Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:30 AM

Twitter Ban Takes Effect 12 Midnight - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Twitter Ban Takes Effect 12 Midnight (1926 Views)

Lagos Steps Up Action On Alternatives As Okada Ban Takes Off / Total Ban On Okada In Lagos Takes Effect In Two Months - Sanwo-Olu / Police Block Lagos-ibadan Expressway As Lock Down Order Takes Effect (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Twitter Ban Takes Effect 12 Midnight by wwwihy: 12:07am On Jun 05, 2021
Twitter Ban Takes Effect, try logging in....not working... but Facebook working

Re: Twitter Ban Takes Effect 12 Midnight by NiklauseFred(m): 12:08am On Jun 05, 2021
See cruise

Why this country be like this sef?

1 Like

Re: Twitter Ban Takes Effect 12 Midnight by gift2xl: 12:08am On Jun 05, 2021
My own is still working. Charlie go buy data on your phone. U big pass this thing

3 Likes

Re: Twitter Ban Takes Effect 12 Midnight by superstar1(m): 12:08am On Jun 05, 2021
VPN ko VPN ni
Re: Twitter Ban Takes Effect 12 Midnight by mrbishop: 12:11am On Jun 05, 2021
Yes you are right
It has taken effect, I cant log in
Re: Twitter Ban Takes Effect 12 Midnight by baralatie(m): 12:13am On Jun 05, 2021
gift2xl:
My own is still working. Charlie go buy data on your phone. U big pass this thing
Re: Twitter Ban Takes Effect 12 Midnight by maxdozie(m): 12:13am On Jun 05, 2021
We’re bleeped

Re: Twitter Ban Takes Effect 12 Midnight by kolafolabi(m): 12:13am On Jun 05, 2021
It went down at exactly 12 but was later restored.

Modified

Twitter is down.
Re: Twitter Ban Takes Effect 12 Midnight by Mokason288(m): 12:13am On Jun 05, 2021
grin
Buhari that is still in Shock that Twiter was banned

Re: Twitter Ban Takes Effect 12 Midnight by lilvicky68(m): 12:15am On Jun 05, 2021
Nothing concern me with Twitter..
Re: Twitter Ban Takes Effect 12 Midnight by peterdrury: 12:15am On Jun 05, 2021
It's not working, using MTN.
Re: Twitter Ban Takes Effect 12 Midnight by ProfessorBerlin(m): 12:16am On Jun 05, 2021
Me I’m still using Twitter in United African Republic

Re: Twitter Ban Takes Effect 12 Midnight by Nobody: 12:17am On Jun 05, 2021
Twitter still dey work on my phone o. Without VPN.
Re: Twitter Ban Takes Effect 12 Midnight by fergie001: 12:22am On Jun 05, 2021
Empty-hen..not going but I am now in USA in Nigeria
Re: Twitter Ban Takes Effect 12 Midnight by maxdozie(m): 12:23am On Jun 05, 2021
DubaiLandLord:
Twitter still dey work on my phone o. Without VPN.
you’re definitely not using MTN
Re: Twitter Ban Takes Effect 12 Midnight by Vaughanlanrewaj: 12:23am On Jun 05, 2021
Twitter is not working here too. Excellent!!! God bless President Muhammadu Buhari. God bless Nigeria. God bless President Muhammadu Buhari.

Twitter must now come and open a physical verifiable office in Nigeria , get a licence and get registered with CAC ,and pay annual corporate tax to Nigeria if they want to resume business in Nigeria . This will create real jobs for patriotic citizens not
Jobs for terrorists with vpn

The ones I pity are those business organisations that paid money for adverts and promotion there. The IPOB terrorists running it for Jack just spoilt their business and should refund their money paid for ads. I still haven't gotten over how Twitter was being used to post loads of fake news and pictures of corpses loaded in hilux vans as people killed in Lekki then yet the platform got away with its irresponsibility in oversight on contents on its platform.
Jack will soon find out that his business here was sabotaged.
Haba! Some fugitive terrorist leader of IPOB terrorists tweeted this incendiary tweet, it went viral and trended and you left it there at a time his terrorists were beheading our patriots and burning public assets shocked

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Twitter Ban Takes Effect 12 Midnight by Alexaonfleek: 12:24am On Jun 05, 2021
gift2xl:
its true
I tried loading my twitter account but it didn't go through
Maybe you're using vpn or something

1 Like

Re: Twitter Ban Takes Effect 12 Midnight by garfield1: 12:26am On Jun 05, 2021
lilvicky68:
Nothing concern me with Twitter..

Me too.nairaland is better jor

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Twitter Ban Takes Effect 12 Midnight by gift2xl: 12:26am On Jun 05, 2021
Alexaonfleek:
its true

Sincerely mine is working but a bit slow. Am not using vpn.
Re: Twitter Ban Takes Effect 12 Midnight by garfield1: 12:27am On Jun 05, 2021
fergie001:
Empty-hen..not going but I am now in USA in Nigeria

Up buhari
Re: Twitter Ban Takes Effect 12 Midnight by wwwihy: 12:28am On Jun 05, 2021
gift2xl:

Sincerely mine is working fine am not using vpn
Troll
Re: Twitter Ban Takes Effect 12 Midnight by Alexaonfleek: 12:29am On Jun 05, 2021
Wow
See how quick fg was to implement banning of twitter.
Why can't they keep this same energy in providing good roads?

This same energy they used in banning twitter was not seen in rescuing those who were kidnapped.

This same energy wasn't used in implementing policies that would better the life of the average Nigerian.

When ASUU,nlc,mdcan or any other national body goes on strike,this energy is not used in trying to meet the demands of its members.

Facebook also deleted the post from the lifeless one.
I hope they ban Facebook too,knowing Facebook controls Instagram and WhatsApp.
Thats when they will see everyone on the streets,literally.

3 Likes

Re: Twitter Ban Takes Effect 12 Midnight by Alexaonfleek: 12:30am On Jun 05, 2021
gift2xl:

qhat network do you use
Re: Twitter Ban Takes Effect 12 Midnight by Nobody: 12:31am On Jun 05, 2021
Thank God the bastard Apc government dey affect everyone
Re: Twitter Ban Takes Effect 12 Midnight by gift2xl: 12:32am On Jun 05, 2021
Alexaonfleek:
qhat network do you use

Glo
Re: Twitter Ban Takes Effect 12 Midnight by Vaughanlanrewaj: 12:33am On Jun 05, 2021
Alexaonfleek:
its true
Some of you IPOB terrorists are outside Nigeria.

Most of you IPOB terrorists are, you have millions of phoney accounts and are usually active around this time. It's these unholy hours of the day that you post incendiary and toxic unpatriotic fake news online. Twitter Nigeria was enabling you guys all along because Twitter Nigeria is in the hands of IPOB terrorists. FG knows all along but bidding time and never knew you guys will become so violent to the point of burning down assets, freeing prisoners and beheading security officers.

Thank God, there's one less toxic bitter platform. Twitter must now come and open a physical verifiable office in Nigeria , get a licence and get registered with CAC ,and pay annual corporate tax to Nigeria if they want to resume business in Nigeria . This will create real jobs for patriotic citizens not terrorists with vpn The time of nonsense has come to an end.visit www.freestuffsng.com for latest freestuffs in Nigeria. All the enemies of Nigeria will lose las las. They always lose. God bless Nigeria.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Twitter Ban Takes Effect 12 Midnight by Alexaonfleek: 12:35am On Jun 05, 2021
gift2xl:

Glo
I use mtn....its not loading again
Try it later today
Re: Twitter Ban Takes Effect 12 Midnight by Mynameis007(m): 12:36am On Jun 05, 2021
Vaughanlanrewaj:
Twitter is not working here too. Excellent!!! God bless President Muhammadu Buhari. God bless Nigeria.

The ones I pity are those business organisations that paid money for adverts and promotion there. The IPOB terrorists running it for Jack just spoilt their business and should refund their money paid for ads. I still haven't gotten over how Twitter was being used to post loads of fake news and pictures of corpses loaded in hilux vans as people killed in Lekki then yet the platform got away with its irresponsibility in oversight on contents on its platform.
Jack will soon find out that his business here was sabotaged.
Haba! Some fugitive terrorist leader of IPOB terrorists tweeted this incendiary tweet, it went viral and trended and you left it there at a time his terrorists were beheading our patriots and burning public assets shocked

You're so dumb and primitive to know that the Twitter ban can be bypassed using VPN.
And yes...I still accessed Twitter all the way from Germany in 9ja. (If you know what I mean tongue)
You can choke on that!
tongue

Thank you

2 Likes

Re: Twitter Ban Takes Effect 12 Midnight by yesloaded: 12:36am On Jun 05, 2021
gift2xl:

Maybe your phone network is slow

My Twitter works perfectly & very fast
Re: Twitter Ban Takes Effect 12 Midnight by Nobody: 12:36am On Jun 05, 2021
Vaughanlanrewaj:

Some of them are outside Nigeria. Most of the IPOB terrorists are, they have millions of phoney accounts and they are usually active around this time. It's these unholy hours of the day that they post incendiary and toxic unpatriotic fake news online. Twitter Nigeria was enabling them all along because Twitter Nigeria is in the hands of IPOB terrorists. FG knows all along but bidding time and never knew they will become so violent to the point they went burning down assets, freeing prisoners and beheading security officers.
bla bla bla cry cry Hungry bmc

2 Likes

Re: Twitter Ban Takes Effect 12 Midnight by Alexaonfleek: 12:36am On Jun 05, 2021
Vaughanlanrewaj:

Some of them are outside Nigeria. Most of the IPOB terrorists are, they have millions of phoney accounts and they are usually active around this time. It's these unholy hours of the day that they post incendiary and toxic unpatriotic fake news online. Twitter Nigeria was enabling them all along because Twitter Nigeria is in the hands of IPOB terrorists. FG knows all along but bidding time and never knew they will become so violent to the point they went burning down assets, freeing prisoners and beheading security officers.
I hope this is not a bmc account quoting me because I have nothing to say to you

2 Likes

Re: Twitter Ban Takes Effect 12 Midnight by Nobody: 12:38am On Jun 05, 2021
garfield1:

Up buhari
CORRECT

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

#Reno Omokri Trends On Twitter As Nigerians Lambaste Him For Disparaging Ndigbo / This Is Adazi Enu, Anambra State / CCTV Footage Of How US Rapper, FBG Cash Was Shots Multiple Times In His Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.