Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,457 members, 7,954,793 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:29 AM

Chefchi Chioma Storms The Gym To Workout In Skin Tight Gym Wear - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chefchi Chioma Storms The Gym To Workout In Skin Tight Gym Wear (90252 Views)

Portable 'zazu' Storms The Gym To Lift Heavy Irons, What's Happening? (VIDEO) / Davido Struggles With Tyre During Workout In Preparation For 2022 (Pix, Video) / Tacha Slays In Black Sleek Gym Wear (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chefchi Chioma Storms The Gym To Workout In Skin Tight Gym Wear by Starzo: 10:39am On Jun 05, 2021
Nigerian girls see the gym as a place to pose and take photos.
No serious workout at all. Even if them do e nor the pass 10mins

Person go spend 2hrs for gym. 1 hour na for taking pizure, 30mins for gisting/talking, 15mins for listening to music. And manage the remaining 15 for semi-actual gym...tueeehhhh!

2 Likes

Re: Chefchi Chioma Storms The Gym To Workout In Skin Tight Gym Wear by WorldRichest: 10:41am On Jun 05, 2021
LesbianBoy:
This one is using style to sell her market grin grin

Spoiled market you mean? Like Davido, like FFK. Two Osun playboys using Igbo girls for sexual fantasies
Re: Chefchi Chioma Storms The Gym To Workout In Skin Tight Gym Wear by Nobody: 10:44am On Jun 05, 2021
pepperdemzombie:

Good manners indeed! Girls with good manners don't engage in pre marital sex, they don't pack into boyfriend's homes and they don't fvck "cousins". Self centered and possessive. Did you ask her why she dumped her Igbo boyfriend?

U nailed it send me ur number let me give u a voucher.

U be guru
Re: Chefchi Chioma Storms The Gym To Workout In Skin Tight Gym Wear by wenegeo(m): 10:47am On Jun 05, 2021
i like ur courage!keep davido out of ur mind and get urself a better man!the guy,davido,can not get married to any lady even if he wants!reason?he is presently married to a foreigner and must be formally divorced before he culd be legally married again!
Re: Chefchi Chioma Storms The Gym To Workout In Skin Tight Gym Wear by Hezmatosky: 10:52am On Jun 05, 2021
Confusion cry No enter house and engage yourself with something
Re: Chefchi Chioma Storms The Gym To Workout In Skin Tight Gym Wear by naija1stnigar(m): 11:24am On Jun 05, 2021
Marketing strategy......
Davido's expired product..
Ngwanu jisike o, greet ifeanyi for me o.

1 Like

Re: Chefchi Chioma Storms The Gym To Workout In Skin Tight Gym Wear by UCHIHAmask: 11:30am On Jun 05, 2021
Onyi22:
My sister live your life to the fullnest, You can't kill yourself because one Afonja guy left you
if you want to be stupid,do it alone,don't bring the entire igbo to your insanity,why go tribal by mentioning "afonja" to trivial issues like this....
a man left a fucking woman,nothing else here,you might also make it a gender war.....
Re: Chefchi Chioma Storms The Gym To Workout In Skin Tight Gym Wear by UCHIHAmask: 11:34am On Jun 05, 2021
pepperdemzombie:

Na Igbo man, he is an attention seeker on NL.
he is a sentimental dunce,has nothing to do with igbo..
i'm igbo,a biafran at it,but yet i see nothing to provoke tribal sentiments in this issue...

1 Like

Re: Chefchi Chioma Storms The Gym To Workout In Skin Tight Gym Wear by UCHIHAmask: 11:37am On Jun 05, 2021
pepperdemzombie:

E no fit enter Igbo men market with all press yansh and breast Wey Davido upload. The boy wicked sha!
i dey tell you,na poison for our eyes..
na only gold diggers(thats if she has Gold) and some men wey get ill- strange sexual fantasy fit reason her mata...

1 Like

Re: Chefchi Chioma Storms The Gym To Workout In Skin Tight Gym Wear by deltateam: 11:42am On Jun 05, 2021
pepperdemzombie:
Your rotten watermelon and surgery yansh can never bring Davido back.
You are a past tense, live with that!

That girl got package o.
Re: Chefchi Chioma Storms The Gym To Workout In Skin Tight Gym Wear by teebillz: 11:54am On Jun 05, 2021
The thing that hits Chioma the most is that she attracts almost no interest from eligible and sensibles Igbo boys. She will have to make do with other tribes now. It would have been better if her dealings with Davido didn't get much attention. No Igbo boy want a girlfriend or wife who will still be addressed as Davido's Ex or Babymama for a long time. Remember what Tania Omotayo went through as Whizkid's Ex?
Re: Chefchi Chioma Storms The Gym To Workout In Skin Tight Gym Wear by Afamcy: 11:57am On Jun 05, 2021
See her medium size kpekus
Re: Chefchi Chioma Storms The Gym To Workout In Skin Tight Gym Wear by Deering1008: 12:06pm On Jun 05, 2021
You must be a comedian�
mytime24:
Assurance don bcum Endurance embarassed
Re: Chefchi Chioma Storms The Gym To Workout In Skin Tight Gym Wear by pepperdemzombie: 12:11pm On Jun 05, 2021
deltateam:

That girl got package o.
Which package? She did butt surgery, go and check her past month's pictures. Releasing those breasts na disaster. She is into heavy bleaching and make up too and never seen without a wig. She is artificial, head to toe.

1 Like

Re: Chefchi Chioma Storms The Gym To Workout In Skin Tight Gym Wear by romunu(m): 12:14pm On Jun 05, 2021
Fine geh, good kpansh
Re: Chefchi Chioma Storms The Gym To Workout In Skin Tight Gym Wear by bizzibodi(m): 12:39pm On Jun 05, 2021
Omo see cow toe cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Chefchi Chioma Storms The Gym To Workout In Skin Tight Gym Wear by Maski87: 12:43pm On Jun 05, 2021
Kai,my guys lekwanu ikpu oo
Re: Chefchi Chioma Storms The Gym To Workout In Skin Tight Gym Wear by ceejay80s(m): 12:49pm On Jun 05, 2021
Lifestone:
She's struggling seriously to seduce OBO or get the attention of other suitors. I warn girls not to ever get branded to any guy until they pay your bride price.
This one na leftover and we know who chop am remain.
Stop wasting ur time, they will never learn
Re: Chefchi Chioma Storms The Gym To Workout In Skin Tight Gym Wear by Sholaco: 12:49pm On Jun 05, 2021
Dirty woman
Re: Chefchi Chioma Storms The Gym To Workout In Skin Tight Gym Wear by wacoj(m): 12:53pm On Jun 05, 2021
This is why I wanted to be a gym instructor. Imagine what I will be seeing daily.
Re: Chefchi Chioma Storms The Gym To Workout In Skin Tight Gym Wear by deltateam: 1:01pm On Jun 05, 2021
pepperdemzombie:

Which package? She did butt surgery, go and check her past month's pictures. Releasing those breasts na disaster. She is into heavy bleaching and make up too and never seen without a wig. She is artificial, head to toe.

I fear who no fear you. Now now you don naked her finish, come still wear her clothes back.

1 Like

Re: Chefchi Chioma Storms The Gym To Workout In Skin Tight Gym Wear by Tonnyray: 1:27pm On Jun 05, 2021
Lifestone:
She's struggling seriously to seduce OBO or get the attention of other suitors. I warn girls not to ever get branded to any guy until they pay your bride price. This one na leftover and we know who chop am remain.
Who chop am remain?
Mind you na leftover Davido sef chop cos him no meet am tear-rubber.

4 Likes

Re: Chefchi Chioma Storms The Gym To Workout In Skin Tight Gym Wear by Tonnyray: 1:31pm On Jun 05, 2021
Starzo:
Nigerian girls see the gym as a place to pose and take photos.
No serious workout at all. Even if them do e nor the pass 10mins
Person go spend 2hrs for gym. 1 hour na for taking pizure, 30mins for gisting/talking, 15mins for listening to music. And manage the remaining 15 for semi-actual gym...tueeehhhh!
Dayum Nigga! You know them wella grin

4 Likes

Re: Chefchi Chioma Storms The Gym To Workout In Skin Tight Gym Wear by Subgod: 1:39pm On Jun 05, 2021
She still dey single an searching oooo
Re: Chefchi Chioma Storms The Gym To Workout In Skin Tight Gym Wear by Rochasstatue(f): 1:49pm On Jun 05, 2021
No matter how you opt to slay Chioma, the truth is that Davido has dislodged your bunker.
You are simply amenable to okafor's law.
Once knacked, the knacker will always have a free pass on the knackee in za future.
Sai Baba.
Sai Buhari!!!!

1 Like

Re: Chefchi Chioma Storms The Gym To Workout In Skin Tight Gym Wear by Nobody: 1:56pm On Jun 05, 2021
Sophiecute:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OxZd_HvtM20

Chefchi dancing and gyming in skin tight jumpsuit that shows her succulent shape.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CPnx0_2HQsZ/?utm_medium=copy_link

She needs it. Small girl already fat with one baby. This one is now advertising for a new sponsor? Has she finished school yet?
Re: Chefchi Chioma Storms The Gym To Workout In Skin Tight Gym Wear by kunle75(m): 2:49pm On Jun 05, 2021
Sophiecute:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OxZd_HvtM20

Chefchi dancing and gyming in skin tight jumpsuit that shows her succulent shape.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CPnx0_2HQsZ/?utm_medium=copy_link

Davido has really increased and decreased this girl market value oooo.

For those who understand what I meant and for those who do not, please don't quote me ooo before I send you sango slap from hell.
Re: Chefchi Chioma Storms The Gym To Workout In Skin Tight Gym Wear by pepperdemzombie: 2:55pm On Jun 05, 2021
Sirjendon:

U nailed it send me ur number let me give u a voucher.

U be guru

Re: Chefchi Chioma Storms The Gym To Workout In Skin Tight Gym Wear by pepperdemzombie: 3:01pm On Jun 05, 2021
Beze992:

Sexy yam legs you mean, all these tiny legged humans never ceases to amaze me. Stop projecting your insecurities to Chioma bekee, she's not the cause of your ugliness.
These over bleached, irritating, craw craw coated k-yammed legs are what you call sexy? See teeth sef.
If no be Davido packaging, where e for see wig cover her bald head?

1 Like

Re: Chefchi Chioma Storms The Gym To Workout In Skin Tight Gym Wear by pepperdemzombie: 3:06pm On Jun 05, 2021
Danny50:
Jesu you mean onyi na guy??
Confirmed Igbo man!
Re: Chefchi Chioma Storms The Gym To Workout In Skin Tight Gym Wear by Pius4me: 3:31pm On Jun 05, 2021
It just shows how primitive your mindset is as a person. Because a celebrity broke up with someone and you think her life is over. na you i feel sorry for not her. your mumu go last very long
Lifestone:
She's struggling seriously to seduce OBO or get the attention of other suitors. I warn girls not to ever get branded to any guy until they pay your bride price.
This one na leftover and we know who chop am remain.
Re: Chefchi Chioma Storms The Gym To Workout In Skin Tight Gym Wear by BluntCrazeMan: 3:51pm On Jun 05, 2021
No wonder..
She saw food and started eating without control.
And she got out of shape.
Davido sef..
He left her shaperly for another tight-slim-fit baby

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Abdul Lateef Titilope Itakure Is Dead, Burial For Today In Oyo / Davido Vs Burna Boy: Cubana Chief Priest Replies Burna Boy / Police Arrest Guys That Leaked Chidinma Okeke's Video (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.