Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,058 members, 7,814,642 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:49 PM

Stop Renouncing Your Citizenship, FG Tells Youths - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Stop Renouncing Your Citizenship, FG Tells Youths (1004 Views)

“Once Your Passport Expire, Your Citizenship Has Expired” —Olanipekun To PEPT / Zulum Gives ₦100Million To 152 Ex-Thugs For Renouncing Thuggery In Borno / Stop Renouncing Your Citizenship. FG Tells Nigerian Youths! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stop Renouncing Your Citizenship, FG Tells Youths by Islie: 2:23pm On Jun 04, 2021
The federal government has urged young Nigerians to stop renouncing their citizenship in pursuit of greener pasture.

The Minister of Interior, Mr. Rauf Aregbesola, said the trend was worrisome and counterproductive.

He assured that the federal government would put mechanism in place that would keep young Nigerians busy in productive activities.

He urged them to stop renouncing their citizenship.

Aregbesola spoke during the Ministerial Alignment Meeting of the Presidential Task Force on Deliverables for Ministries, Departments and Agencies of Government.

A statement issued yesterday by Mr. Towoju Raphael on behalf of the Director of Press in the Ministry, Mrs Lere- Adams, said the minister was represented by the Permanent Secretary of the ministry, Dr. Shuaib Belgore.

Aregbesola said a committee would be set up in the Ministry with stakeholders to oversee the operations and implementation of the deliverables.

He announced that the committee would be chaired by the Director, Planning Research and Statistics (PRS) in the Ministry, Mr. Kabiru Ayuba, with representatives of the four Services under the Ministry and other relevant officers.

https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2021/06/04/stop-renouncing-your-citizenship-fg-tells-youths/

Lalasticlala
Re: Stop Renouncing Your Citizenship, FG Tells Youths by collinsz: 2:24pm On Jun 04, 2021
Rubbish.
Re: Stop Renouncing Your Citizenship, FG Tells Youths by ogododo: 2:24pm On Jun 04, 2021

2 Likes

Re: Stop Renouncing Your Citizenship, FG Tells Youths by Amotolongbo(f): 2:35pm On Jun 04, 2021
ogododo:

Too late, make im tell us where Kabiru im pickin dey tongue tongue tongue
That Kabiru you mentioned seems to be in Nigeria cos he has the reason to stay in Nigeria.

What else does a boy who’s father awarded a contract of close to 9billion Naira to for the purchase of “Opon Imo” to be used by the State secondary schools?

1 Like

Re: Stop Renouncing Your Citizenship, FG Tells Youths by saaron(m): 2:37pm On Jun 04, 2021
No govt in the history of Nigeria experienced a situation where it's citizens are renouncing their citizenship in large record braking numbers like late buhari's fulani regime.
Indeed Nigeria is a failed state thanks to late buhari's fulani terrorist regime.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stop Renouncing Your Citizenship, FG Tells Youths by Davinity: 2:39pm On Jun 04, 2021
Even buhari's children have dual citizenship

1 Like

Re: Stop Renouncing Your Citizenship, FG Tells Youths by Nuelito: 2:57pm On Jun 04, 2021
Smh in dismay
Re: Stop Renouncing Your Citizenship, FG Tells Youths by Moferere: 3:02pm On Jun 04, 2021
Who Nigeria Epp? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Stop Renouncing Your Citizenship, FG Tells Youths by SMI2020: 3:15pm On Jun 04, 2021
Funny pipos
Re: Stop Renouncing Your Citizenship, FG Tells Youths by flamingREED(m): 3:34pm On Jun 04, 2021
cheesy cheesy
I'm Biafran.
Thanks.
Re: Stop Renouncing Your Citizenship, FG Tells Youths by Lanre4uonly(m): 3:36pm On Jun 04, 2021
It is well.
Re: Stop Renouncing Your Citizenship, FG Tells Youths by Muyiwaipere(m): 4:04pm On Jun 04, 2021
Just one question I have for Aregbe
What citizenship is your son claiming ?
Re: Stop Renouncing Your Citizenship, FG Tells Youths by AntiBMC(m): 4:11pm On Jun 04, 2021
He should start practicing what he preaches. If all our governors, senators, and our president can go for check ups abroad and also send all their children to school abroad, who am I?

He should rest, please.
Re: Stop Renouncing Your Citizenship, FG Tells Youths by clarocuzioo(m): 4:21pm On Jun 04, 2021
okoo
Re: Stop Renouncing Your Citizenship, FG Tells Youths by WorldRichest: 4:22pm On Jun 04, 2021
FG is MAD. Rauf Aragbesola is Madder, but the lifeless terrorist living inside the Rock is the Maddest.

Buhari that left Nigeria to seek medical services in UK, hasn't he denied his citizenship? Stella Obasanjo that left Nigeria to go and die in Germany, didn't she deny her citizenship? ImPatience Jonaddaft that left Nigeria to die and resurrect after the 8th day in a foreign hospital, hasn't she deny her citizenship?

There is no citizen of Nigeria. There are Ijaws, Ekitis, Fulani's, Igbos, Ibiobios, Egbas, Aworis, Kalabaris, Efiks, Ekwerres, Itshekiris, Kanuris, Aworis, Hausa's, e.t.c. but, there is no Nigerian
Re: Stop Renouncing Your Citizenship, FG Tells Youths by Miminana(m): 4:30pm On Jun 04, 2021
Too late. Me I'm already planning my travel and once I japa I'm renouncing my Naija citizenship. My Naija dream na to put green white green for my bio from Spain...
Once I japa I dey stay far away from Naija and Naijarians or maybe we fit don be Uranium or Urea by then cool
Re: Stop Renouncing Your Citizenship, FG Tells Youths by skywalker240(m): 4:45pm On Jun 04, 2021
Rubbish

Silly old thieving baboons
Re: Stop Renouncing Your Citizenship, FG Tells Youths by ogododo: 4:59pm On Jun 04, 2021
Amotolongbo:
That Kabiru you mentioned seems to be in Nigeria cos he has the reason to stay in Nigeria.

What else does a boy who’s father awarded a contract of close to 9billion Naira to for the purchase of “Opon Imo” to be used by the State secondary schools?
N9bn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(1) (Reply)

PDP Aspirants For The 2021 Anambra Election Meet At Metuh's Residence / Ayo Fayose To Buhari: 8 Critical Questions / Mandela's Message To Nigeria....2007

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.