Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,937 members, 7,952,773 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 11:54 PM

Chefchi Chioma Storms The Gym To Workout In Skin Tight Gym Wear - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chefchi Chioma Storms The Gym To Workout In Skin Tight Gym Wear (90237 Views)

Portable 'zazu' Storms The Gym To Lift Heavy Irons, What's Happening? (VIDEO) / Davido Struggles With Tyre During Workout In Preparation For 2022 (Pix, Video) / Tacha Slays In Black Sleek Gym Wear (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chefchi Chioma Storms The Gym To Workout In Skin Tight Gym Wear by Toks2008(m): 4:23pm On Jun 05, 2021
She has become the spec of elders especially yoruba men who do not stigmatise a lady as a single mum but in the Igbo land, she is a no no for their men... I wonder why that is so.
Re: Chefchi Chioma Storms The Gym To Workout In Skin Tight Gym Wear by HADI854: 5:04pm On Jun 05, 2021
Sophiecute:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OxZd_HvtM20

Chefchi dancing and gyming in skin tight jumpsuit that shows her succulent shape.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CPnx0_2HQsZ/?utm_medium=copy_link
Chaiii see breasts oooo
Mmmmmm e go sweet ooo

1 Like

Re: Chefchi Chioma Storms The Gym To Workout In Skin Tight Gym Wear by Gfskw: 5:08pm On Jun 05, 2021
I want to hit it once too whatever comes with it I want it
Re: Chefchi Chioma Storms The Gym To Workout In Skin Tight Gym Wear by Bunmhi(f): 5:17pm On Jun 05, 2021
Nice shape
Re: Chefchi Chioma Storms The Gym To Workout In Skin Tight Gym Wear by ofiko123(m): 6:09pm On Jun 05, 2021
Good for her....
Re: Chefchi Chioma Storms The Gym To Workout In Skin Tight Gym Wear by Toks2008(m): 6:13pm On Jun 05, 2021
wenegeo:
i like ur courage!keep davido out of ur mind and get
urself a better man!the guy,davido,can not get married to any lady
even if he wants!reason?he is presently married to a foreigner
and must be formally divorced before he culd be legally married
again!

Tantafo... Who be the foreigner
Re: Chefchi Chioma Storms The Gym To Workout In Skin Tight Gym Wear by mamagee3(f): 6:48pm On Jun 05, 2021
pepperdemzombie:
Your rotten watermelon and surgery yansh can never bring Davido back.
You are a past tense, live with that!
Her first mistake was moving in with him and then it was followed by going around with him and his crew.

And also dropping out of school and spending the whole day cooking for him and his crew.

We tend to lose dignity and self respect when we do that.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chefchi Chioma Storms The Gym To Workout In Skin Tight Gym Wear by Babinski: 7:15pm On Jun 05, 2021
pepperdemzombie:
Your rotten watermelon and surgery yansh can never bring Davido back.

Please tell me what has this young lady done to deserve such outburst from you? The fact that Nairaland is a faceless forum does not mean people should conduct themselves without decorum.
Re: Chefchi Chioma Storms The Gym To Workout In Skin Tight Gym Wear by manuel100(m): 9:45pm On Jun 05, 2021
[quote author=LesbianBoy post=102375857]This one is using style to sell her market grin grin[/quote

Sapa ashwr grin grin grin
Re: Chefchi Chioma Storms The Gym To Workout In Skin Tight Gym Wear by EndRape2(f): 10:30pm On Jun 05, 2021
Why are you frustrated. Is she the first person to have a break up? You mum's heart was broken by men before your dad, married her, your sisters were used and dumped also, before marriage, if at all they are married. I am sure men are using them, and will keep using them.

...yourquote author=pepperdemzombie post=102377256]Your rotten watermelon and surgery yansh can never bring Davido back.
You are a past tense, live with that![/quote]
Re: Chefchi Chioma Storms The Gym To Workout In Skin Tight Gym Wear by MOVIC6: 11:16pm On Jun 05, 2021
Na this kind advice dey keep the fire of holoshoism burning, train your own well..
Onyi22:
My sister live your life to the fullnest, You can't kill yourself because one Afonja guy left you
Re: Chefchi Chioma Storms The Gym To Workout In Skin Tight Gym Wear by showafrica(m): 12:12am On Jun 06, 2021
LesbianBoy:
This one is using style to sell her market grin grin

I tell you, giving senators sign say she don set.
Re: Chefchi Chioma Storms The Gym To Workout In Skin Tight Gym Wear by mamagee3(f): 12:18am On Jun 06, 2021
pepperdemzombie:

Good manners indeed! Girls with good manners don't engage in pre marital sex, they don't pack into boyfriend's homes and they don't fvck "cousins". Self centered and possessive. Did you ask her why she dumped her Igbo boyfriend?
Are you saying she fu.cked her cousin?
Re: Chefchi Chioma Storms The Gym To Workout In Skin Tight Gym Wear by ddeola: 2:44am On Jun 06, 2021
We moove
Re: Chefchi Chioma Storms The Gym To Workout In Skin Tight Gym Wear by BareFacedLies(m): 4:07pm On Jun 06, 2021
mamagee3:

Are you saying she fu.cked her cousin?

I'm saying I would love to fück you Mamagee3 grin
Re: Chefchi Chioma Storms The Gym To Workout In Skin Tight Gym Wear by pepperdemzombie: 5:50pm On Jun 06, 2021

Re: Chefchi Chioma Storms The Gym To Workout In Skin Tight Gym Wear by pepperdemzombie: 5:56pm On Jun 06, 2021
EndRape2:
My idiot mother, Why are you frustrated. Is she the first person to have a break up? My mum's heart was broken by 45 men before my dad, married her, my sisters were used and dumped also, before marriage, if at all they are married. I am sure men are using them, and will keep using them.

...yourquote author=pepperdemzombie post=102377256]Your rotten watermelon and surgery yansh can never bring Davido back.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Abdul Lateef Titilope Itakure Is Dead, Burial For Today In Oyo / Police Arrest Guys That Leaked Chidinma Okeke's Video (Photos) / Conjoined Twins Abby And Brittany Hensel Pose In Bikini [photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.