Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,584 members, 7,958,811 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 02:22 AM

Lai Mohammed: NBC To License All Social Media Operations In Nigeria - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lai Mohammed: NBC To License All Social Media Operations In Nigeria (20606 Views)

BREAKING: NBC To License All Social Media ‘operations’ In Nigeria –lai Mohammed / PDP Reps Sue Malami, Mohammed, NBC Over New Broadcasting Code / Inibehe Sues Lai Mohammed, NBC For Raising Hate Speech Fine From N500,000 To N5m (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lai Mohammed: NBC To License All Social Media Operations In Nigeria by ckmayoca: 6:11am On Jun 05, 2021
Aufbauh:
Very good development!
This is the first time President Buhari is taking a proactive step that i like. It's long overdue!

A good leader should not watch his own house collapse before his face due to controllable circumstances without doing nothing.

Very soon u will understand the effect... now the youth are kept in dark
Re: Lai Mohammed: NBC To License All Social Media Operations In Nigeria by OrdinaryNigeria(m): 6:11am On Jun 05, 2021
Hmm
Re: Lai Mohammed: NBC To License All Social Media Operations In Nigeria by ogawisdom(m): 6:12am On Jun 05, 2021
cheesy

Dictatorship

If we continue to keep quiet to everything, it will only get worse.

Who says the constitution can't be amended for limitless tenor of president?
Re: Lai Mohammed: NBC To License All Social Media Operations In Nigeria by Livingstone124: 6:12am On Jun 05, 2021
Aufbauh:
Very good development!
This is the first time President Buhari is taking a proactive step that i like. It's long overdue!

A good leader should not watch his own house collapse before his face due to controllable circumstances without doing nothing.

fool spotted

4 Likes

Re: Lai Mohammed: NBC To License All Social Media Operations In Nigeria by aishapmbtoto: 6:13am On Jun 05, 2021
Vagabonds in power.
Re: Lai Mohammed: NBC To License All Social Media Operations In Nigeria by Kennedy00007: 6:14am On Jun 05, 2021
If them like make them license all media social operations

Buhari no live pass 2028
Osibanjo will run away from Nigeria once he steps down

Apc occult have already failed.

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed: NBC To License All Social Media Operations In Nigeria by ChiefSosa(m): 6:14am On Jun 05, 2021
seunmohmoh:
Na so north Korea start.
Buhari Jong Un
Re: Lai Mohammed: NBC To License All Social Media Operations In Nigeria by MrWTF(m): 6:17am On Jun 05, 2021
Omo Twitter no Dey work for my phone o
Re: Lai Mohammed: NBC To License All Social Media Operations In Nigeria by zinaunreal(m): 6:17am On Jun 05, 2021
Buhari is the problem of this country
Re: Lai Mohammed: NBC To License All Social Media Operations In Nigeria by mmadu4: 6:18am On Jun 05, 2021
Aufbauh:
Very good development!

you will lose one of your loved ones for this comment ogun go kill u
Re: Lai Mohammed: NBC To License All Social Media Operations In Nigeria by simple250: 6:19am On Jun 05, 2021
Seun...oya o e don reach your side

Re: Lai Mohammed: NBC To License All Social Media Operations In Nigeria by Ogunleti01: 6:19am On Jun 05, 2021
Aufbauh:
Very good development!

Yabaleft!
Re: Lai Mohammed: NBC To License All Social Media Operations In Nigeria by Nobody: 6:20am On Jun 05, 2021
AustineCJ:
There was a country .... My confidence in God is the fact I ve never voted for apc both in the 2015/2019 elections .... please can someone educate me on how to use the VPN app... it’s not me they will suffer

what kind of phone do you use? you can get hotspot shield, tunnelbeae from playstore
Re: Lai Mohammed: NBC To License All Social Media Operations In Nigeria by AustineCJ: 6:21am On Jun 05, 2021
djsjxjfjdisjdjb:

what kind of phone do you use? you can get hotspot shield, tunnelbeae from playstore
an iPhone 11 . Do I need to have my wifi Connected while registering ?
Re: Lai Mohammed: NBC To License All Social Media Operations In Nigeria by Farki: 6:21am On Jun 05, 2021
What a stupid clown, I'm sure his family members are embarrassed right now.

See what you BMC idiots have caused, I better not see any of you here next month.
Re: Lai Mohammed: NBC To License All Social Media Operations In Nigeria by Grace001: 6:22am On Jun 05, 2021
Lie Muhammad will die a happy man, he has finally achieved his aim.

Socially media has finally been regulated.

Nigerians una sufferness never do
Re: Lai Mohammed: NBC To License All Social Media Operations In Nigeria by bencr7: 6:23am On Jun 05, 2021
Aufbauh:
Very good development!

I pray u get children were go be like buhari were go value cow than u as his parent
Re: Lai Mohammed: NBC To License All Social Media Operations In Nigeria by Nobody: 6:24am On Jun 05, 2021
you can basically see that its not about bureauceacy or some bottleneck factor that stops nigeria from implementing policies. when it comes yo wickedness, they enforce their policies very quickly and without wasting time, when it comes to people centered policies, they start to play to the gallery informing you of sll the ways they cannot do it because of stupid reasons.

that ur street toad wey them never repair since 20years ago, na just sheer wickedness cause am

2 Likes

Re: Lai Mohammed: NBC To License All Social Media Operations In Nigeria by Grace001: 6:26am On Jun 05, 2021
inoki247:
He be lik say diz people use Juju for us aw we take dey comfortable with every rubbish wey dem dey du na him I never understand.....

Who want to die? If you protest they will send their killer army out to kill protesters . No be to dey siddon and look?

These guys are heartless, wicked and brutal. Those who have the means should leave godforsaken country. I even heard FG has created a committee to stop youths from traveling out for greener pasture

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed: NBC To License All Social Media Operations In Nigeria by Nobody: 6:26am On Jun 05, 2021
AustineCJ:
an iPhone 11 . Do I need to have my wifi Connected while registering ?

it depends on you. if you are able to connect to appstore without restrictions, then go for it. i use tunnelbear because its free with 500mb per month free. although i never had to use it in a while.

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed: NBC To License All Social Media Operations In Nigeria by Brushstrokes20: 6:29am On Jun 05, 2021
This doomed, diabolic, oppressive govt won't end well!
Re: Lai Mohammed: NBC To License All Social Media Operations In Nigeria by Renforce: 6:30am On Jun 05, 2021
Aufbauh:
Very good development!

Wow! Your stupidity is out of this world. Sometimes I begin to wonder if you Northerners all share half a brain? It's almost amazing that you lots have the same reasoning power as a 2 year old little wonder the Brits gave you power
Re: Lai Mohammed: NBC To License All Social Media Operations In Nigeria by chukwuibuipob: 6:30am On Jun 05, 2021
angry angry sad
Re: Lai Mohammed: NBC To License All Social Media Operations In Nigeria by Arabaincubus: 6:33am On Jun 05, 2021
How did Nigeria assemble these archaic and wicked people to govern them? They are going to regret this action in a week.
Re: Lai Mohammed: NBC To License All Social Media Operations In Nigeria by Eteka1(m): 6:33am On Jun 05, 2021
Good! Nigerians have taken freedom of speech as a licence to spread comments that threaten national security especially using Twitter, Facebook and Nairaland.
Re: Lai Mohammed: NBC To License All Social Media Operations In Nigeria by Sheuns(m): 6:33am On Jun 05, 2021
Funny how these guys used these same social media platforms to insult, humiliate and accuse past administrations especially GEJ’s. Now they can’t take same level of criticisms they fished out when they were in opposition. You guys need be careful not to burn down this country with all these policies.
Re: Lai Mohammed: NBC To License All Social Media Operations In Nigeria by Nobody: 6:35am On Jun 05, 2021
I will advise the government should ban the use of mobile phones and other devices for now.

It will go a long way to improve the economy of Nigeria as youths will be more focussed on the things that matter in life like becoming farm hands and menial workers. No dissenting voices will be heard any more as well.
Re: Lai Mohammed: NBC To License All Social Media Operations In Nigeria by Sarmiz24(m): 6:36am On Jun 05, 2021
FYI: for those who don’t wanna go through the stress of VPN just download Chrome and go to Incognito, then browse Twitter from there freely thanks
We will always be 100 steps ahead of them, thier papa left yansh

Re: Lai Mohammed: NBC To License All Social Media Operations In Nigeria by DTeekay(m): 6:43am On Jun 05, 2021
valentineuwakwe:

source:https://punchng.com/breaking-nbc-to-license-all-social-media-operations-in-nigeria-lai-mohammed/
so we have elite and middle class... Mehn forget there is only one class In UAR... Guess which class... Cruise class
Re: Lai Mohammed: NBC To License All Social Media Operations In Nigeria by NaijaOlosho(f): 6:43am On Jun 05, 2021
Foolish man lol grin
Re: Lai Mohammed: NBC To License All Social Media Operations In Nigeria by CocoaOla: 6:46am On Jun 05, 2021
Buhari was threatening igbo with genocide on Twitter and it violate Twitter law American president was suspended for similar things Nigeria leader are lawless and stupid they think they are god

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Corps Members Handling BVAS On Election Day Will Be Tracked – INEC / Nigeria Closer To Oil Find In Chad Basin – Kachikwu / BREAKING: Buhari Sends “Corrected” 2016 Budget To National Assembly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.