Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,218 members, 7,815,257 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:43 AM

Uzodimma To Imo Youths - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Uzodimma To Imo Youths (187 Views)

Uzodimma To Name Sponsors Of Insecurity In Imo Tomorrow / Uzodimma To Femi Fani-Kayode: You Can't Benefit From Gulak’s Assassination / Uzodimma To Demolish Okorocha's Property Built On Water Channels: Pics & Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Uzodimma To Imo Youths by NnadiClinton(m): 6:11pm On Jun 04, 2021
*IMO STATE PUBLIC ENLIGHTENMENT*

*UZODIMMA TO IMO YOUTHS* - "The pillars of my manifesto and vision document depends on the active participation of Imo youths"~*Hope Uzodimma*

The Imo State Governor, His Excellency Senator Hope Uzodimma has assured Imo youths that his manifesto and vision document, is dependent on the accomodation and active participation of the youth.

Speaking to a gathering of Imo youths who visited the Government House, Owerri, Governor Uzodimma stated,

*"I want to reassure you even in the days coming, that we are going to empower the first batch of the trained youth numbering over 10,000. This is in effect has been scheduled for Friday next week"*

Continuing, Uzodimma assured,

*"We are going to empower every young man and woman that have been trained, that graduated under the first batch with the sum of half a million naira each"*

"This will happen by Friday next week. I want to assure you that as far as we are concerned, the government is determined to develop Imo State.

Governor Uzominna pledged his commitment and determination to improve the living standards of Imo people and improve the per capital income and empower the citizenry for the benefit of the larger society.

Uzodimma told the youths, "So go home today, be more comitted. I have seen the document presented by your Speaker and that document will go a long way in assisting government dabble not only on issues of insecurity but particularly the issue of unemployment and also improve the economy of the state, stimulate it in a manner that will bring comfort and shared prosperity to all".

"For those of you who are committed, when you go home advise all our young men and women that the government has a vision and this vision is about our tomorrow and that we we will start from the known to the unknown. I will encourage our brothers and sisters to be more committed to a stronger united and more prosperous Nigeria.

Uzodimma while praising the youth said, "We are an enterprising people and we have our talents and our state is richly endowed with a group of human beings, men and women of strong intellect, and working together with same synergy, that prosperity will come to Imo State. With that in mind I want to once more thank you again. As intelligent officers which you are now, please collect good intelligence back to government. It is only through constructive partnership that government can succeed and you will succeed by a doctrine of reciprocity. So I want to assure you as partners in progress that we are grateful for this visit. I am told that you are here on representative capacity. The next time I'll have a discussion with Imo youths, I'll want the entire membership of their coalition, Uzodimma stated.

Re: Uzodimma To Imo Youths by Mbataku96(m): 6:18pm On Jun 04, 2021
Crook, fraud and a lying bastard
Where will he get the money
Audio money

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Can Nigeria Ever Stand Against Injustice And Stop This Quick Run To Alternatives / CBN To Introduce Digital Currency Before Year-end / APC Stalwarts Storms Eniong, Received By Thousands Of Supporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.