Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,430 members, 7,954,685 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:11 AM

Jude Ighalo Takes His Mother On A Yacht Cruise While Vacationing With Her. - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Jude Ighalo Takes His Mother On A Yacht Cruise While Vacationing With Her. (47435 Views)

Jude Ighalo's Wife, Sonia, Congratulates Him On Birth Of His Baby From Another / Jude Ighalo's Sister, Mary Is Dead (Photo) / Inside Jude Ighalo's New Mansion In Lekki, Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jude Ighalo Takes His Mother On A Yacht Cruise While Vacationing With Her. by Betanation(m): 1:51pm On Jun 04, 2021
Actually most time , religious issue come up, Christians or free thinker always attack Muslims , try to notice that on Fridays topic but on Sunday u cant see such���, if u don't like what Muslim post on Friday walka pass now.. This one of the issue affection this nation.....

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jude Ighalo Takes His Mother On A Yacht Cruise While Vacationing With Her. by Betanation(m): 1:53pm On Jun 04, 2021
Actually most time , religious issue come up, Christians or free thinker always attack Muslims , try to notice that on Fridays topic but on Sunday u cant see such���, if u don't like what Muslim post on Friday why cant u walka pass nau... This one of the issue affection this nation
Re: Jude Ighalo Takes His Mother On A Yacht Cruise While Vacationing With Her. by ibedun: 2:01pm On Jun 04, 2021
zombieHUNTER:

Bloody black forehead....
A country can only be built with sound and sane minds... Not things that will queue under hot sun to vote for Buhari...

You can go ahead and tell cows to stop marrying under age girls and four wives... And see how they won't lynch you for fighting Islam...

Spits

Go and get a visa na..........shebi Oyinbo want you all in their country.....
Re: Jude Ighalo Takes His Mother On A Yacht Cruise While Vacationing With Her. by alfajohn: 2:06pm On Jun 04, 2021
egenma:
Dear Nairalander if you can see this post right now still (1.pm ). With sincerity and from the depth of my heart I beg you in the name of God please do not ignore. I know things are hard, but please i am on my knees crying . I need your help to buy drugs. my little kids are sick and getting thin every day, we have been starving for days now, things have not been going smoothly for me recently due to my shop was burgled during lock down. I am on my knees pleading, please from the little you have please help with no matter how small, so we can atleast afford real food and buy medicine . please brothers and sisters rescue me. 09 930 22152-Ecobnk. I pray as you help me may you never lack anything in life.

Hmmm. Have you not seen what was sent to you?
Re: Jude Ighalo Takes His Mother On A Yacht Cruise While Vacationing With Her. by egenma(f): 2:13pm On Jun 04, 2021
alfajohn:

Hmmm. Have you not seen what was sent to you?
Wow. Just checked , I saw something now I don't know how to express my happiness. May joy never depart from your home
Re: Jude Ighalo Takes His Mother On A Yacht Cruise While Vacationing With Her. by itslinkin4005(m): 2:26pm On Jun 04, 2021
CatANDratTHEORY:
Swears!!! Our mothers deserve the very best of what we've got.
Raising a child is no mean feat.
It grieves my spirit that my mum isn't alive to witness what the son has grown to be.
Cherish your mum if you still have one.
So your father deserve less?
Re: Jude Ighalo Takes His Mother On A Yacht Cruise While Vacationing With Her. by EndRape2(f): 2:37pm On Jun 04, 2021
You are a mumu, how many Nigeria men have money to give women, millions of women married men and are living with them in a room, a room self contain, managing and building their life with them. You are talking trash. Can your mother do half of what your wife will do for you.

.quote author=ENGINEERG post=102362841]MOTHER DESERVE OUR WEALTH THE MOST, COS THEY MADE US, AND THEY LOVE US BEFORE WEALTH..
BUT OTHER WOMEN IN OUR LIVES , LIKE OUR WIVES LOVE US AFTER WEALTH.[/quote]
Re: Jude Ighalo Takes His Mother On A Yacht Cruise While Vacationing With Her. by tunize(m): 2:48pm On Jun 04, 2021
ValCon888:
Congratulations for taking your mother out of this shit hole.
Every hustler's ambition is to get their families the fúck outta here.
No bring her back o! If not dem go kidnap her from airport.
You don lose hope finish for this country since 1780Bc�
Re: Jude Ighalo Takes His Mother On A Yacht Cruise While Vacationing With Her. by Geeman2006: 2:52pm On Jun 04, 2021
Qudsi:

Not yet confirmed that she is a Headslammer. It might be he is flexing her on a Yatch in an Islamic country and you know how intolerant this religion by a 54year old 7th Century Arab illiterate Pedophile is to Women. Women are to have that on when they step out in the public with males around whether they are Muslims or not. Women according to their Plagiarizer prophet MuhamMad are in same category with dogs and donkeys. Women even elderly.women like Ighalo's Mother can never be trusted to be well dressed on their except they just like the dogs MuhamMad compared women to. The Hijab leash needs to be put on women just like leashes are put on Dogs all for the selfish satisfaction of the males who are allowed to have 4wives and several mistresses (Legalized Islamic prostitution). See the males all have their vests showing but the women have to be on leash. This was not like this before Umar told MuhamMad of the Veil that was copied from the Jews and Christians and MuhamMad now gave it off as some revelation from his P.A god, Allah:

Hadith
حَدَّثَنَا إِسْحَاقُ بْنُ إِبْرَاهِيمَ، أَخْبَرَنَا جَرِيرٌ، عَنْ مَنْصُورٍ، عَنْ إِبْرَاهِيمَ، عَنِ الأَسْوَدِ، عَنْ عَائِشَةَ، قَالَتْ عَدَلْتُمُونَا بِالْكِلاَبِ وَالْحُمُرِ لَقَدْ رَأَيْتُنِي مُضْطَجِعَةً عَلَى السَّرِيرِ فَيَجِيءُ رَسُولُ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم فَيَتَوَسَّطُ السَّرِيرَ فَيُصَلِّي فَأَكْرَهُ أَنْ أَسْنَحَهُ فَأَنْسَلُّ مِنْ قِبَلِ رِجْلَىِ السَّرِيرِ حَتَّى أَنْسَلَّ مِنْ لِحَافِي ‏.‏
Al-Aswad reported that 'A'isha said:

You have made us equal to the dogs and the asses, whereas I lay on the bedstead and the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) came there and stood in the middle of the bedstead and said prayer. I did not like to take off the quilt from me (in that state), so I moved away quietly from the front legs of the bedstead and thus came out of the quilt.

Sahih Muslim 512 e
In-book : Book 4, Hadith 306
USC-MSA web (English) : Book 4, Hadith 1039  

Kai! Some of you are just irredeemable. undecided
Hope it gives you a good hard on.

1 Like

Re: Jude Ighalo Takes His Mother On A Yacht Cruise While Vacationing With Her. by effort1: 3:01pm On Jun 04, 2021
motayoayinde:

HATE FOR FOR MUSLIMS HERE IS REAL, RAW AND REPUGNANT.

THIS HEAVY BURDEN OF HATE IS THE REASON OLD WOUNDS AREN'T HEALING AND CAN'T HEAL FOR MANY CHRISTIANS.

THEY JUBILATE WHEN MUSLIMS KIDS ARE KILLED EVEN IN FAR AWAY ISRAEL, THEY ARE SO SAD WHEN A WOMAN IS HONORED BY A WORTHY SON, JUST BECAUSE OF A PIECE OF CLOTH, THE HIJAB ON HER HEAD.

WHERE'S THE SPACE FOR LOVE IN A HEART SO FULLOF HATE?

SORRY BRO, THIS WASN'T MEANT FOR YOU.
MESSAGE VALID NONETHELESS.

Looking at the bolded, your message is valid in dumbness.

What brought hijab into this discussion now? How your brain reasons indicates serious mental daftness.

Is it all Muslims that reason dumbly like you or you are the only one?
Re: Jude Ighalo Takes His Mother On A Yacht Cruise While Vacationing With Her. by Haddock(m): 3:06pm On Jun 04, 2021
CatANDratTHEORY:
It grieves my spirit that my mum isn't alive to witness what the son has grown to be.

Where someone is cherishing his mum, another is fighting to free his mum from unjust suffering in prison remand.

See link to the story of my mother's suffering:

https://www.nairaland.com/6582214/tribute-mother-suffering

This life no balance but I must get justice for my mother even if it's the last thing I do in this life
Re: Jude Ighalo Takes His Mother On A Yacht Cruise While Vacationing With Her. by zombieHUNTER: 3:14pm On Jun 04, 2021
ibedun:

Go and get a visa na..........shebi Oyinbo want you all in their country.....

Don't back track... Go tell Abokki Buhari to stop overpopulation...
Re: Jude Ighalo Takes His Mother On A Yacht Cruise While Vacationing With Her. by Sleekfingers: 3:14pm On Jun 04, 2021
seunny4lif:
Nice one but Him mama na Muslim? She is always covering a head like Allaja?

and so? How is that your business?
Re: Jude Ighalo Takes His Mother On A Yacht Cruise While Vacationing With Her. by ibedun: 3:16pm On Jun 04, 2021
zombieHUNTER:

Don't back track... Go tell Abokki Buhari to stop overpopulation...

Zoo cry cry
Re: Jude Ighalo Takes His Mother On A Yacht Cruise While Vacationing With Her. by Gireiboy(m): 3:21pm On Jun 04, 2021
WorldRichest:

Muslims don't care about the views of idiots especially poor and miserable ones like you. The lion does not care about the opinions of cats and dogs
No!!! sheeps bro.
Re: Jude Ighalo Takes His Mother On A Yacht Cruise While Vacationing With Her. by motayoayinde: 3:22pm On Jun 04, 2021
tongue
effort1:

Looking at the bolded, your message is valid in dumbness.

What brought hijab into this discussion now? How your brain reasons indicates serious mental daftness.

Is it all Muslims that reason dumbly like you or you are the only one?

THE COMMENT WAS WRONGLY POSTED.
IT WASN'T MEANT FOR YOU.
I STATED CLEARLY LATER ON.

RETRACT YOUR INSULTS WILL YOU?
Re: Jude Ighalo Takes His Mother On A Yacht Cruise While Vacationing With Her. by Nobody: 3:44pm On Jun 04, 2021
Geeman2006:

Kai! Some of you are just irredeemable. undecided
Hope it gives you a good hard on.

Irredeemable should be applied to anyone who thinks and follows and calls a 53year old Arab illiterate Pedophile a Prophet but refuses to recognize Baba Ijesha and Jeffery Epstein as Prophets too.

Now, hope that deflates your "eternal" erection that MuhamMad promised you in the sex themed islamic paradise. You want to see the proof?

Re: Jude Ighalo Takes His Mother On A Yacht Cruise While Vacationing With Her. by Geeman2006: 3:56pm On Jun 04, 2021
Qudsi:

Irredeemable should be applied to anyone who thinks and follows and calls a 53year old Arab illiterate Pedophile a Prophet but refuses to recognize Baba Ijesha and Jeffery Epstein as Prophets too.

Now, hope that deflates your "eternal" erection that MuhamMad promised you in the sex themed islamic paradise. You want to see the proof?

You come to Nairaland to open an account for the strict purpose of bashing other peoples faith.
You come to a peaceful thread and start spitting invectives because someone is making sure his Muslim Mom reaps the fruit of her labour.
She is a Muslim and that won't stop her flexing, kill ya self.
Wow, you must be the most perfect human ever.
Please carry your hate filled self elsewhere, I don't have time for mentally imbalanced folks like you.
Hate and pain everywhere. Check yourself undecided

1 Like

Re: Jude Ighalo Takes His Mother On A Yacht Cruise While Vacationing With Her. by monex(m): 3:59pm On Jun 04, 2021
Antoeni:
Why is She Dressed like a Muslim?

yes she is Muslim.

There are significant Esan Muslims in Ewu and Irrua.
Re: Jude Ighalo Takes His Mother On A Yacht Cruise While Vacationing With Her. by monex(m): 4:00pm On Jun 04, 2021
seunny4lif:
She is a Muslim?
No wonder she likes covering her head
I thought no Igbo Muslim?
Maybe I was wrong

How is she Igbo?
Re: Jude Ighalo Takes His Mother On A Yacht Cruise While Vacationing With Her. by monex(m): 4:07pm On Jun 04, 2021
Mikecold:
she is Yoruba Muslim, ighalo dad is esan Edo but stayed in Lagos for a long time

Martina IGHALO is Esan o
Re: Jude Ighalo Takes His Mother On A Yacht Cruise While Vacationing With Her. by effort1: 4:10pm On Jun 04, 2021
motayoayinde:
tongue

THE COMMENT WAS WRONGLY POSTED.
IT WASN'T MEANT FOR YOU.
I STATED CLEARLY LATER ON.

RETRACT YOUR INSULTS WILL YOU?

If it isn't for me, you should delete it from my mention.
Re: Jude Ighalo Takes His Mother On A Yacht Cruise While Vacationing With Her. by Nobody: 4:12pm On Jun 04, 2021
Geeman2006:

[s]You come to Nairaland to open an account for the strict purpose of bashing other peoples faith.
You come to a peaceful thread and start spitting invectives because someone is making sure his Muslim Mom reaps the fruit of her labour.
She is a Muslim and that won't stop her flexing, kill ya self.
Wow, you must be the most perfect human ever.
Please carry your hate filled self elsewhere, I don't have time for mentally imbalanced folks like you.
Hate and pain everywhere. Check yourself[/s] undecided

I must be modeling MuhamMad as he came to the world and bashed all other people's faith. Not only did he do that. He killed the Christians, Jews, Atheists, Pagans, Weak Old Men, etcetera just about anyone who wanted nothing to do with Islam. I am very peaceful compared to him. I only expose what he did. If that looks unpeaceful to you then my bad. I wasn't the one who paid for your education. You must have missed out on understanding what Peace really is.

Comparing my life against that of MuhamMad. I think I am closer to perfection than PedoMo. grin

I have never slept with a 9year doll playing girl child you know grin grin

You might need to check your Schizophrenia and Pedophilia side since you will go to any length to defend the 7th Century Arab illiterate Pedophile Prophet MuhamMad.

Re: Jude Ighalo Takes His Mother On A Yacht Cruise While Vacationing With Her. by Heineken(m): 4:20pm On Jun 04, 2021
Mum means everything.. Dad good too but mum na gold...if person mum die, e go be like say world don end for the person..
Re: Jude Ighalo Takes His Mother On A Yacht Cruise While Vacationing With Her. by Geeman2006: 4:27pm On Jun 04, 2021
Qudsi:

I must be modeling MuhamMad as he came to the world and bashed all other people's faith. Not only did he do that. He killed the Christians, Jews, Atheists, Pagans, Weak Old Men, etcetera just about anyone who wanted nothing to do with Islam. I am very peaceful compared to him. I only expose what he did. If that looks u peaceful to you then my bad. I wasn't the one who paid for your education. You must have missed out on understanding what Peace really is.

Comparing my life against that of MuhamMad. I think I am closer to perfection than PedoMo. grin

I have never slept with a 9year doll playing girl child you know grin grin

You might need to check your Schizophrenia and Pedophilia side since you will go to any length to defend the 7th Century Arab illiterate Pedophile Prophet MuhamMad.

Hahahaha! Confirmed retard. 1st Class olodo. Who has time to read all this your jargons.
Keyboard warrior! Champion Online, Chicken in reality.
I'm sure you go to sleep thinking of Muslims and Muhammad, they give you real Nightmares right. Lol. What a hateful soul undecided

All these Kids on Nairaland that dont know their Left from right, y'all need some psychological evaluation. tongue

Man's obsessed with Muhammad & Muslims grin fu@king nincompoop grin Them they pay you, get a life. undecided
Re: Jude Ighalo Takes His Mother On A Yacht Cruise While Vacationing With Her. by Omolomo4eva(m): 4:59pm On Jun 04, 2021
Him mama na muslim ni?
Re: Jude Ighalo Takes His Mother On A Yacht Cruise While Vacationing With Her. by Origin(f): 5:05pm On Jun 04, 2021
Comments here are very myopic.

Some village people equating the hijab to their backyard experience of the village. No how no how u cant hide your evil.

Mama de enjoy de go.

Jude Enjoy!!!. Mama Enjoy!!!.
Re: Jude Ighalo Takes His Mother On A Yacht Cruise While Vacationing With Her. by ABANGWABOI(m): 5:23pm On Jun 04, 2021
Dalil8:
Why d woman com dey wear hijab upandan?

Which day Ighalo turn muslim? mtcheeewww

Gbam! You hardly even hear ladies praising their mothers like this.

It's mostly men doing that nonsense and it's irritating.

There's a popular saying;
"By the time a man realizes his father was always right, he already has a son who thinks he's always wrong" .

A shame really Bro..
D way Boys not Men dey worship their mothers and ignore their fathers is appalling..
When e go shock them na when Dem become fathers too..

Both parents deserves equal respect and love..

On a different note, I know ighalos ex feminist wife would be Pained to see this video..
She wanted to control him like a puppy and Chase away his blood relatives..

2 Likes

Re: Jude Ighalo Takes His Mother On A Yacht Cruise While Vacationing With Her. by bizzibodi(m): 6:08pm On Jun 04, 2021
Him mana na head slammers?on top yatcht na bikini dem dey wear ooo!

1 Like

Re: Jude Ighalo Takes His Mother On A Yacht Cruise While Vacationing With Her. by Slurity(m): 6:27pm On Jun 04, 2021
CatANDratTHEORY:
if your parents are not divorced , your dad deserves equally
Re: Jude Ighalo Takes His Mother On A Yacht Cruise While Vacationing With Her. by Nobody: 6:47pm On Jun 04, 2021
Betanation:
Actually most time , religious issue come up, Christians or free thinker always attack Muslims , try to notice that on Fridays topic but on Sunday u cant see such���, if u don't like what Muslim post on Friday walka pass now.. This one of the issue affection this nation.....

If you really know your qu'ran and hadiths. You would know that MuhamMad lived a life of attacking the beliefs and people that were Jews, Christians, Atheists, Pagans, Poets, Music Instrumentalists, etcetera.

I guess the other religions are waking up to the fact that MuhamMad had so much feaces on his hands but was busy smearing everyother person's house with his feaces.
Re: Jude Ighalo Takes His Mother On A Yacht Cruise While Vacationing With Her. by Kaymaxine(m): 7:02pm On Jun 04, 2021
CatANDratTHEORY:
Both of my parents deserve the best!!!
That your father abandoned you doesn't mean its the same with everyone

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Mikel Obi's Letter To His Chelsea Family As He Joins Chinese Club / Caption This Picture From Euro 2020 Final / Chelsea Fan Dies In Ghana After Barcelona Defeat (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.