Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,424 members, 7,819,532 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:41 PM

Niger delta militants fought fiercely for release of Kanu from jail - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Niger delta militants fought fiercely for release of Kanu from jail (4095 Views)

Questions Malami Refused To Answer On The "Re-Arrest", Return Of Kanu / Nigerian Prisoners Who Escaped From Jail Dehumanized By Ghanaian Authorities / Plateau: Niger Delta Militants Blow Hot, Reveal What’ll Happen In 21 Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Niger delta militants fought fiercely for release of Kanu from jail by Headachetoigboh(f): 3:19pm On Jun 04, 2021
richmond500:
Ode, when Adaka Boro fought for ND republic, it was Igbos that fought against him vos the capital was in Enugu.
1967 war, the Igbo's kidnapped, raped our women and forced our young men to war against our wish. A town in Rivers state named Abonnema still hold a yearly remembrance(go to Niger) of the day Nigerian army saved them from biafran soldiers

Personally I hate u with bad blood
Ezi
Now u are showing fake love because u know for u to leave the country, we must open way for u so u dont get enclaved in Nigerian territory.
Forget this fake love, no other ethnic group hates us like the Igbo's, we have seen through ur antics
Re: Niger delta militants fought fiercely for release of Kanu from jail by DMerciful(m): 3:21pm On Jun 04, 2021
Who is this Niger Delta tribe you talk of?

I was born in Warri and I remember 1998, ijaws, Urhobo and itsekiri almost war themselves to extinction. So which particular tribe do you speak for?
Afriifa:
The Oils in Abia and Imo are collected by who? You guys always creating non-existence rivalry all to do what? For you to raise emphasis on an Ijaw man being an SUG president in Igbo dominated school alone calls for attention regarding the tribalistic nature of the average Igbo. How do you mix student (academic) politics with ethnicity? In Benue State University here Igbo man has won the SUG seat. In Unilag, an Ijaw man Sowore won the SUG seat. In Uniben an Ijaw man, Dr Chris Ekiyor won the SUG seat. These are even the few ones I can vividly recall for now. But Boro even had to step on toes and fought many pro igbos to emerge SUG president and you folks are here rasing alarm over something he won meritoriously. It shows you guys are never liberal. The concentration of Niger Deltans in Lagos alone is more than the entire south-east. Who is liberal? How many Niger Deltans have bought lands and established their homes in south-east? You think we are fools!
Re: Niger delta militants fought fiercely for release of Kanu from jail by 2elliot: 3:44pm On Jun 04, 2021
richmond500:
portharcourt was never on lockdown, i went out that day, there was traffic along uniport to Adageorge, mechanic and up to UST like it was every evening
It was Niger delta militants who smuggled Nnamdi KANU out of Nigeria when the military went to kill him.
Re: Niger delta militants fought fiercely for release of Kanu from jail by sageb: 3:55pm On Jun 04, 2021
Afriifa:
I learnt Egbema is in Imo state too. How can Imo people have Egbema? I'm suspecting they are Ijaws too. I want referendum for them too.

there is Egbema in Imo and Egbema in Rivers State.
These Egbema. is entirely different from the Ijaw Egbema(Edo and delta state)
the one in Imo have Igbos whereas the one in Rivers State have Ndoki/orashi people.
Re: Niger delta militants fought fiercely for release of Kanu from jail by 2elliot: 3:57pm On Jun 04, 2021
richmond500:
when Adaka Boro declared ND republic, why were the Igbo's against us?

Thats not even my problem cos u have the right to choose.

My problem is that, the fake love u try to bring after doing that to us is nothing but mockery
I don't see you fighting those who killed Ken Saro-Wiwa, even Adaka Boro himself.
Re: Niger delta militants fought fiercely for release of Kanu from jail by 2elliot: 4:02pm On Jun 04, 2021
richmond500:
hahaha, chest beating as usual.
We took ur belongings and sold it back to u, but here u are chest beating
Still use the money drink ogogoro finish, wetin u gain, bro?
Re: Niger delta militants fought fiercely for release of Kanu from jail by sageb: 4:03pm On Jun 04, 2021
Afriifa:
The Oils in Abia and Imo are collected by who? You guys always creating non-existence rivalry all to do what? For you to raise emphasis on an Ijaw man being an SUG president in Igbo dominated school alone calls for attention regarding the tribalistic nature of the average Igbo. How do you mix student (academic) politics with ethnicity? In Benue State University here Igbo man has won the SUG seat. In Unilag, an Ijaw man Sowore won the SUG seat. In Uniben an Ijaw man, Dr Chris Ekiyor won the SUG seat. These are even the few ones I can vividly recall for now. But Boro even had to step on toes and fought many pro igbos to emerge SUG president and you folks are here rasing alarm over something he won meritoriously. It shows you guys are never liberal. The concentration of Niger Deltans in Lagos alone is more than the entire south-east. Who is liberal? How many Niger Deltans have bought lands and established their homes in south-east? You think we are fools!

You just made me remember Chris from. Patani
Chris Ekiyor is a jolly good fella

1 Like

Re: Niger delta militants fought fiercely for release of Kanu from jail by 2elliot: 4:06pm On Jun 04, 2021
richmond500:
Tired of this discussion, I have expressed my feelings enough and I'm done here
You can bet your left ball these Biafran children became even more successful than most of you one Nigerians.

Re: Niger delta militants fought fiercely for release of Kanu from jail by nengibo: 4:31pm On Jun 04, 2021
Coldshisha:
A simple referendum would decide if Isoko, Urhobo, Anioma, Istekiri , Bini, Efik , Ibibio, Ogoja, Kalabari are all Ibos

You see the reason why Niger deltans are anti biafra, so joining Biafra will mean acculturation?

1 Like

Re: Niger delta militants fought fiercely for release of Kanu from jail by nengibo: 4:33pm On Jun 04, 2021
DMerciful:
Who is this Niger Delta tribe you talk of?

I was born in Warri and I remember 1998, ijaws, Urhobo and itsekiri almost war themselves to extinction. So which particular tribe do you speak for?
So inter communal war is not common in Abia and Ebonyi

1 Like

Re: Niger delta militants fought fiercely for release of Kanu from jail by DMerciful(m): 4:35pm On Jun 04, 2021
Which particular tribe do you speak for?
nengibo:

So inter communal war is not common in Abia and Ebonyi
Re: Niger delta militants fought fiercely for release of Kanu from jail by nengibo: 4:38pm On Jun 04, 2021
DMerciful:
Which particular tribe do you speak for?
Answer my own question first, and leave my tribe out of this mr divide and conquer

1 Like

Re: Niger delta militants fought fiercely for release of Kanu from jail by adonis89(m): 5:11pm On Jun 04, 2021
What I remembered vividly was on the website of Niger Delta Avengers, one of the condition for a ceasefire was the release of Nnamdi Kanu. I saw that on their websites. I'm an Ijaw man, I know for a fact there are some Ijaw men out there supporting Biafra

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Niger delta militants fought fiercely for release of Kanu from jail by Afriifa(m): 5:38pm On Jun 04, 2021
sageb:

there is Egbema in Imo and Egbema in Rivers State.
These Egbema. is entirely different from the Ijaw Egbema(Edo and delta state)
the one in Imo have Igbos whereas the one in Rivers State have Ndoki/orashi people.
Ndoki are Ijaws
Re: Niger delta militants fought fiercely for release of Kanu from jail by DMerciful(m): 5:55pm On Jun 04, 2021
Just because of Ignophobia y'all start asking as if the Niger Delta tribes are one. Time shall tell
nengibo:

Answer my own question first, and leave my tribe out of this mr divide and conquer
Re: Niger delta militants fought fiercely for release of Kanu from jail by nengibo: 6:09pm On Jun 04, 2021
DMerciful:
Just because of Ignophobia y'all start asking as if the Niger Delta tribes are one. Time shall tell
are Ignos one in that same regard barring language? time has told and will continue to tell

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Picture Of The Day. Wike And Brown Envelope. / . / 2023: Tinubu's Supporters Threaten To Divide Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.