Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,724 members, 7,837,630 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 08:35 AM

Why Time And Tide Will Not Wait For You... - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Why Time And Tide Will Not Wait For You... (185 Views)

Should I wait for my visa or follow my parent's advice / Even In Festive Mood, Do What Chidi Did, When Time And Tide Run In Your Favour / Olanrewaju Ayobami Esther: 'To See Me, You Come To Class And Wait' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Time And Tide Will Not Wait For You... by planetpgold(m): 5:13pm On Jun 04, 2021
Timothy Here Again,

Today is the first Friday of the month of June 2021. Remember that I wish you a happy new month which seems just like a few hours ago. Whereas, in reality, it was 3days ago.

Also, consider the day you were born too and your current self is a classical example of the fact that time waits for no one.

You might be wondering what is the point that I am trying to drive at? Well, it is a simple truth that is self-evident and universal. This means I am trying to expatiate on this simple fact that Time and Tide will not wait for you.

Every day through time, you are growing older and time will not say that because you have financial issues, it will wait for you. Because you are not psychologically balanced, it will wait for you. Because you are going through a relationship issue, it will wait for you.

Furthermore, your job is too demanding, it will wait for you and so on and so forth. Time will not wait for you because it knows that we are humans, empowered to face and subdue challenges every day and if we are unable to surpass them, it is our own choice.

So, When it boils down to passing your ICAN Exams, time will not accept any excuse irrespective of the gravity. Because you are where you are by choice not by circumstances.

If you have not been studying because of the demands of your work, you owe yourself the duty to finding alternative means that will be adaptable to your mode of work and schedule.

If your salary is not enough, you are not to fold your hands hoping and wishing something special will happen overnight.

Someone, somewhere will just come and give you the money. This is a daydream, my friend, wake up! Why not look for alternative means of raising the money by rendering more useful service.

Irrespective of your circumstances, you are to look for a solution. That is why God blessed you with a super brain and your ability to reason and solve problems.

Why?

Because life is full of puzzles and it is your responsibility to always solve them.

Hence, when it comes to passing your ICAN exams, it is your full responsibility to get the method of study that best favour your current reality.

Knowing what you now know, still want to give excuses and waste your time or you want to get started immediately especially when you are not among those who are waiting for the result?

The choice is yours to make. Get your Simplified and Comprehensive Lecture Videos ➕ Q&A.

Call or Chat Admin on 08082366372, 08090820787, 08106989785, 08055828090, 08085835127,

Or click on the below link

https://ican.platinumgoldsolutions.com

Dedicated to Your ICAN Exam Success
Tim Jibodu, FCA

*PlatinumGold 360 Solutions...* Your online, offline ICAN ACCREDITED Lecture Videos That Help ICAN Students Pass Their ICAN Exams Faster, Easier & Cheaper @ One Sitting, Even If You Have Failed Before or Just Starting

Available in: *Android *Desktop *Downloadable Versions*, for: -ICAN -ATS -CITN -CIS -CIPM

(1) (Reply)

Mental Health Law / What Does Political Apathy Means..? / Tuesday Tip: Consider Taking Part In A Work-study Program.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.