Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,894 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:43 AM

NYSC: Female Corper Poses With A Gun (Photos) - NYSC (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC: Female Corper Poses With A Gun (Photos) (75195 Views)

Corper Poses With The Car He Bought With His NYSC Allawee (Photos) / Corper Susan Joseph Poses With Her Students, Says 'I Don't Want To Leave Rivers' / Corper Poses With A Mad Man In Onitsha (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC: Female Corper Poses With A Gun (Photos) by judedwriter(m): 8:53am On Jun 04, 2021
ellizy:
She’s ready for war!

May God not allow us see war!

It's really terrible!
Re: NYSC: Female Corper Poses With A Gun (Photos) by adonaimart(m): 8:53am On Jun 04, 2021
Op why u de do like this na
Re: NYSC: Female Corper Poses With A Gun (Photos) by Pat081: 8:56am On Jun 04, 2021
Ihatemen:
I hate men
your problem your life who care
Re: NYSC: Female Corper Poses With A Gun (Photos) by Torosk1(m): 8:56am On Jun 04, 2021
Ihatemen:
I hate men
But you still bleep them grin grin grin
Re: NYSC: Female Corper Poses With A Gun (Photos) by Goldbw122(m): 8:56am On Jun 04, 2021
Education in Nigeria is now a joke
Re: NYSC: Female Corper Poses With A Gun (Photos) by Prettylima(f): 8:57am On Jun 04, 2021
Just found this post so funny grin grin
Re: NYSC: Female Corper Poses With A Gun (Photos) by Prettylima(f): 8:58am On Jun 04, 2021
timibare:
See as gun b like gorilla dick
See yah mouth like gollilar thing grin grin
Re: NYSC: Female Corper Poses With A Gun (Photos) by dododawa1: 8:58am On Jun 04, 2021
She will be good in DICK handling.
Re: NYSC: Female Corper Poses With A Gun (Photos) by peeps4u: 9:00am On Jun 04, 2021
Lamasta:

Read and comprehend before quoting

May be you should improve on your communication skill
Re: NYSC: Female Corper Poses With A Gun (Photos) by 1Dray(m): 9:01am On Jun 04, 2021
Ihatemen:
I hate men

Attention seeker
Re: NYSC: Female Corper Poses With A Gun (Photos) by prospaj: 9:02am On Jun 04, 2021
U think it's a joke abi instead of you leave dat nysc and think of how to activate plan B. Maybe ur mama born plenty sha
Re: NYSC: Female Corper Poses With A Gun (Photos) by omotoshodontee1: 9:06am On Jun 04, 2021
AdeOri99:
lol.
If you need both new and uk used phones, laptops and accessories at an affordable price, pm me or quote me with your whatsapp contact.
Thanks.
Re: NYSC: Female Corper Poses With A Gun (Photos) by BalogunIdowu(m): 9:09am On Jun 04, 2021
COdeGenesis:
Following the remarks by the NYSC DG, a beautiful NYSC corper to the delight of her followers posed with her gun during camp drills and gave a stern warning to Unknown GunMEN she is coming for them after camp. What is your advice to her? See camp drills below

What is all this? where is the gun?
Re: NYSC: Female Corper Poses With A Gun (Photos) by BalogunIdowu(m): 9:10am On Jun 04, 2021
Ihatemen:
I hate men

How do you relate with males in your family please
Re: NYSC: Female Corper Poses With A Gun (Photos) by olatunjithomas(m): 9:13am On Jun 04, 2021
Ihatemen:
I hate men
But you alway carry postinor 2 in your bag. well. I heard it works for head ache to.
Re: NYSC: Female Corper Poses With A Gun (Photos) by SchoolGate: 9:31am On Jun 04, 2021
COdeGenesis:
Following the remarks by the NYSC DG, a beautiful NYSC corper to the delight of her followers posed with her gun during camp drills and gave a stern warning to Unknown GunMEN she is coming for them after camp. What is your advice to her? See camp drills below
This is no news na
Re: NYSC: Female Corper Poses With A Gun (Photos) by Pweetiedude(m): 9:34am On Jun 04, 2021
This one is chasing clout
Re: NYSC: Female Corper Poses With A Gun (Photos) by Adetayo1978(m): 9:35am On Jun 04, 2021
This isn't a gun; it's a burnt firewood.
Re: NYSC: Female Corper Poses With A Gun (Photos) by pacespot(m): 9:45am On Jun 04, 2021
If they are actually serious about using corps members as army, I see many graduates boycotting NYSC unless those with intention to get into armed forces
Re: NYSC: Female Corper Poses With A Gun (Photos) by Nathaniel111(m): 9:51am On Jun 04, 2021
Ihatemen:
I hate men

We hate you too.
Re: NYSC: Female Corper Poses With A Gun (Photos) by Johnnyessence(m): 9:53am On Jun 04, 2021
AdeOri99:
lol.
If you need both new and uk used phones, laptops and accessories at an affordable price, pm me or quote me with your whatsapp contact.
Thanks.
do you have a laptop that's of 3-4g ram, 250g size and its is price is #30k. Do you have it?
Re: NYSC: Female Corper Poses With A Gun (Photos) by IYANGBALI: 10:09am On Jun 04, 2021
She no even fine. See as she resemble mynd44
Re: NYSC: Female Corper Poses With A Gun (Photos) by SpearofGod(m): 10:12am On Jun 04, 2021
Oshare, are from warrior?
Re: NYSC: Female Corper Poses With A Gun (Photos) by SpearofGod(m): 10:15am On Jun 04, 2021
Tonymegabush1:
I salute her courage all for the gram the country is on a cruise venture.,
Oshare, are from warrior?
Re: NYSC: Female Corper Poses With A Gun (Photos) by ofiko123(m): 10:49am On Jun 04, 2021
Congratulations to her...
Re: NYSC: Female Corper Poses With A Gun (Photos) by tivhador: 11:03am On Jun 04, 2021
Ihatemen:
I hate men
No one gives a flying Bleep! cool grin
Re: NYSC: Female Corper Poses With A Gun (Photos) by Nobody: 11:21am On Jun 04, 2021
Johnnyessence:
do you have a laptop that's of 3-4g ram, 250g size and its is price is #30k. Do you have it?
You will need to increase the price a little.
Drop your whatsapp number
Re: NYSC: Female Corper Poses With A Gun (Photos) by chimeremodlyn: 11:22am On Jun 04, 2021
Pls i don't know exactly where to post this but there's a vacancy for a female accountant and female auditor. If you're interested just call this no:0.8.0.3.7.2.9.8.4.0.3.
Pls share cos you might be helping someone in need.
Re: NYSC: Female Corper Poses With A Gun (Photos) by stickle(m): 12:01pm On Jun 04, 2021
AdeOri99:
lol.
Thanks.
Check my signature for WhatsApp number. Thanks
Re: NYSC: Female Corper Poses With A Gun (Photos) by YusufTheGreat: 12:07pm On Jun 04, 2021
Ihatemen:
I hate men
I love you
Re: NYSC: Female Corper Poses With A Gun (Photos) by NairaMaster1(m): 12:23pm On Jun 04, 2021
Ihatemen:
I hate men

Eyaaa!

They don chop you clean mouth. Take heart and be wise next time
Re: NYSC: Female Corper Poses With A Gun (Photos) by gonkin(m): 12:40pm On Jun 04, 2021
This made front page? Na wa

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pictures Of The 5 Corpers Who Died In An Accident While Going To NYSC Camp / Lies About Sex During NYSC Camp & After Camp / Meet Progress Oberiko, Ex Corper Brought The Lunatic Family Of 5 To Limelight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.