Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,089 members, 7,957,074 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 06:33 AM

Suspension Of Twitter In Nigeria: Banky W, Adesua Etomi, Tacha, M.I, Toolz React - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Suspension Of Twitter In Nigeria: Banky W, Adesua Etomi, Tacha, M.I, Toolz React (48165 Views)

Toke Makinwa's Darker Neck To Banky W & Adesua Etomi's Wedding Got Fans Talking / Female Celebrities Outfits To Banky W & Adesua Etomi's Traditional Wedding (Pics / Jude Okoye Admires His Wife Ifeoma's Backside At Banky W, Adesua Etomi's Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Suspension Of Twitter In Nigeria: Banky W, Adesua Etomi, Tacha, M.I, Toolz React by Pyhonist: 9:13pm On Jun 04, 2021
TriCee:
Lol, all those celebrities that used their twitter platforms to support Buhari will also speak against the ban undecided. They never expererit, but we the sensible humans have always known what a dictator we have in Buhari. cheesy

If they try this nonsense with Instagram, na then you go see fight. Most Nigerian youths earn their living on social media.

Don't be silly...almost everybody on the forum actually preferred APC to PDP in 2015.

Stop trading blames and Just admit that we all f*cked up. No be only MI
Re: Suspension Of Twitter In Nigeria: Banky W, Adesua Etomi, Tacha, M.I, Toolz React by Nobody: 9:20pm On Jun 04, 2021
Same way they thought they could stop Cryptocurrency,,it's just painful...This country Tire me...Aswear..... angry angry angry angry.....
Re: Suspension Of Twitter In Nigeria: Banky W, Adesua Etomi, Tacha, M.I, Toolz React by Prettyclown: 9:29pm On Jun 04, 2021
So of all Nigeria's current happenings, nah twitter nah im shake all of una like dis
Nawa oooo undecided
When their are better issues to talk about, even the one weh manage c 2mb de yarn yenyenyenyen sad
Make una de there while food price de high on daily basis sad
Re: Suspension Of Twitter In Nigeria: Banky W, Adesua Etomi, Tacha, M.I, Toolz React by profbray(m): 9:38pm On Jun 04, 2021
The man u ppl gave to us as president will be disgracing us up and down
Re: Suspension Of Twitter In Nigeria: Banky W, Adesua Etomi, Tacha, M.I, Toolz React by Hezmatosky: 9:47pm On Jun 04, 2021
Vpn vpn vpn! Fine! You can pluck my orange outside my fence because it's branch fell outside, but don't come into my compound to pluck it. It's an instruction. Bye bye to yeye Twitter. If not for Twitter, how could someone like Tacha, Mercy, Toke, Tonto make sense in our society. Nonsense. They should patronize 2go grin

1 Like

Re: Suspension Of Twitter In Nigeria: Banky W, Adesua Etomi, Tacha, M.I, Toolz React by MrNipplesLover(m): 9:59pm On Jun 04, 2021
Una voted illiterate as una president, make una take am like that.

Stupid government.

1 Like

Re: Suspension Of Twitter In Nigeria: Banky W, Adesua Etomi, Tacha, M.I, Toolz React by naikeboy(m): 10:06pm On Jun 04, 2021
As banky said clueless..... Laggers administration....
Re: Suspension Of Twitter In Nigeria: Banky W, Adesua Etomi, Tacha, M.I, Toolz React by Born2Breed(f): 10:08pm On Jun 04, 2021
Why these idiots dey complain?

They all campaigned and voted for Buhari.

Frankenstein grin grin
Re: Suspension Of Twitter In Nigeria: Banky W, Adesua Etomi, Tacha, M.I, Toolz React by Josywhyte: 10:11pm On Jun 04, 2021
Instead of this cow of a president to tackle our pressing issues which are insecurity, kidnapping, banditry and likes,he's busy fighting and trying to ban twitter. Which part of woman yansh this cow(Buhari) from come out sef?
Re: Suspension Of Twitter In Nigeria: Banky W, Adesua Etomi, Tacha, M.I, Toolz React by Nobody: 10:11pm On Jun 04, 2021
When we told him to present his certificate for us to see If he was qualified to be president based on our laws, morons called us wailers. Now see! We are being rules by "Presidency".
Re: Suspension Of Twitter In Nigeria: Banky W, Adesua Etomi, Tacha, M.I, Toolz React by Kosoco(m): 10:12pm On Jun 04, 2021
Wetin this tacha write sef......
Re: Suspension Of Twitter In Nigeria: Banky W, Adesua Etomi, Tacha, M.I, Toolz React by MansoryMX(m): 10:19pm On Jun 04, 2021
InaNla:
The terrorist in power will sooner than later be defeated.

APC & buari are curse to democracy.

Louder!!!!!’

1 Like

Re: Suspension Of Twitter In Nigeria: Banky W, Adesua Etomi, Tacha, M.I, Toolz React by Bekermann(m): 10:30pm On Jun 04, 2021
unity004:
Thunder will fire that stupid short black thug called M.I Abaga. The same person that was champaigning for APC in 2015, now saying gibberish

Lol. You forgot to add Omojuwa. They're all part of the problem, in bringing the vegetable to power.

1 Like

Re: Suspension Of Twitter In Nigeria: Banky W, Adesua Etomi, Tacha, M.I, Toolz React by effort1: 10:46pm On Jun 04, 2021
unity004:
Thunder will fire that stupid short black thug called M.I Abaga. The same person that was champaigning for APC in 2015, now saying gibberish

Even omojuwa is not left out

1 Like

Re: Suspension Of Twitter In Nigeria: Banky W, Adesua Etomi, Tacha, M.I, Toolz React by cptjacksparrow: 10:46pm On Jun 04, 2021
Not only MI, so many other Nigerians campaigned for this government including Sowore and I, we all campaigned for them b'cos of sweet (lies) promises they told us, they said Nigeria will be better policed, bokoharam will be crushed, unemployment will be reduced, health care will improve, housing for all etc. If Nigerians who voted for them feel betrayed and every other Nigerian who feel we deserve better have every right to express their disgust without been mocked or criticised.

MI, Sowore and I have not committed any crime for voting or campaigning for someone who came with a better plan, we will keep pushing till we achieve the desired change.

unity004:

1 Like

Re: Suspension Of Twitter In Nigeria: Banky W, Adesua Etomi, Tacha, M.I, Toolz React by Ayobami7(m): 11:04pm On Jun 04, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Suspension Of Twitter In Nigeria: Banky W, Adesua Etomi, Tacha, M.I, Toolz React by Olujosh6: 11:16pm On Jun 04, 2021
[i][/i]
lalasticlala:
Some Nigerian celebrities have reacted to the suspension of Twitter by the Nigerian governmet. Celebrities such as Banky W, MI Abaga, Adesua Etomi, Tacha, Toolz took to their Twitter handles to react:

Banky W wrote:

https://twitter.com/BankyW/status/1400854641454333954?s=19

Actress Adesua Etomi, Banky W's wife wrote:

https://twitter.com/AdesuaEtomiW/status/1400852064750743555?s=19

BBNaija star, Tacha wrote:

https://twitter.com/Symply_Tacha/status/1400859699541594113?s=19

M.I Abaga wrote:

https://twitter.com/MI_Abaga/status/1400844326779899913?s=19

Toolz said:

https://twitter.com/ToolzO/status/1400854160241836034?s=19

JJ Omojuwa's reaction is funny:

https://mobile.twitter.com/Omojuwa/status/1400861877060657152
Gradually we re beginning to speak up regardless of our status in the society
Re: Suspension Of Twitter In Nigeria: Banky W, Adesua Etomi, Tacha, M.I, Toolz React by adonis89(m): 11:21pm On Jun 04, 2021
JJ Omojuwa has no moral justification to speak against this ban.
Re: Suspension Of Twitter In Nigeria: Banky W, Adesua Etomi, Tacha, M.I, Toolz React by Born2Breed(f): 11:22pm On Jun 04, 2021
Pyhonist:

Don't be silly...almost everybody on the forum actually preferred APC to PDP in 2015.

Those "almost everybody" was stupider than stupid.
Re: Suspension Of Twitter In Nigeria: Banky W, Adesua Etomi, Tacha, M.I, Toolz React by mechanics(m): 1:23am On Jun 05, 2021
They did that for their own selfish interest.
Re: Suspension Of Twitter In Nigeria: Banky W, Adesua Etomi, Tacha, M.I, Toolz React by TriCee: 1:23am On Jun 05, 2021
Pyhonist:

Who is this one again? Who is 'We'? and where did you see me mention MI? Oga you f*cked up, not 'we'. Now run along!
Re: Suspension Of Twitter In Nigeria: Banky W, Adesua Etomi, Tacha, M.I, Toolz React by tunary(m): 1:28am On Jun 05, 2021
Lucas10:
Dis country don tire me seh. Anyone who can help me with Germany link. Please help a brother out.
you have the cash to zoom out
Re: Suspension Of Twitter In Nigeria: Banky W, Adesua Etomi, Tacha, M.I, Toolz React by Vargoogle(m): 1:30am On Jun 05, 2021
Out Now https://heartnyheal./ByYourSide, By Heartny heal.Ft justin bieber.
Re: Suspension Of Twitter In Nigeria: Banky W, Adesua Etomi, Tacha, M.I, Toolz React by hollywater: 4:27am On Jun 05, 2021
Toolz i agree with you.
Re: Suspension Of Twitter In Nigeria: Banky W, Adesua Etomi, Tacha, M.I, Toolz React by ikezudon(m): 5:35am On Jun 05, 2021
Tor

In other news, check out how to differentiate granite from marble when you go to purchase.

https://thearchitect.com.ng/difference-granite-marble/
Re: Suspension Of Twitter In Nigeria: Banky W, Adesua Etomi, Tacha, M.I, Toolz React by andyanders: 6:19am On Jun 05, 2021
Most of you guys called out Ex President Jonathan names and voted a cow. Now, the cow is displaying it's character and you all are complaining. Apc has shown you their true character.
Re: Suspension Of Twitter In Nigeria: Banky W, Adesua Etomi, Tacha, M.I, Toolz React by Splashme: 6:43am On Jun 05, 2021
The worst govt ever
Re: Suspension Of Twitter In Nigeria: Banky W, Adesua Etomi, Tacha, M.I, Toolz React by nerd004: 6:55am On Jun 05, 2021
Pls....when is this twitter suspension taking effect cos I just logged into my twitter account and everything is fine

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

US Rapper, Julio Foolio, Shot Dead While Celebrating His 26th Birthday / Yemi Fawaz Dies Of Cancer At 64 (Photos) / Paul Okoye Flaunts New Car With His Wife Ivy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.