Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,407 members, 7,954,617 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:28 AM

Suspension Of Twitter In Nigeria: Banky W, Adesua Etomi, Tacha, M.I, Toolz React - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Suspension Of Twitter In Nigeria: Banky W, Adesua Etomi, Tacha, M.I, Toolz React (48164 Views)

Toke Makinwa's Darker Neck To Banky W & Adesua Etomi's Wedding Got Fans Talking / Female Celebrities Outfits To Banky W & Adesua Etomi's Traditional Wedding (Pics / Jude Okoye Admires His Wife Ifeoma's Backside At Banky W, Adesua Etomi's Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Suspension Of Twitter In Nigeria: Banky W, Adesua Etomi, Tacha, M.I, Toolz React by Nobody: 8:36pm On Jun 04, 2021
Govt using us to catch cruise
Re: Suspension Of Twitter In Nigeria: Banky W, Adesua Etomi, Tacha, M.I, Toolz React by ivolt: 8:37pm On Jun 04, 2021
AlhajiBitcoin:
It was foreign direct investment that made Nigeria's economy to boom under Obasanjo.

Basic education has no short cut. You can't print NEPA bill and call it certificate.
You are right regarding FDI, but Twitter does not contribute FDI in Nigeria.
Even the EU is still confused about how to force foreign social media to share their profits.
Re: Suspension Of Twitter In Nigeria: Banky W, Adesua Etomi, Tacha, M.I, Toolz React by GeneralPula: 8:37pm On Jun 04, 2021
Mikecold:
Zombie this is the VPN I use

It opens and access any app to any country

Sure..

But never for a Banned App..
Re: Suspension Of Twitter In Nigeria: Banky W, Adesua Etomi, Tacha, M.I, Toolz React by Nobody: 8:37pm On Jun 04, 2021
U guys haven't seen anything, buhari hasn't started yet. Tribalism has killed Most nigerians sense of reasoning.
Re: Suspension Of Twitter In Nigeria: Banky W, Adesua Etomi, Tacha, M.I, Toolz React by Youngminister(m): 8:38pm On Jun 04, 2021
That's United African Republic for you
Re: Suspension Of Twitter In Nigeria: Banky W, Adesua Etomi, Tacha, M.I, Toolz React by Emmasnoop(m): 8:38pm On Jun 04, 2021
beautyhd:
I don't even know what's done on Twitter, how they tweet or it's relevance in my life.

Facebook, sometimes a week I never enter not to talk of Instagram.

Enough of this Twitter talk.

Who dey Amelika here just send me small dollars make I find out whether true true it haff increased in the black market
u and buhari fit to stay together, 2 dullard
Re: Suspension Of Twitter In Nigeria: Banky W, Adesua Etomi, Tacha, M.I, Toolz React by Nobody: 8:40pm On Jun 04, 2021
GeneralPula:

Sure..

But never for a Banned App..
it's like you don't know how vpn works

The protocol is only banned with Nigeria ip

But Twitter isn't the one banning Nigeria so an IP address change is all you need
Re: Suspension Of Twitter In Nigeria: Banky W, Adesua Etomi, Tacha, M.I, Toolz React by Nobody: 8:41pm On Jun 04, 2021
Kiki can't comment on this cause her dad, feeds from this wickedness undecided
Re: Suspension Of Twitter In Nigeria: Banky W, Adesua Etomi, Tacha, M.I, Toolz React by Nobody: 8:42pm On Jun 04, 2021
ivolt:

You are right regarding FDI, but Twitter does not contribute FDI in Nigeria.
Even the EU is still confused about how to force foreign social media to share their profits.

Citing an office in your country is the first form of FDI.

The staff that would work in the physical office are citizens of your country. As long as that office lasts there, their salaries keep coming in. The company keeps patronizing services in the country, establishing branches, employing more staff strength, transferring technology to citizens.

What is your definition of FDI ?
Re: Suspension Of Twitter In Nigeria: Banky W, Adesua Etomi, Tacha, M.I, Toolz React by Kenn55: 8:42pm On Jun 04, 2021
The remote cause of every problem in Nigeria today is because of cows. The insistence of Buhari to keep fulani herdsmen in bushes all over Nigeria is why the country is turning upside down.
Cows are the reason ESN that is generating a whole new problem was formed.
Oduduwa republic that is becoming louder is as a result of Cows.
Why are fulanis held bent of destroying Nigeria for the sake of cows?
Re: Suspension Of Twitter In Nigeria: Banky W, Adesua Etomi, Tacha, M.I, Toolz React by kingthreat(m): 8:42pm On Jun 04, 2021
All these clowns that fueled Endsars on Twitter.
By the way, someone vowed to kill all soldiers that come into a region. Are you enjoying the killing of your armed forces or what?
Re: Suspension Of Twitter In Nigeria: Banky W, Adesua Etomi, Tacha, M.I, Toolz React by Spainze007(m): 8:43pm On Jun 04, 2021
when the people that matters react to the news pls inform me... i have no business with all this guys...
Re: Suspension Of Twitter In Nigeria: Banky W, Adesua Etomi, Tacha, M.I, Toolz React by ZUBY77(m): 8:43pm On Jun 04, 2021
"The choice before Nigerians in the coming election is simple: A choice between going forward or going backwards; between the new ways and the old ways; between freedom and repression; between a record of visible achievements and beneficial reforms – and desperate power-seekers with empty promises…
Our political opponents shall assail us with the fury of their desperation to win power. They will use every means – intimidation, false accusations, hostile media and more. Do not descend to their level. We must stay focused on the mission at hand – to secure Nigeria’s future.”
Jonathan's acceptance speech to run for second term at Eagle Square in Abuja, Dec, 2014

5 Likes

Re: Suspension Of Twitter In Nigeria: Banky W, Adesua Etomi, Tacha, M.I, Toolz React by Giftexx: 8:43pm On Jun 04, 2021
Lucas10:
Dis country don tire me seh. Anyone who can help me with Germany link. Please help a brother out.
go through Czech Republic
Re: Suspension Of Twitter In Nigeria: Banky W, Adesua Etomi, Tacha, M.I, Toolz React by zimmaking(m): 8:46pm On Jun 04, 2021
unity004:
Thunder will fire that stupid short black thug called M.I Abaga. The same person that was champaigning for APC in 2015, now saying gibberish
M.I, Banky W, Yemi alade,Sound sultan,Davido,Olamide, are all guilty of campaigning for Buhari.I still respect Wizkid for not joining the Bandwagons.All these artist that campaigned for buhari are one of the major problems of Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Suspension Of Twitter In Nigeria: Banky W, Adesua Etomi, Tacha, M.I, Toolz React by OlujobaSamuel: 8:46pm On Jun 04, 2021
unity004:
Thunder will fire that stupid short black thug called M.I Abaga. The same person that was champaigning for APC in 2015, now saying gibberish
There is a point you get to at defending the failure of a child and you be like make I dey go.
Omo ma pa mi, ti o ba ya, a di ọmọ ma pa ra e (child no kill me, with time, e go turn to child no kill yourself)
Some don open eyes to see sey the man is completely senile, while some still dey here dey defend am.
I still met someone last month that was tell me that shey I no know sey some powers are influencing him, I just asked him that what if he gets to the bank and he can't withdraw because the manager don use money satisfy household needs, he said he no go gree. I said, apply same logic to leadership role.

1 Like

Re: Suspension Of Twitter In Nigeria: Banky W, Adesua Etomi, Tacha, M.I, Toolz React by SweetDipBenny(m): 8:48pm On Jun 04, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Let them continue to be suspending and banning anyhow

Untill they ban or suspend wetin go make Nigeria scatter

If them get balls make them ban wechat....2seconds Nigeria go scatter
Tia who dey use wechat undecided
Re: Suspension Of Twitter In Nigeria: Banky W, Adesua Etomi, Tacha, M.I, Toolz React by OlujobaSamuel: 8:49pm On Jun 04, 2021
Mikecold:
it's like you don't know how vpn works

The protocol is only banned with Nigeria ip

But Twitter isn't the one banning Nigeria so an IP address change is all you need
Even if Twitter ban Nigeria, you can still connect through VPN.
I sometimes use VPN to watch videos on Skysports and BBC sport before I can't watch with my network issued IP
Re: Suspension Of Twitter In Nigeria: Banky W, Adesua Etomi, Tacha, M.I, Toolz React by ivolt: 8:50pm On Jun 04, 2021
AlhajiBitcoin:

Citing an office in your country is the first form of FDI.

The staff that would work in the physical office are citizens of your country. As long as that office lasts there, their salaries keep coming in. The company keeps patronizing services in the country, establishing branches, employing more staff strength, transferring technology to citizens.

What is your definition of FDI ?
FDI isn't about office or salary. It is about investment.
If Twitter were to earmark certain millions for investment
in a specific sector that would be an FDI.
However, having an office in a country and paying salary is not one.

The primary function of a Twitter office or any other social media is to lobby governments
for favorable legislations. They may also add some charities or training for good PR.
Twitter need governments more than they need it.

BTW, social media companies do not need more branches for their operations.
One of the reasons they are so attractive to investors is because of their low overhead costs
as a few people could run it successfully.
Re: Suspension Of Twitter In Nigeria: Banky W, Adesua Etomi, Tacha, M.I, Toolz React by mightyhaze: 8:50pm On Jun 04, 2021
unity004:
no mind day stumpy elf

He should mk a song to mock bughari the way he mocked patience in his stupid songs

2 Likes

Re: Suspension Of Twitter In Nigeria: Banky W, Adesua Etomi, Tacha, M.I, Toolz React by Kandeed: 8:51pm On Jun 04, 2021
GOTVee:
sad
grin baba we miss u drop am Asap what does a born again christian has to say?
Re: Suspension Of Twitter In Nigeria: Banky W, Adesua Etomi, Tacha, M.I, Toolz React by Nobody: 8:54pm On Jun 04, 2021
OlujobaSamuel:

Even if Twitter ban Nigeria, you can still connect through VPN.
I sometimes use VPN to watch videos on Skysports and BBC sport before I can't watch with my network issued IP
I know but there are some extreme sites that would still know you are using proxy, this is if they focus on you

But not so with Twitter, it's only Buhari that doesn't want it, Twitter is open to us
Re: Suspension Of Twitter In Nigeria: Banky W, Adesua Etomi, Tacha, M.I, Toolz React by Celly2020: 8:54pm On Jun 04, 2021
I P O B ISSUES NEVER ALLOW THIS PEOPLE REST SINCE ALL THERE EVIL AGENDERS IS BEEN EXPOSED BY KANSU
Re: Suspension Of Twitter In Nigeria: Banky W, Adesua Etomi, Tacha, M.I, Toolz React by Menesh: 8:56pm On Jun 04, 2021
GeneralPula:
Fvck Twitter..

No concern me with buhari, but fvck Twitter..

Twitter App won’t work on any phone as long as you’re using a Nigeria sim. Vpn or not..

You may be able to use it on browsers and computers tho!

You Sabi something. Do you really know how internet tunneling work. Over Sabi.
Re: Suspension Of Twitter In Nigeria: Banky W, Adesua Etomi, Tacha, M.I, Toolz React by phorget(m): 9:04pm On Jun 04, 2021
Chai!
And we still have up to 2years to ensure this... undecided
Re: Suspension Of Twitter In Nigeria: Banky W, Adesua Etomi, Tacha, M.I, Toolz React by Danny50: 9:04pm On Jun 04, 2021
Buhari is a daft and bereft man that lacks iota of wisdom, Does he have advisers at all??
Re: Suspension Of Twitter In Nigeria: Banky W, Adesua Etomi, Tacha, M.I, Toolz React by Gjmff: 9:04pm On Jun 04, 2021
Oh
Re: Suspension Of Twitter In Nigeria: Banky W, Adesua Etomi, Tacha, M.I, Toolz React by Lucas10(m): 9:06pm On Jun 04, 2021
Giftexx:
go through Czech Republic
Ok
Re: Suspension Of Twitter In Nigeria: Banky W, Adesua Etomi, Tacha, M.I, Toolz React by olatuns2017: 9:07pm On Jun 04, 2021
lalasticlala:
Some Nigerian celebrities have reacted to the suspension of Twitter by the Nigerian governmet. Celebrities such as Banky W, MI Abaga, Adesua Etomi, Tacha, Toolz took to their Twitter handles to react:

Banky W wrote:

https://twitter.com/BankyW/status/1400854641454333954?s=19

Actress Adesua Etomi, Banky W's wife wrote:

https://twitter.com/AdesuaEtomiW/status/1400852064750743555?s=19

BBNaija star, Tacha wrote:

https://twitter.com/Symply_Tacha/status/1400859699541594113?s=19

M.I Abaga wrote:

https://twitter.com/MI_Abaga/status/1400844326779899913?s=19

Toolz said:

https://twitter.com/ToolzO/status/1400854160241836034?s=19

JJ Omojuwa's reaction is funny:

https://mobile.twitter.com/Omojuwa/status/1400861877060657152

All these fools talking
When cownu was giving directives to burn using twaata...una papa no talk

I love the ban
Re: Suspension Of Twitter In Nigeria: Banky W, Adesua Etomi, Tacha, M.I, Toolz React by seunjungle1(m): 9:13pm On Jun 04, 2021
You're the real example of analogue brain they are talking about..
There is no different between you and Lai Mohammed or Buaaari

beautyhd:
I don't even know what's done on Twitter, how they tweet or it's relevance in my life.

Facebook, sometimes a week I never enter not to talk of Instagram.

Enough of this Twitter talk.

Who dey Amelika here just send me small dollars make I find out whether true true it haff increased in the black market

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Yul Edochie For Anambra State Governor 2017 (Photo) / Laura Ikeji Bares Cleavage In Thigh-revealing Suit Gown / Olamide: Mohammad Ali's Photo Inspired My Last Album Eyanmayweather

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.