Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,771 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:59 AM

Adamu Garba: Twitter Is An IPOB-Online Machine - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adamu Garba: Twitter Is An IPOB-Online Machine (44003 Views)

Man Who Criticizes IPOB Online Get His Mother Killed By Unknown Gunmen / Adamu Garba: Twitter Should Get Out Of Nigeria For Deleting Buhari's Tweet / Man who exposes IPOB online gets award from Hausa people PHOTOS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adamu Garba: Twitter Is An IPOB-Online Machine by adamawaboy(m): 11:19pm On Jun 04, 2021
ChoCho54:
Just imagine the appellation to his name!

...former presidential candidate!

This Wan na mumu na, imagine sey this Wan become LGA chairman, dem dead.

Okay wetin carry okonjo enter Twitter matter sef? If bubu no like wetin Twitter do am, e for just delete his personal account na

2 Likes

Re: Adamu Garba: Twitter Is An IPOB-Online Machine by Everfrank(m): 11:20pm On Jun 04, 2021
Suspending Twitter is a good move.
This is the Buhari we voted for. No nonsense.
Social media must be regulated if we want to keep our sanity and country intact. People must be accountable fir every rubbish they post online.
Twitter is obviously supporting the anarchists minority that want to destroy our country and put everybody, including themselves, in trouble.
They did not see anything wrong in what the anarchists una chief is posting on their platform.
My people say if the bear-bear of your neighbour catch fire you should rub water on your own.
Other websites and social media platforms need to clean their house.
Even our dear Nairaland has been infested with separatist and anarchist elements.
Seun and his team need to wake up and cleanse the site to restore its dwindling integrity and glory. All you see is hate and hate and more hate.
This was not the Nairaland we were enjoying before these brainwashed and hateful youths infested it.
Hateful generation that can't make a point or rebutt points logically but to insults and abuses on dissenting views.

1 Like

Re: Adamu Garba: Twitter Is An IPOB-Online Machine by midehi2(f): 11:20pm On Jun 04, 2021
CoolAmbience:

You appear to be the bigger fool by your comment.

Does Twitter run Nigeria?

How many of Kanu's inciting tweets has Twitter deleted?
You are the fool now cos your read it upside down, anyways na una way, suffering and still defending the useless government

Re: Adamu Garba: Twitter Is An IPOB-Online Machine by Sanctecosma(m): 11:20pm On Jun 04, 2021
LesbianBoy:
I don't know if I am the only one that has gotten to the point where I don't even know if I should laugh or cry for the things currently happening in Nigeria angry grin
You can as well let out a laughing cry like the hyena. We will understand. But hey!
Re: Adamu Garba: Twitter Is An IPOB-Online Machine by CoolAmbience(m): 11:21pm On Jun 04, 2021
saaron:
This mind set is the reason why TOTAL disintegration of Nigeria is the REAL DEAL. I can't afford to share a country with covert terrorists. That this guy was a former presidential candidate shows how rotten Nigeria has become.
Indigenous Nigerians must join forces and work towards one thing - DISINTEGRATION. This is the only way to save millions of lives.
Those who're comfortable with sharia without Twitter and Facebook can have their country and implement total Sharia law with boko haram. And those that are more concerned about economic advancement and industrial revolution through Internet of things can have their own country and develop in peace.

ONE NIGERIA IS SATANIC.

Coward!

Slaves of Twitter.

The suspension stands, you can go hug a transformer.

1 Like

Re: Adamu Garba: Twitter Is An IPOB-Online Machine by midehi2(f): 11:21pm On Jun 04, 2021
Everfrank:
Suspending Twitter is a good move. This is the Buhari we voted for. No nonsense. Social media must be regulated if we want to keep our sanity intact. Twitter is obviously supporting the anarchists minority that want to destroy our country and put everybody, including themselves, in trouble.
My people say if the bear-bear of your neighbour catch fire you should rub water on your own.
Other websites and social media platforms need to clean their house.
Even our dear Nairaland has been infested with separatist and anarchist elements.
Seun and his team need to wake up and cleanse the site to restore its integrity and dwindling glory. All you see is hate and hate and more hate.
This was not the Nairaland we were enjoying before these brainwashed and hateful youths infested it.
Rotten mouth, just shut up

2 Likes

Re: Adamu Garba: Twitter Is An IPOB-Online Machine by neyohh: 11:22pm On Jun 04, 2021
obailala:
Why exactly do bloggers still give this Adamu slowpoke relevance?

A slow spoke that built a twitter equivalent?

Bro you niggahs are dumb, prove him wrong.

2 Likes

Re: Adamu Garba: Twitter Is An IPOB-Online Machine by Realtest44: 11:22pm On Jun 04, 2021
God has use this buhadri government to show us our unqualify our so call leaders are.vey painful to live in this dispenciasion.

1 Like

Re: Adamu Garba: Twitter Is An IPOB-Online Machine by Nosaghae(m): 11:22pm On Jun 04, 2021
Re: Adamu Garba: Twitter Is An IPOB-Online Machine by Sanctecosma(m): 11:23pm On Jun 04, 2021
ChoCho54:
Just imagine the appellation to his name!

...former presidential candidate!
The thought of it makes me cringe. Ikegwuru!

2 Likes

Re: Adamu Garba: Twitter Is An IPOB-Online Machine by stickle(m): 11:24pm On Jun 04, 2021
Who is wondering why we are still at this level, if this is one of our leaders?

1 Like

Re: Adamu Garba: Twitter Is An IPOB-Online Machine by berty4real(m): 11:24pm On Jun 04, 2021
We warned Nigerians, you didn't listen. We are in this together

1 Like

Re: Adamu Garba: Twitter Is An IPOB-Online Machine by Beardmaster231(m): 11:24pm On Jun 04, 2021
saaron:
This mind set is the reason why TOTAL disintegration of Nigeria is the REAL DEAL. I can't afford to share a country with covert terrorists. That this guy was a former presidential candidate shows how rotten Nigeria has become.
Indigenous Nigerians must join forces and work towards one thing - DISINTEGRATION. This is the only way to save millions of lives.
Those who're comfortable with sharia without Twitter and Facebook can have their country and implement total Sharia law with boko haram. And those that are more concerned about economic advancement and industrial revolution through Internet of things can have their own country and develop in peace.

ONE NIGERIA IS SATANIC.

Southern Nigeria and Northern Nigeria that’s all and the problem is solved

2 Likes

Re: Adamu Garba: Twitter Is An IPOB-Online Machine by Tobsam237(m): 11:25pm On Jun 04, 2021
midehi2:

Which office, office of lies, propaganda, terrorist, dullard aboki cheesy ogbeni shift jor make i dey read better comments cheesy

Lmao... obviously u either a person with an agenda or just plain unpatriotic to your motherland or both

Nigeria will be great again, with or without YOU!!!

Well, enjoy your comments reading...

2 Likes

Re: Adamu Garba: Twitter Is An IPOB-Online Machine by neyohh: 11:27pm On Jun 04, 2021
Southerner's are foolish, they say can you imagine the amount of revenue lost from twitter?

Well can you imagine how much twitter short changes you whilst trying to control the narrative?

You southerners are dumb, accept it!

Low iq, low ambitions!

2 Likes

Re: Adamu Garba: Twitter Is An IPOB-Online Machine by obailala(m): 11:28pm On Jun 04, 2021
neyohh:

A slow spoke that built a twitter equivalent?

Bro you niggahs are dumb, prove him wrong.
So because a madman creates a freaking app that no one has heard about before, apps that even kids can develop, that automaticallg means he's a genius and no longer a lunatic despite exhibiting lunacy?... Bro your daftness is L-E-G-E-N-D-A-R-Y ! ! !

3 Likes

Re: Adamu Garba: Twitter Is An IPOB-Online Machine by olibeans: 11:30pm On Jun 04, 2021
May the name of Ngozi Okonjo destroy your mouth, you ISWAP terrorist from the North.

Illiterate fool, how dare you compare yourself to the professor of inestimable repute..

Its such a shame we have idiots running everywhere

3 Likes

Re: Adamu Garba: Twitter Is An IPOB-Online Machine by Everfrank(m): 11:30pm On Jun 04, 2021
Realtest44:
God has use this buhadri government to show us our unqualify our so call leaders are.vey painful to live in this dispenciasion.
Go to school you no gree.
Re: Adamu Garba: Twitter Is An IPOB-Online Machine by Nobody: 11:32pm On Jun 04, 2021
NaijaRoyalty:
Just imagine the fools running the affairs of this once great country

Chei, Nigeria is gone.

once great? even your parents sef no experience the greatness..
Re: Adamu Garba: Twitter Is An IPOB-Online Machine by neyohh: 11:33pm On Jun 04, 2021
obailala:
So because a madman creates a freaking app that no one has heard about before, apps that even kids can develop, that automaticallg means he's a genius and no longer a lunatic despite exhibiting lunacy?... Bro your daftness is L-E-G-E-N-D-A-R-Y ! ! !

Prove him wrong bitch.. all you do is rant and complain.

And no, a kindergarten can't builta twitter equivalent.

I built one using ruby and rails so i know.

1 Like

Re: Adamu Garba: Twitter Is An IPOB-Online Machine by Hapuruchukwu(m): 11:33pm On Jun 04, 2021
stephanie11:
POLITICSNIGERIA.COM

https://politicsnigeria.com/fg-suspension-twitter-is-an-ipob-online-machine-adamu-garba-attacks-okonjo-iweala/

The degree of this one's iberiberism is even beyond the shores of Nigeria.
Just image. What concerns Okonjo Iweala in this ? Cow brains in positions of authority.

Re: Adamu Garba: Twitter Is An IPOB-Online Machine by Tgblinkz(m): 11:34pm On Jun 04, 2021
Indeed he doesn't have a vision for Nigeria
Re: Adamu Garba: Twitter Is An IPOB-Online Machine by InvertedHammer: 11:35pm On Jun 04, 2021
/
The guy is working overtime to be noticed and rewarded by Buhari & APC.

/
Re: Adamu Garba: Twitter Is An IPOB-Online Machine by MrJames007: 11:35pm On Jun 04, 2021
What's this news about twitter The thing is still opening on my phone undecided
Re: Adamu Garba: Twitter Is An IPOB-Online Machine by obailala(m): 11:35pm On Jun 04, 2021
neyohh:

Prove him wrong bitch.. all you do is rant and complain.

And no, a kindergarten can't builta twitter equivalent.

I built one using ruby and rails so i know.
Prove who wrong? Adamu? Or You?.... You expect me to actually expend precious energy proving whatever to lunatics?

I didnt even read the report earlier; the idiot even found a way to drag an unconnected Okonjo Iweala into the mess? This is the retard you want me to prove wrong? grin

2 Likes

Re: Adamu Garba: Twitter Is An IPOB-Online Machine by Nobody: 11:37pm On Jun 04, 2021
Chai grin grin grin grin grin
This Twitter ban news sweet my belle die!
grin grin grin
Re: Adamu Garba: Twitter Is An IPOB-Online Machine by Brushstrokes20: 11:38pm On Jun 04, 2021
DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMN it!...

Imagine the utter gibberish from this doomed cow!

The shithole is long overdue for disintegration and

May lugard continue to rot in the hottest part of hell for merging me with cows in the first instance....

And Ogun kee any miserable ZOMBIE that quotes me!
Re: Adamu Garba: Twitter Is An IPOB-Online Machine by Unrated900(m): 11:38pm On Jun 04, 2021
Chai this country has now turned to a joking place
Very soon Ghana will start frying cake on us
See this jerk idiot thinking he s making sense.
They should just sell this country on
Jiji.ch

2 Likes

Re: Adamu Garba: Twitter Is An IPOB-Online Machine by Nobody: 11:39pm On Jun 04, 2021
Enjoy it while it last bro. All the networks and ISP will soon block all access to Twitter website and app.
MrJames007:
What's this news about twitter The thing is still opening on my phone undecided
Re: Adamu Garba: Twitter Is An IPOB-Online Machine by Jodaan(m): 11:39pm On Jun 04, 2021
Thunder fire you there, Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala na your mate, her name no heavy you for mouth? Do you think she's so irresponsible like the government of the day? I so wish I can be put in a room with this fool, beating wa you for collect na on spraaaa. Mad man
stephanie11:
POLITICSNIGERIA.COM

https://politicsnigeria.com/fg-suspension-twitter-is-an-ipob-online-machine-adamu-garba-attacks-okonjo-iweala/

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Lilian Onoh Becomes Nigeria’s Ambassador To Namibia (Photos) / Dele Momodu Blasted By Nigerians For Campaigning For Saraki (photos) / Obasanjo Tipped David Umahi As Next Igbo President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.