Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,199 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:38 AM

Constitution Review: CAN Seek Ban Of Under 18 Marriages In Nigeria - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Constitution Review: CAN Seek Ban Of Under 18 Marriages In Nigeria (13152 Views)

Delta Christian Youths Write CAN, Seek Blacklisting Of Omo-Agege / Southern And Northern Kaduna Agree To Split Kaduna State At Constitution Review / Our Members Can Seek Any National Assembly Office- PDP Replies APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Constitution Review: CAN Seek Ban Of Under 18 Marriages In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:33pm On Jun 04, 2021
hashtagged:

Sexist scum

What do you understand as sexist? You are an irredeemable fool
Re: Constitution Review: CAN Seek Ban Of Under 18 Marriages In Nigeria by gawu1: 11:54pm On Jun 04, 2021
hashtagged:

And those underaged baby factory is it legal? are the culprits not rotting in jail?. Well I did not expect anything much from a sect of people whose founder raped a 6yr old girl.
What about worshippers of a bastard who knew not his father. Is that why prostitution is very much welcome by you? Yes, I don't expect condemnation of prostitution or any path that could lead to prostitution practice from a sect of people who are products of prostitution knowing very well that there founder was a complete bastard who couldn't identify who fathered him
Re: Constitution Review: CAN Seek Ban Of Under 18 Marriages In Nigeria by kabillionaire(m): 12:30am On Jun 05, 2021
Nice one
Re: Constitution Review: CAN Seek Ban Of Under 18 Marriages In Nigeria by galantjoe(m): 6:32am On Jun 05, 2021
The current CAN president is brainless. Na early marriage is our major problem in Nigeria now and that you want to be in constitution.

Tufiakwa

When our leaders leave figure to pursue shadows, our problems will be perennial
Re: Constitution Review: CAN Seek Ban Of Under 18 Marriages In Nigeria by Klass99(f): 6:54am On Jun 05, 2021
smiley
Re: Constitution Review: CAN Seek Ban Of Under 18 Marriages In Nigeria by hashtagged(m): 9:30am On Jun 05, 2021
gawu1:

What about worshippers of a bastard who knew not his father. Is that why prostitution is very much welcome by you? Yes, I don't expect condemnation of prostitution or any path that could lead to prostitution practice from a sect of people who are products of prostitution knowing very well that there founder was a complete bastard who couldn't identify who fathered him

What about worshipers of a deranged serial killer who was also a perverted rapist and a paedophile, who was possesed by a jinn.

Where did prostitution come into this, prostitutes are not kids they are all adults. it's not like there aren't northern prostitutes cause I have met a lot of them they just don't call themselves prostitutes.

if you like keep fucking kids because a madman told you to do so, you fvckers would die just as he did, killed by your wives that you forced into marriage without their consent or have your dicks chopped off by us.
Re: Constitution Review: CAN Seek Ban Of Under 18 Marriages In Nigeria by Josywhyte: 9:43am On Jun 05, 2021
temitope27:
yes it is, cos people like you were produce by under age mother, that's y u no get sense

Oga that's an insult to his mother na. Haba! He didn't mention your mother's name. He only asked a question. Make we mind d way we dey use words here abeg. U can attack the person that commented, not his mother biko
Re: Constitution Review: CAN Seek Ban Of Under 18 Marriages In Nigeria by cococandy(f): 11:24am On Jun 05, 2021
Klass99:

Lol grin, I like your energy when it comes to tackling some fools on matters like these.
it’s hard to be nice to these kinds of folks. I try honestly. That’s my best possible polite energy. Thank you

1 Like

Re: Constitution Review: CAN Seek Ban Of Under 18 Marriages In Nigeria by gentleibraheem(m): 9:59am On Jun 08, 2021
cococandy:
no it’s not. Can y’all stop being smart by half?

Madam Smart In Full.
which of the two is more rampant and disruptive.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Southern Governors Divided On Zoning 2023 Presidency To South / Akinwunmi Ambode Urges The Youths To Get Their PVCs. / Buhari To Rehabilitate 414 Grazing Reserve Centres Nationwide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.