Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,863 members, 7,956,259 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 08:44 AM

Nigerians Can Use VPN To Access Twitter - Farooq Kperogi Tells Lai Mohammed - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Can Use VPN To Access Twitter - Farooq Kperogi Tells Lai Mohammed (44654 Views)

Jonathan Flushed Out Boko Haram From 14 Borno Lgas, Not Buhari — Clark Tells Lai / Killing Of Petrol Attendant: You Can't Cover This Up, Ikpeazu Tells Lai Mohammed / Security Allegations: Apologize To Nigerians, PDP Tells Lai Mohammed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Can Use VPN To Access Twitter - Farooq Kperogi Tells Lai Mohammed by Casper21: 7:41pm On Jun 04, 2021
My twitter is working perfectly fine I don't understand this ban sef
Re: Nigerians Can Use VPN To Access Twitter - Farooq Kperogi Tells Lai Mohammed by Insectkiller: 7:41pm On Jun 04, 2021
Henrydonland:
For my phone I get up to four VPN so, is am ready.

I'm just finished accessing my Twitter, even without VPN..
Re: Nigerians Can Use VPN To Access Twitter - Farooq Kperogi Tells Lai Mohammed by 4evaReina: 7:43pm On Jun 04, 2021
Which Twitter did the FG suspended? I can access mine without vpn. Can someone explain to me? Am confused
Re: Nigerians Can Use VPN To Access Twitter - Farooq Kperogi Tells Lai Mohammed by Worksunlimited: 7:43pm On Jun 04, 2021
Re: Nigerians Can Use VPN To Access Twitter - Farooq Kperogi Tells Lai Mohammed by Nobody: 7:44pm On Jun 04, 2021
ikenna44:
Abeg how does the vpn work?! What is vpn?!

Make I no follow some people dey form say I know wetin I no know

VPN gives you online privacy, and its untraceable when accessing different websites , you can download a VPN software to use on your device or browser.
Re: Nigerians Can Use VPN To Access Twitter - Farooq Kperogi Tells Lai Mohammed by Akwamkpuruamu: 7:44pm On Jun 04, 2021
andrewegbuna:

Guy which kin use username be dis grin grin

Na so e be. Your left mkpụrụ amu
Re: Nigerians Can Use VPN To Access Twitter - Farooq Kperogi Tells Lai Mohammed by plaindealer: 7:49pm On Jun 04, 2021
Ode olodo, they banned twitter and this cliwn is talking about VPN?

If you like, use VPN or BVVN to access Twitter, it maks no difference, Twitter as an entity and social media company is still banned in Nigeria.

grin grin

Re: Nigerians Can Use VPN To Access Twitter - Farooq Kperogi Tells Lai Mohammed by olaayodele(m): 7:57pm On Jun 04, 2021
I don't understand the ban because, I still have access to my twitter. Will the ban be effective from midnight?
I need someone to educate me by what is meant to ban Twitter in Nigeria and some individuals can still access it.
Could it be that they forgot to ban mine?
Re: Nigerians Can Use VPN To Access Twitter - Farooq Kperogi Tells Lai Mohammed by Tobetek(m): 8:01pm On Jun 04, 2021
LesbianBoy:
This buhari government is determined to finish Nigeria before they leave angry
that is if them go gree leave
Re: Nigerians Can Use VPN To Access Twitter - Farooq Kperogi Tells Lai Mohammed by GeneralPula: 8:05pm On Jun 04, 2021
dallasi:
use the VPN make we see............. no be for mouth fugitive like una

You dey mind them..
Re: Nigerians Can Use VPN To Access Twitter - Farooq Kperogi Tells Lai Mohammed by Nobody: 8:07pm On Jun 04, 2021
angelfallz:
VPN is not really good for accessing ban sites etc. Unless maybe you are using the paid version. I haven't used the paid version i don't know how it works. But i have used the free ones like, hotspot shield, it was not a good experience.

Bro it depends on the site, if you're trying to access sites like Bank websites in the USA, they blacklisted all the free vpn ips so it might not work well. But if you're tying to access websites that didnt blacklist vpn ips like Twitter which thrives on freedom of speech, it will work 100%

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Can Use VPN To Access Twitter - Farooq Kperogi Tells Lai Mohammed by ogeenanthony(m): 8:07pm On Jun 04, 2021
Not free vpn's oooo paid ones
SMI2020:
Those expired brains?? What do they know? There's vpn on 7 out of every 10 phones owned by a young UANrian youth.. Wetin dem know
Re: Nigerians Can Use VPN To Access Twitter - Farooq Kperogi Tells Lai Mohammed by GeneralPula: 8:11pm On Jun 04, 2021
Unfortunately, if Apps can see your mobile network, Vpn will not fix it..

So long you’re using Glo or mtn, vpn won’t be able to fix it..
Re: Nigerians Can Use VPN To Access Twitter - Farooq Kperogi Tells Lai Mohammed by GeneralPula: 8:12pm On Jun 04, 2021
SMI2020:
Those expired brains?? What do they know? There's vpn on 7 out of every 10 phones owned by a young UANrian youth.. Wetin dem know

Lol..

Kindly mention 3 vpn..
Re: Nigerians Can Use VPN To Access Twitter - Farooq Kperogi Tells Lai Mohammed by Nobody: 8:14pm On Jun 04, 2021
Coronabirus:
If ur brain is more than theirs then don't u knw that FRN can collaborate with TELCOs and disable all mobile phone browsing via VPN?
You can learn internet and play all tricks with it but knowledge is something else, don't ever be deceived by all those tricks because they're all own & control by Govt through her regulations given to NSP.
There are many ways to kill a rat!
No, they can't. It's that simple, ask China.
Re: Nigerians Can Use VPN To Access Twitter - Farooq Kperogi Tells Lai Mohammed by Nobody: 8:18pm On Jun 04, 2021
GeneralPula:
Unfortunately, if Apps can see your mobile network, Vpn will not fix it..

So long you’re using Glo or mtn, vpn won’t be able to fix it..
VPN encrypts your packet so GLO MTN and co can't see what website or app you visit. So why won't it work? I operate a fully verified US PayPal account in Nigeria, even with all the security papal has in place. So how could that be possible without a VPN!
Re: Nigerians Can Use VPN To Access Twitter - Farooq Kperogi Tells Lai Mohammed by SMI2020: 8:19pm On Jun 04, 2021
ogeenanthony:

Free ones like nord n ultra will bypass it
Re: Nigerians Can Use VPN To Access Twitter - Farooq Kperogi Tells Lai Mohammed by GeneralPula: 8:22pm On Jun 04, 2021
grossintel:
VPN encrypts your packet so GLO MTN and co can't see what website or app you visit. So why won't it work? I operate a fully verified US PayPal account in Nigeria. So how could that be possible without a VPN!

Vpn can work on a phone browser, but no mobile vpn can change a mobile network..

Sure, you can. It’s not as if PayPal is being ban. And it’s not as if paypal isn’t seeing that you’re using Glo or Mtn..
Re: Nigerians Can Use VPN To Access Twitter - Farooq Kperogi Tells Lai Mohammed by Nobody: 8:22pm On Jun 04, 2021
ogeenanthony:
Free ones will work perfectly, Twitter isn't blacklisting vpn ip addresses.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Can Use VPN To Access Twitter - Farooq Kperogi Tells Lai Mohammed by princewarri1985: 8:23pm On Jun 04, 2021
Re: Nigerians Can Use VPN To Access Twitter - Farooq Kperogi Tells Lai Mohammed by meobizy(f): 8:26pm On Jun 04, 2021
Nairalanders till today beat their chests to say politicians visit this forum. Bullshit.
Re: Nigerians Can Use VPN To Access Twitter - Farooq Kperogi Tells Lai Mohammed by sslcrypt: 8:27pm On Jun 04, 2021
Vaughanlanrewaj:

He is feeling so smart right now grin. He must think Chinese don't have vpn and Pantami with PhD in computer science had PhD in sociology like him. To block Twitter in your country is as simple as ABC if he doesn't know. It's businesses that have paid millions to advertise there and the bad luck of the IPOB terrorists had affected that I pity , not those who daily resume and close on Twitter from January to December without job and fanning the embers of discord. All the enemies of Nigeria will lose las las. They always lose. God bless Nigeria.

No offense but you sound like someone who's in need of a psychiatrist
Re: Nigerians Can Use VPN To Access Twitter - Farooq Kperogi Tells Lai Mohammed by system21: 8:28pm On Jun 04, 2021
The useless government is just making their usual senseless noise if they ban Twitter which other platform do they have to communicate with Nigerians
Re: Nigerians Can Use VPN To Access Twitter - Farooq Kperogi Tells Lai Mohammed by Nobody: 8:29pm On Jun 04, 2021
GeneralPula:

Vpn can work on a phone browser, but no mobile vpn can change a mobile network..

Sure, you can. It’s not as if PayPal is being ban. And it’s not as if paypal isn’t seeing that you’re using Glo or Mtn..
Jesus christ! PayPal sees At&t USA as my network provider not glo or mtn. And vpn controls your entire internet connection not just your browser but all apps on your phone. Cashapp, PayPal, Greendot and all USA only apps I use them without any problems.

Re: Nigerians Can Use VPN To Access Twitter - Farooq Kperogi Tells Lai Mohammed by Dony19(m): 8:29pm On Jun 04, 2021
Lol my express vpn on stand by my Twitter can never stop working �

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Can Use VPN To Access Twitter - Farooq Kperogi Tells Lai Mohammed by Nobody: 8:31pm On Jun 04, 2021
grin grin grin
Re: Nigerians Can Use VPN To Access Twitter - Farooq Kperogi Tells Lai Mohammed by seunayantokun(m): 8:33pm On Jun 04, 2021
"Prehistoric creatures"...... Well, I don't trust Farooq because Pantami is his friend but the way he has described the terrorists is a very apt one.
Re: Nigerians Can Use VPN To Access Twitter - Farooq Kperogi Tells Lai Mohammed by Goalnaldo(m): 8:33pm On Jun 04, 2021
Omo naija Twitter is a go to place for comic relief. I won't mind a paid VPN to access the app.
Re: Nigerians Can Use VPN To Access Twitter - Farooq Kperogi Tells Lai Mohammed by GeneralPula: 8:36pm On Jun 04, 2021
grossintel:
Jesus christ! PayPal sees At&t USA as my network provider not glo or mtn. And vpn controls your entire internet connection not just your browser but all apps on your phone. Cashapp, PayPal, Greendot and all USA only apps I use them without any problems.

Those apps are not Banned in Nigeria, so you can sure use the App with a vpn without any problems..

How can PayPal sees your network provider to be ATT Lol..

Vpn configure phones, not mobile network. Not your internet..

Btw, nah which vpn you using?
Re: Nigerians Can Use VPN To Access Twitter - Farooq Kperogi Tells Lai Mohammed by seunayantokun(m): 8:38pm On Jun 04, 2021
Vaughanlanrewaj:

He is feeling so smart right now grin. He must think Chinese don't have vpn and Pantami with PhD in computer science had PhD in sociology like him. To block Twitter in your country is as simple as ABC if he doesn't know. It's businesses that have paid millions to advertise there and the bad luck of the IPOB terrorists had affected that I pity , not those who daily resume and close on Twitter from January to December without job and fanning the embers of discord. All the enemies of Nigeria will lose las las. They always lose. God bless Nigeria.
Give us reasons why you should not be seen as an enemy of Nigeria, given the way you are sounding here.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Enugu Shuts Down As Sit At Home Bites Harder / FFK Questions Why Naira And Army Coat Of Arms Have Arabic Inscriptions On Them / PDP Rally In Rivers State Today 28 January 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.