native of Ogwa Community in Mbaitoli, Imo State.

According to reports, he returned home for the burial of his in-law which took place on May 28, but was arrested in Owerri when he came to pick up some personal items needed for the burial.

Nancy AmaraGod, a native of Ogwa community who confirmed that Ibegbulam has been released, wrote on Facebook;

https://www.facebook.com/100003018597478/posts/3754850141292235/?app=fbl

How are you sure the rest of them are not innocent.

News has it that innocent people are being killed at random in Owerri.

Everyone should stay safe. Dont go out unnecessarily.
Re: Casmir Ibegbulem: Police Release Oil Worker Paraded As An Unknown Gunman by Phut(f): 8:09am On Jun 04, 2021
mubeela:
Go nd sin no more.
You are a complete doofus!!
Re: Casmir Ibegbulem: Police Release Oil Worker Paraded As An Unknown Gunman by richmond500: 8:10am On Jun 04, 2021
KosiGee:

You reason from your backside. Police atrocities were there before Nnamdi Kanu started talking.
It intensified because IPOB was underrated and taken for granted.

The police and military will kill but mark this...the people they shoot at will get better and inflict worse pains and miseries on them.

Police brutality happens everwhere,
If NK had been democratic, some people won't waste their lives, if this innocent guy had died, his blood will be on NK's head.

The police will carry out their rightful duties and as humans they will make some mistakes, NK is making them make more and more mistakes and he will die a painful death like Shekau for deceiving and sending energetic youths to their graves

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lekki Shootings: CNN To Lai Mohammed, 'You Didn't Provide Any Evidence' / Unknown Gunmen Attack Chris Azubogu In Anambra, Driver Shot Dead / Peter Obi Arrives The Court Of Appeal In Abuja (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.