Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,493 members, 7,819,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:59 PM

Niger delta militants fought fiercely for release of Kanu from jail - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Niger delta militants fought fiercely for release of Kanu from jail (4099 Views)

Questions Malami Refused To Answer On The "Re-Arrest", Return Of Kanu / Nigerian Prisoners Who Escaped From Jail Dehumanized By Ghanaian Authorities / Plateau: Niger Delta Militants Blow Hot, Reveal What’ll Happen In 21 Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Niger delta militants fought fiercely for release of Kanu from jail by gidgiddy: 12:33pm On Jun 04, 2021
richmond500:
Igbo as a tribe fought against Adaka Boro

Well you should explain that one sonce the Nigerian Army that fought Boro was made up of every tribe
Re: Niger delta militants fought fiercely for release of Kanu from jail by Afriifa(m): 12:37pm On Jun 04, 2021
mrvitalis:

Firstly adaka boro was UNN sug president ...a school dominated by igbos made him sug president ...shows igbos never hated him

Two no one declares a republic like that ...u need a referendum or your assembly members giving u go ahead ...who gave boro the Mandate ?
Name the south or ijaw leader that supported him

Igbos leaders are the ones who sees u as younger brothers even with all the evil u have done to igbos ...when our generation take over we would treat u how hausa n yorubas treat u

You stole igbo property then still have mouth to talk about taking advantage ...no body wants u guys in biafra ...no body
Adaka Boro was told he would never be SUG president but he made it out. It was a difficult election but as a destined leader, he made it out. You Igbos had nothing to do.
Re: Niger delta militants fought fiercely for release of Kanu from jail by Afriifa(m): 12:39pm On Jun 04, 2021
Odingo1:

Nonsense, which Igbo fought Adaka boro. Always twisting fact.

Let there be referendum, let the tribes in Niger Delta including Itshekiri, Ijaw, Ika,Ibibio,Igbo,Esan, Efik, Isoko, Bini, Igbanke, Ikwere, Oron, Urobo etc decide which divide they want to join.
Are you the one that will leave South-East to come and conduct referendum in South-South? I want Referendum for my Ndoki Ijaws in Abia State too.
Re: Niger delta militants fought fiercely for release of Kanu from jail by KosiGee(m): 12:42pm On Jun 04, 2021
mrvitalis:

Minorities are always minorities

Happiness willink commission is always there to prove we treated u lots fairly but u are just too lazy to appreciate

Stop replying and quoting that fool. He is a no body. You’d be embarrassed and angry with yourself should you meet him offline and physically. You’ll never forgive yourself that you’ve been wasting time with an oaf who doesn’t know his left from his right.

He is a nobody. Allow him to troll and catch him fun online. It ends there.
Re: Niger delta militants fought fiercely for release of Kanu from jail by mrvitalis(m): 12:49pm On Jun 04, 2021
Afriifa:
Adaka Boro was told he would never be SUG president but he made it out. It was a difficult election but as a destined leader, he made it out. You Igbos had nothing to do.
LMAO he became sug president in a school dominated by igbos n igbos have nothing to do ?

It's funny with u minorities
Even my own class rep n anang boy in a class of over 85% igbos us claiming igbo hate funny

Saro wiwa was on scholarship by an igbo man be joined fulani man to betray igbos ...same man killed him

Imagine if it was igbos collecting Niger delta oil like yorubas n Hausas ... would u guys be this calm ?

Igbos really gave u enough free hands

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger delta militants fought fiercely for release of Kanu from jail by richmond500: 12:50pm On Jun 04, 2021
Afriifa:
Are you the one that will leave South-East to come and conduct referendum in South-South? I want Referendum for my Ndoki Ijaws in Abia State too.
hahahahahahaha, I swear, we want referendum in Abia

1 Like

Re: Niger delta militants fought fiercely for release of Kanu from jail by Waterysperm: 12:51pm On Jun 04, 2021
richmond500:
portharcourt was never on lockdown, i went out that day, there was traffic along uniport to Adageorge, mechanic and up to UST like it was every evening
Look at this Futa Jalon terrorist from the Sahel desert claiming Niger delta. Nothing wey pesin no go see for Nairaland.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Niger delta militants fought fiercely for release of Kanu from jail by Afriifa(m): 12:58pm On Jun 04, 2021
mrvitalis:

LMAO he became sug president in a school dominated by igbos n igbos have nothing to do ?

It's funny with u minorities
Even my own class rep n anang boy in a class of over 85% igbos us claiming igbo hate funny

Saro wiwa was on scholarship by an igbo man be joined fulani man to betray igbos ...same man killed him

Imagine if it was igbos collecting Niger delta oil like yorubas n Hausas ... would u guys be this calm ?

Igbos really gave u enough free hands
The Oils in Abia and Imo are collected by who? You guys always creating non-existence rivalry all to do what? For you to raise emphasis on an Ijaw man being an SUG president in Igbo dominated school alone calls for attention regarding the tribalistic nature of the average Igbo. How do you mix student (academic) politics with ethnicity? In Benue State University here Igbo man has won the SUG seat. In Unilag, an Ijaw man Sowore won the SUG seat. In Uniben an Ijaw man, Dr Chris Ekiyor won the SUG seat. These are even the few ones I can vividly recall for now. But Boro even had to step on toes and fought many pro igbos to emerge SUG president and you folks are here rasing alarm over something he won meritoriously. It shows you guys are never liberal. The concentration of Niger Deltans in Lagos alone is more than the entire south-east. Who is liberal? How many Niger Deltans have bought lands and established their homes in south-east? You think we are fools!

2 Likes

Re: Niger delta militants fought fiercely for release of Kanu from jail by Afriifa(m): 1:00pm On Jun 04, 2021
Waterysperm:

Look at this Futa Jalon terrorist from the Sahel desert claiming Niger delta. Nothing wey pesin no go see for Nairaland.
The more you insult him for stating his truth without facts the more his hatred for you increases. The Niger Delta don't wanna be part of you. We can never be part of you.

1 Like

Re: Niger delta militants fought fiercely for release of Kanu from jail by Afriifa(m): 1:01pm On Jun 04, 2021
richmond500:
hahahahahahaha, I swear, we want referendum in Abia
I learnt Egbema is in Imo state too. How can Imo people have Egbema? I'm suspecting they are Ijaws too. I want referendum for them too.

1 Like

Re: Niger delta militants fought fiercely for release of Kanu from jail by mrvitalis(m): 1:04pm On Jun 04, 2021
Afriifa:
The Oils in Abia and Imo are collected by who? You guys always creating non-existence rivalry all to do what? For you to raise emphasis on an Ijaw man being an SUG president in Igbo dominated school alone calls for attention regarding the tribalistic nature of the average Igbo. How do you mix student (academic) politics with ethnicity? In Benue State University here Igbo man has won the SUG seat. In Unilag, an Ijaw man Sowore won the SUG seat. In Uniben an Ijaw man, Dr Chris Ekiyor won the SUG seat. These are even the few ones I can vividly recall for now. But Boro even had to step on toes and fought many pro igbos to emerge SUG president and you folks are here rasing alarm over something he won meritoriously. It shows you guys are never liberal. The concentration of Niger Deltans in Lagos alone is more than the entire south-east. Who is liberal? How many Niger Deltans have bought lands and established their homes in south-east? You think we are fools!
LMAO ...there are many Niger deltans in enugu , aba n owerri than I'm sure don't know if anambra ...they leave well
Lagos was capital stop talking as if yorubas controlled Lagos then
Re: Niger delta militants fought fiercely for release of Kanu from jail by Brimstone77: 1:06pm On Jun 04, 2021
richmond500:
The Igbo's lost the chance of making alliance with the SS, when we are vulnerable and need ur support, u fought against us, now that u are vulnerable, u want our support.
What kinda parasitic alliance is that?
igbos vulnerable

Are you kidding me??

Tell me how other tribes in Nigeria better than igbo trbe??

Ode the only thing holding igbos back is we all have not come to the final decision that we want Biafra or anything,if we do no Jupiter can stop us...

No bragging,but Don't underestimate the Igbo tribe..

2 Likes

Re: Niger delta militants fought fiercely for release of Kanu from jail by Nobody: 1:11pm On Jun 04, 2021
richmond500:
The SS has told u times without numbers that they don't want u. This forceful relationship isn't necessary

Who are the SS you or those fulanis and afonjas...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Niger delta militants fought fiercely for release of Kanu from jail by Nobody: 1:14pm On Jun 04, 2021
AntiBMC:

I tire o. Sometimes I wonder if it's really the SS people actually saying they are not part of biafra, or fulani/bmc clowns claiming to be niger deltans on nairaland.

Check well and you will see na those useless fulanis and afonjas dey shout SS is not part of BIAFRA, make Dem go remove am from BIAFRA land... They are all idiots...

1 Like

Re: Niger delta militants fought fiercely for release of Kanu from jail by NASTYNASOSO: 1:29pm On Jun 04, 2021
nairalandankrah:
And the north are telling him to abandon them and go with only south east states lols grin..imagine such wickedness!!

These northerners think that every Igbo man is a sell out and will always sell his brothers for love of money

This was when Kanu was still in jail ooo!!!(2016)

Release Kanu and Dasuki Now or Else… Egbesu Water Lions Warns FG

Another dreaded militants group in the Niger Delta region, the Egbesu Water Lions has warned the Federal Government of Nigeria to release the Radio Director of Biafra Mazi Nnamdi kanu and the former National Security Adviser, Colonel Sambo Dasuki (rtd.) in the next seven (7) days without hesitation and unconditionally.

In a statement by General Torunanawei Latei, who is a Creek Network Coordinator, the dreaded body further asked the Federal Government to direct the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) to restore the accounts of Chief Government Ekpemupolo (a.k.a) Tompolo within the same period or else they are going to shut down every oil and gas activities in the region.

https://247ureports.com/2016/01/release-kanu-and-dasuki-now-or-else-egbesu-water-lions-warns-fg/

HMMMMMMMMM

ALL THESE BOASTING WITH YEYE WRITE UP PLEASE ARE YOU REFERRING TO THE SAME FAILED ILL FATED REGION BELOW

Re: Niger delta militants fought fiercely for release of Kanu from jail by Kvvngkhalifa202(m): 2:05pm On Jun 04, 2021
Kings999:
YOU DEY MIND THE USELESS PEOPLE COMMENTING ONLINE, THEY FORGET IMO AND ABIA ARE ALSO NIGER DELTA STATE.. SHOUTEAST AND SOUTH SOUTH ARE POLICTICAL ZONES NOT A TRIBE, WHY NOT TELL US THAT OKONJI IWUALA IS NOT AN IGBO WOMAN, WHY NOT TELL US AMAECHI IS NOT AN IGBO MAN...
YOU PEOPLE SHOULD GO AND REMOVE NIGER DELTA FROM BIAFRA MAP, USELESS PEOPLE... I DON'T EVEN LIKE COMMENTING ON THIS KIND THREAD... IGBOS LEAVING NIGERIA WITHOUT NIGER DELTA IS LIKE LEAVING WITHOUT YOUR FAMILY...
YOU PEOPLE SHOULD KNOWLEDGE YOURSELF ABOUT HISTORY THAN TALKING NONSENSE, BIAFRA HAS BEEN EXISTING BEFORE SOME OF YOU HERE WERE BORN....CHECK WELL AND SEE SOME PEOPLE SHOUTING NIGER DELTA IS NOT IGBOS ARE FULANIS AND YORUBA MUSLIMS WEY NO GO SCHOOL, BUNCH OF ILLITERATE AND FOOLS...
no really you feel say sa day do this Biafra matter lol I laugh you
Re: Niger delta militants fought fiercely for release of Kanu from jail by Nobody: 2:10pm On Jun 04, 2021
Kings999:
YOU DEY MIND THE USELESS PEOPLE COMMENTING ONLINE, THEY FORGET IMO AND ABIA ARE ALSO NIGER DELTA STATE.. SHOUTEAST AND SOUTH SOUTH ARE POLICTICAL ZONES NOT A TRIBE, WHY NOT TELL US THAT OKONJI IWUALA IS NOT AN IGBO WOMAN, WHY NOT TELL US AMAECHI IS NOT AN IGBO MAN...
YOU PEOPLE SHOULD GO AND REMOVE NIGER DELTA FROM BIAFRA MAP, USELESS PEOPLE... I DON'T EVEN LIKE COMMENTING ON THIS KIND THREAD... IGBOS LEAVING NIGERIA WITHOUT NIGER DELTA IS LIKE LEAVING WITHOUT YOUR FAMILY...
YOU PEOPLE SHOULD KNOWLEDGE YOURSELF ABOUT HISTORY THAN TALKING NONSENSE, BIAFRA HAS BEEN EXISTING BEFORE SOME OF YOU HERE WERE BORN....CHECK WELL AND SEE SOME PEOPLE SHOUTING NIGER DELTA IS NOT IGBOS ARE FULANIS AND YORUBA MUSLIMS WEY NO GO SCHOOL, BUNCH OF ILLITERATE AND FOOLS...
Mr man stop saying what u don't know geographically they are not but oil producing state.
Re: Niger delta militants fought fiercely for release of Kanu from jail by Nobody: 2:38pm On Jun 04, 2021
francisgodstime:
Mr man stop saying what u don't know geographically they are not but oil producing state.

Then go and remove ABIA and IMO as part of Niger Deltan states since they are oil producing state..
What do you know about BIAFRA do you think BIAFRA is just existing in the time of Nnamdi Kanu... BIAFRA has been existing before you were born...
ALL NORTHERNERS ARE KNOWN AS HAUSAS BOTH NORTHEAST AND NORTHNORTH. FORGET SAY FULANIS ARE FROM NIGER REPUBLIC AND CHAD BUT CONQUERED THE HAUSAS.. NORTHERN NIGERIA IS KNOWN AS HAUSAS... WHEN WE TALK ABOUT BIAFRANS WE TALK ABOUT SOUTHEAST AND SOUTHSOUTH... BIAFRA IS A NATION BEFORE THEY JOINED YOUR TERRORIST COUNTRY...

1 Like

Re: Niger delta militants fought fiercely for release of Kanu from jail by rottennaija(m): 2:45pm On Jun 04, 2021
AmbaliJ:
But why then didn't they (SS) observe the sit-at-home in obedience to Mazi like the SE did? To any outsider or neutral observer (like myself), at least at this point, it seems clear that the overwhelming majority of SS people are not in support of the Biafrans agitation. It keeps looking more and more like an igbo-only affair.

It has alway been an igbo affairs. Their meeting, their broadcast etc has always been an igbo affairs. They just need SS for their greed

2 Likes

Re: Niger delta militants fought fiercely for release of Kanu from jail by rottennaija(m): 2:47pm On Jun 04, 2021
Warripikine:

Why is it always northerners trying to divide the south east and the south south..
Wetin dey worry unah?

How do you know he is a northerner?
Re: Niger delta militants fought fiercely for release of Kanu from jail by rottennaija(m): 2:49pm On Jun 04, 2021
Kings999:

Check well and you will see na those useless fulanis and afonjas dey shout SS is not part of BIAFRA, make Dem go remove am from BIAFRA land... They are all idiots...

Shey? Like me? I'm from fulani or I'm an afonja. You people can deceive yourself.

1 Like

Re: Niger delta militants fought fiercely for release of Kanu from jail by Nobody: 2:53pm On Jun 04, 2021
Kvvngkhalifa202:
no really you feel say sa day do this Biafra matter lol I laugh you

Lol no be matter of Dem dey do this BIAFRA matter, people in asaba and most cities in SS aggetated for BIAFRA in 2017.. na there leaders dey put fear for there body just the way Southeast governors wan put fear for the people body, but the truth is that Southeast knows what they want and they can't give up for there right... Before you start commenting nonsense ask yourself has BIAFRA started existing before you and MNK, yes, BIAFRA has been existing before you and your father.. the map of BIAFRA is still in history you can go and study more about biafran... South East and South south are part of BIAFRA before your terrorist government joined them together as one Nigeria...
Re: Niger delta militants fought fiercely for release of Kanu from jail by Nobody: 2:56pm On Jun 04, 2021
rottennaija:

Shey? Like me? I'm from fulani or I'm an afonja. You people can deceive yourself.

BIAFRA has been existing before you and your father.. south east and South south are BIAFRA before your terrorist GOVERNMENT joined them together... You can go and knowledge yourself more about BIAFRA than coming to nairaland to comment nonsense...
Lol Go and remove South south from BIAFRA map...
Re: Niger delta militants fought fiercely for release of Kanu from jail by ken6488(m): 2:57pm On Jun 04, 2021
Coldshisha:
A simple referendum would decide if Isoko, Urhobo, Anioma, Istekiri , Bini, Efik , Ibibio, Ogoja, Kalabari are all Ibos
Exactly
Re: Niger delta militants fought fiercely for release of Kanu from jail by rottennaija(m): 2:58pm On Jun 04, 2021
Kings999:

BIAFRA has been existing before you and your father.. south east and South south are BIAFRA before your terrorist GOVERNMENT joined them together... You can go and knowledge yourself more about BIAFRA than coming to nairaland to comment nonsense...
Lol Go and remove South south from BIAFRA map...

Go and get it now. 50 years time, nothing. You will see nothing.
Re: Niger delta militants fought fiercely for release of Kanu from jail by DMerciful(m): 2:58pm On Jun 04, 2021
Nobody said they are all Igbos. Stop being mischievous. Referendum to join Biafra is not a referendum to confirm their Igboness, Biafra is not even an Igbo name
Coldshisha:
A simple referendum would decide if Isoko, Urhobo, Anioma, Istekiri , Bini, Efik , Ibibio, Ogoja, Kalabari are all Ibos
Re: Niger delta militants fought fiercely for release of Kanu from jail by DMerciful(m): 3:02pm On Jun 04, 2021
Just so we're clear, which ethnic group are you speaking for? Because SS is over 50 ethnic groups who do not necessarily like each other but their minority status makes them think they're one.
richmond500:
this ur cut and join epistle is too childish.

Did Igbo's fought against Adaka Boro when he declared ND republic or did they not?

Did Igbo's force our young men to war against our wish or did u not?

Carry ur fake love and getout, if u want alliance, u should wait until govt favours u then try to ally with us, don't come to us when things are bad for u when u know that u treated us with utmost disdain when u had everything under ur control
Re: Niger delta militants fought fiercely for release of Kanu from jail by jude79(m): 3:03pm On Jun 04, 2021
richmond500:
First I am not Yoruba.

secondly the Igbo's sowed the seed and not the ND

Shut up, criminal caliphatean, yes you are not Yoruba and can never in your life attain that status, you janjaweedian berber bandit claiming Ss, your divide and rule tactics is over, absorb that into your demented brain, a Ss, with brain between his ears, can't look at the state of southSoutherners today, where all their resources are being looted by you janjaweedian, and still be chasing rat, talking about lies of the past.

1 Like

Re: Niger delta militants fought fiercely for release of Kanu from jail by Christistruth00: 3:06pm On Jun 04, 2021
Coldshisha:

They already told you they are not interested in your referendum they have their own elected representatives already
Re: Niger delta militants fought fiercely for release of Kanu from jail by Nobody: 3:09pm On Jun 04, 2021
rottennaija:

Go and get it now. 50 years time, nothing. You will see nothing.

Okay oo the day BIAFRA will come it will shock you, it's coming as soon as possible.. the fulanis greatest fear is the igbos to unite but MNK has opened the eyes of the igbos to see the evil ways of Buhari and there supporters.. you check am, you no get conscience, you join another man by force who was on his own to join your country, then you come dey treat him bad for the same country.. fulanis go kill person in Igbo land and FG no go do anything about it... You wan come force people to be a Muslim, is it by force, infact tell me a good reason I should be a Muslim when your religion get terrorist pass other religion... Guy cow life in Nigeria is valued than an Igbo man life... Na why igbos wan go..

I rest my case...
Re: Niger delta militants fought fiercely for release of Kanu from jail by Christistruth00: 3:10pm On Jun 04, 2021
Kaybenny:

Them no know how to postrate to beg.

Meanwhile Obasanjo as proud as he is Prostrated for Atiku and held his leg begging him for his support before he secured a Second term as President

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Where Did Omo Agege Get It Wrong / The Nigerian Police: The Highest Civil Rank Nigerians Should Seek / Gov. Aregbesola Prevented Flood Disaster In Osun - Acn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.