Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,533 members, 7,837,048 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:10 PM

Twitter Ban Takes Effect 12 Midnight - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Twitter Ban Takes Effect 12 Midnight (1951 Views)

Lagos Steps Up Action On Alternatives As Okada Ban Takes Off / Total Ban On Okada In Lagos Takes Effect In Two Months - Sanwo-Olu / Police Block Lagos-ibadan Expressway As Lock Down Order Takes Effect (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Twitter Ban Takes Effect 12 Midnight by Nobody: 12:39am On Jun 05, 2021
maxdozie:
you’re definitely not using MTN
I'm using MTN, and nah 3g SIM sef.
Re: Twitter Ban Takes Effect 12 Midnight by gift2xl: 12:39am On Jun 05, 2021
Alexaonfleek:
I use mtn....its not loading again
Try it later today

PMB and MTN na 5 & 6, Later u can try again. I bleam PMB and lie! for this unconvinced.
Re: Twitter Ban Takes Effect 12 Midnight by Nobody: 12:39am On Jun 05, 2021
Alexaonfleek:
I hope this is not a bmc account quoting me because I have nothing to say to you
that guy is a pathetic fool he has been crying all day long... tomorrow is gonna be a long day for all bmc bastards

1 Like

Re: Twitter Ban Takes Effect 12 Midnight by gift2xl: 12:42am On Jun 05, 2021
yesloaded:

Maybe your phone network is slow

My Twitter works perfectly & very fast

Your right, Mine just pickup now.
Re: Twitter Ban Takes Effect 12 Midnight by shortgun(m): 12:45am On Jun 05, 2021
twitter is still working here without vpn...
Re: Twitter Ban Takes Effect 12 Midnight by Warripikine: 12:45am On Jun 05, 2021
Pls How can I access twitter? Mine is off
Re: Twitter Ban Takes Effect 12 Midnight by Vaughanlanrewaj: 12:48am On Jun 05, 2021
Mynameis007:

You're so dumb and primitive to know that the Twitter ban can be bypassed using VPN.
And yes...I still accessed Twitter all the way from Germany in 9ja. (If you know what I mean tongue)
You can choke on that!
tongue

Thank you

Who do you think will run ad on such platform that has been banned? Where do you think Twitter makes money? Twitter is not a charity organisations, I hope you know sir. This is the time our own Seun Osewa, Myndd44 and Lalasticala will make the Forbes list legitimately not the Convictus Obi way o.
Byebye to jatijati Twitter.
Re: Twitter Ban Takes Effect 12 Midnight by Fernandeswagger(m): 12:55am On Jun 05, 2021
Actually true Twitter is inaccessible. But thanks to VPN I can still login!

Mehn this is the worst govt ever in this country. Considering these same people rode on the back of social media to win.

A country of 200 million people cannot access Twitter because one looney is offended.

It's now obvious we are back to the days of a junta.
Re: Twitter Ban Takes Effect 12 Midnight by wwwihy: 12:58am On Jun 05, 2021
Vaughanlanrewaj:

Who do you think will run ad on such platform that has been banned? Where do you think Twitter makes money? Twitter is not a charity organisations, I hope you know sir. This is the time our own Seun Osewa, Myndd44 and Lalasticala will make the Forbes list legitimately not the Convictus Obi way o.
Byebye to jatijati Twitter.

No body...it is even illegal for corporate entities to have business dealings with them

2 Likes

Re: Twitter Ban Takes Effect 12 Midnight by Officialgarri: 2:16am On Jun 05, 2021
God bless the President and I really salute his courage.
Re: Twitter Ban Takes Effect 12 Midnight by wwwihy: 12:09pm On Jun 05, 2021
Officialgarri:
God bless the President and I really salute his courage.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kanu: We've Entertained Enough Of Your Nuisance - Anambra Elders Warns Igbos / Lasiec Defeats Mr Sesan Lawrence Of The PDP At Local Government Elections / What Is The Best Painless Way To End It All In Life?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.