Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,204 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:00 AM

Adamu Garba: Twitter Is An IPOB-Online Machine - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adamu Garba: Twitter Is An IPOB-Online Machine (43966 Views)

Man Who Criticizes IPOB Online Get His Mother Killed By Unknown Gunmen / Adamu Garba: Twitter Should Get Out Of Nigeria For Deleting Buhari's Tweet / Man who exposes IPOB online gets award from Hausa people PHOTOS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adamu Garba: Twitter Is An IPOB-Online Machine by sencekompis: 12:27am On Jun 05, 2021
Senseless cow brain speaking. this is a pro North, imagine him as as president of the Fulani Islamic republic of the northern north.

1 Like

Re: Adamu Garba: Twitter Is An IPOB-Online Machine by Nobody: 12:33am On Jun 05, 2021
They dn finally ban Twitter o

1 Like

Re: Adamu Garba: Twitter Is An IPOB-Online Machine by anungangampu: 12:35am On Jun 05, 2021
[i][/i]
anungangampu:
The brain capacity of those IN Buhari government is reduced to chase around Nnamdi Kanu. Even Hope Uzodinma and the rest of Nigerians don't even listen to him but I think the general meeting anytime in Aso Rock is always Fg vs Nnamdi Kanu
Re: Adamu Garba: Twitter Is An IPOB-Online Machine by Afritop(m): 12:36am On Jun 05, 2021
The FG wants to give Twitter a wuck d warning. When election time draws near they will now them and say they, Nigerians beg them to lift the suspension.
It's very bad that despite the interference of CNN and Twitter showing their displeasure on the dictatorial tendencies of the government, paid representatives of the FG will now work to deny Nigeria's right to association and communication
Re: Adamu Garba: Twitter Is An IPOB-Online Machine by Nobody: 12:43am On Jun 05, 2021
Big fool, they're all fulani, so i dont expect much, people without common sense.
Re: Adamu Garba: Twitter Is An IPOB-Online Machine by amuwo1980: 12:51am On Jun 05, 2021
The damage this buhari have done to Nigeria might never ever be healed , this have gone beyond belief , I mean see the depth of imbecility of the ppl in power

2 Likes

Re: Adamu Garba: Twitter Is An IPOB-Online Machine by od501: 12:56am On Jun 05, 2021
stephanie11:
POLITICSNIGERIA.COM

https://politicsnigeria.com/fg-suspension-twitter-is-an-ipob-online-machine-adamu-garba-attacks-okonjo-iweala/

Wisdom has finally eluded north. Look at what a full grown man is saying? He can't even make an ideal claim that sounds sane when you come across it. Tufiakwa!!

2 Likes

Re: Adamu Garba: Twitter Is An IPOB-Online Machine by od501: 12:59am On Jun 05, 2021
LesbianBoy:
I don't know if I am the only one that has gotten to the point where I don't even know if I should laugh or cry for the things currently happening in Nigeria angry grin

Oha laugh it off oo...lol. UAR don over ment. Nothing left to salvage. What we are waiting for today is when dem go say referendum...cos as it is, it is to your tent oh Israel.

1 Like

Re: Adamu Garba: Twitter Is An IPOB-Online Machine by chaloskyx: 1:09am On Jun 05, 2021
HOW IS IPOB DESTOYING NAIJA ALL THEY SAID IS THEY WANT A BREAK UP HOW DOES THAT DESTROY NIGERIA APC IS THE ONE WHO DESTROYED NIGERIA NOT IPOB AND YOU DO THIS WITHOUT REMOSE

2 Likes

Re: Adamu Garba: Twitter Is An IPOB-Online Machine by mkoabiola: 1:10am On Jun 05, 2021
Why is d media giving this yeye guy so much attention

2 Likes

Re: Adamu Garba: Twitter Is An IPOB-Online Machine by ISRAEL4298(m): 1:19am On Jun 05, 2021
This man is a typical idiot, without Nigeria you are nothing, Dr ngozie is an international figure and she prepared herself for that post, i have seen how bad you because she's from the East and occupy such a high rank position in world capital markets.

Go and hug transformer if you are not comfortable with her position or you can drink acid all na thesame

2 Likes

Re: Adamu Garba: Twitter Is An IPOB-Online Machine by bencr7: 1:26am On Jun 05, 2021
Everfrank:
Suspending Twitter is a good move.
This is the Buhari we voted for. No nonsense.
Social media must be regulated if we want to keep our sanity and country intact. People must be accountable fir every rubbish they post online.
Twitter is obviously supporting the anarchists minority that want to destroy our country and put everybody, including themselves, in trouble.
They did not see anything wrong in what the anarchists una chief is posting on their platform.
My people say if the bear-bear of your neighbour catch fire you should rub water on your own.
Other websites and social media platforms need to clean their house.
Even our dear Nairaland has been infested with separatist and anarchist elements.
Seun and his team need to wake up and cleanse the site to restore its dwindling integrity and glory. All you see is hate and hate and more hate.
This was not the Nairaland we were enjoying before these brainwashed and hateful youths infested it.
Hateful generation that can't make a point or rebutt points logically but to insults and abuses on dissenting views.
u are d most stupid person I hv never see , so Twitter is destroying Nigeria like if it was not buhari that destroy diz country with is nepotism brain and anus like ur own, go buy sense

2 Likes

Re: Adamu Garba: Twitter Is An IPOB-Online Machine by mechanics(m): 1:29am On Jun 05, 2021
He should keep quiet if he does not have tangible things to say, see what he's even using.
Re: Adamu Garba: Twitter Is An IPOB-Online Machine by bencr7: 1:37am On Jun 05, 2021
neyohh:
Let's change Nigerias name.. problem

Let's set up nin for security.. problem

Let's borrow to leverage infrastructure.. problem

Let's buy military ware to fight boko haram... Problem

Let's build infrastructure... With limited revenues.. problem

Let's limit imports to encourage local production... Problem

Let's arrest yahoo boy's to limit crimes,. Problem

The average Nigerian.. don't we have bigger problems.

Hey Nigerian, you're part of the problem.

Educated Nigerian... Big grammar .. no action.

Illiterate Nigerian... Follow follow.

Yall are very stupid people!
this same Boko Haram u guys created and u are foolish and low brain than a cow
Re: Adamu Garba: Twitter Is An IPOB-Online Machine by Ghostmode2two(m): 1:38am On Jun 05, 2021
And which social media is Fulani/herdsmen lying machine? Between Twitter and this present APC led government headed by Sai Baba who is more of a lying machine?

1 Like

Re: Adamu Garba: Twitter Is An IPOB-Online Machine by uchennaq(m): 1:42am On Jun 05, 2021
I am still accessing Twitter using the android app
Re: Adamu Garba: Twitter Is An IPOB-Online Machine by Jagunlabiodua: 1:56am On Jun 05, 2021
I think it is high time youths in the Nigeria Army rise up and do the needful, these old men took power when they were in their 30s, Where are the youths in the army? Why are they not brave enough to topple this old man and ban all old politicians. Civilian youths can’t do much, where are the 30-40yrs old in the Nigerian army. Anyway I’m not surprised Buhari sees himself as a god to be worshipped, while his almajerirs worship him, The West and East will continue to let him know he is an illiterate not worthy to rule a Local government. Oduduwa and Biafra youths don’t fear you mr President, you can’t do shit lazy man

4 Likes

Re: Adamu Garba: Twitter Is An IPOB-Online Machine by bjtinz: 1:56am On Jun 05, 2021
LesbianBoy:
I don't know if I am the only one that has gotten to the point where I don't even know if I should laugh or cry for the things currently happening in Nigeria angry grin

Honestly guy. It it becoming really tiring.

I've never been one to canvass breakup, but hearing comments like that from Malam Adamu is making me have a serious rethink. . . angry

2 Likes

Re: Adamu Garba: Twitter Is An IPOB-Online Machine by mbwama(m): 1:59am On Jun 05, 2021
He has shown the stuff he is made of, very unfortunate
Re: Adamu Garba: Twitter Is An IPOB-Online Machine by Dessleb(m): 2:04am On Jun 05, 2021
stephanie11:
POLITICSNIGERIA.COM

https://politicsnigeria.com/fg-suspension-twitter-is-an-ipob-online-machine-adamu-garba-attacks-okonjo-iweala/
This one na mumu. E go just dey talk anyhow. E just dey vex me...
Re: Adamu Garba: Twitter Is An IPOB-Online Machine by kabillionaire(m): 2:09am On Jun 05, 2021
Chai!
see online terrorism shocked
Re: Adamu Garba: Twitter Is An IPOB-Online Machine by fombi: 2:16am On Jun 05, 2021
This fool relocated to Lagos and can't reside in his own state due to insecurity. I blame Tinubu for all the problems of Nigeria, he wants to be president by all means and now his presidential opportunity is likely dead. APC is a dead party.

1 Like

Re: Adamu Garba: Twitter Is An IPOB-Online Machine by chloride6: 2:16am On Jun 05, 2021
Even the Networks are complicit...
Re: Adamu Garba: Twitter Is An IPOB-Online Machine by Superboss: 2:26am On Jun 05, 2021
This garbage called Adamu de mumu will be worst than Buhari de docile one if he gets the power.
This is very imbecilic of him to say.
Re: Adamu Garba: Twitter Is An IPOB-Online Machine by NEROSKY(m): 2:45am On Jun 05, 2021
Tobsam237:
Yeah

Compare thus tweet to Buhari deleted tweet

https://mobile.twitter.com/MaziNnamdiKanu/status/1400037702267936772

For those who didn't see the deleted buhari tweet, he said, " he will speak to trouble makers in the language they understand"..

Think again if you think Twitter helps Nigeria in anyway...
First, they take their W.African head office to Ghana, next they disrespect Nigerian presido..

Disclaimer: I'm not Buhari person
... but the fact just remains that no country will take it. It's an insult to d country and they needed to face the consequences.

They can be replaced...

You're just plain foolish
Re: Adamu Garba: Twitter Is An IPOB-Online Machine by jimcaddy(m): 2:58am On Jun 05, 2021
I don't understand how a full grown man like this will be reasoning like a kid. His statements are so illogical. They make absolutely no sense. You are making unfounded allegations with no proof backing them up. And these are the poeple that are in government abi. This is why Nigeria will never be better as long as we have men like these in power.

1 Like

Re: Adamu Garba: Twitter Is An IPOB-Online Machine by opribo(m): 3:00am On Jun 05, 2021
When we say terrorist has hijacked our country people think we talking nonsense.

Just imagine the statement another would be presidential candidate.
Re: Adamu Garba: Twitter Is An IPOB-Online Machine by charixel: 3:03am On Jun 05, 2021
Re: Adamu Garba: Twitter Is An IPOB-Online Machine by trigger11(m): 3:07am On Jun 05, 2021
please any help on how i can use the vpn on my chromobook
Re: Adamu Garba: Twitter Is An IPOB-Online Machine by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 3:20am On Jun 05, 2021
I love the way things are going in this country... if wishes were that simple I will like Buhari to rule Nigeria till 2099 so we will learn in a hard way, even if he dies, let his corpse remain there as Nigeria president grin angry
Re: Adamu Garba: Twitter Is An IPOB-Online Machine by Ceenacks(m): 3:26am On Jun 05, 2021
Everybody can be in politics.
This is the result.

1 Like

Re: Adamu Garba: Twitter Is An IPOB-Online Machine by 1TripleC: 3:28am On Jun 05, 2021
Hope it's not for this

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Dangote Refinery Rolls Out Diesel In Trucks For Local Consumption (Video) / Wedding Invitation Card Of Gen. Gowon In 1969 / Governor Fayose Turns DJ (photos/video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.