Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,062 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:23 AM

Lai Mohammed: NBC To License All Social Media Operations In Nigeria - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lai Mohammed: NBC To License All Social Media Operations In Nigeria (20459 Views)

BREAKING: NBC To License All Social Media ‘operations’ In Nigeria –lai Mohammed / PDP Reps Sue Malami, Mohammed, NBC Over New Broadcasting Code / Inibehe Sues Lai Mohammed, NBC For Raising Hate Speech Fine From N500,000 To N5m (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lai Mohammed: NBC To License All Social Media Operations In Nigeria by insidelife22(m): 6:46am On Jun 05, 2021
oga e no concern me,me wey live for sambisa forestina. spells Pam Pam Pam listen... na my first song be that. who ready for a feature
Re: Lai Mohammed: NBC To License All Social Media Operations In Nigeria by Coronavirus1: 6:47am On Jun 05, 2021
Nigeria has gone to the military era Buhari you have 2 years left don't worry June 12 Buhari most go.
Re: Lai Mohammed: NBC To License All Social Media Operations In Nigeria by gaftsoil(m): 6:47am On Jun 05, 2021
Zoooooo
Re: Lai Mohammed: NBC To License All Social Media Operations In Nigeria by Phillip2see: 6:49am On Jun 05, 2021
Continue old fool.
Re: Lai Mohammed: NBC To License All Social Media Operations In Nigeria by Nobody: 6:50am On Jun 05, 2021
AustineCJ:
There was a country .... My confidence in God is the fact I ve never voted for apc both in the 2015/2019 elections .... please can someone educate me on how to use the VPN app... it’s not me they will suffer

VPN master, tunnelbear.

Thank me later.

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed: NBC To License All Social Media Operations In Nigeria by betwo: 6:50am On Jun 05, 2021
Garba and laii spoil buhari administration.
Re: Lai Mohammed: NBC To License All Social Media Operations In Nigeria by Nobody: 6:59am On Jun 05, 2021
Cholls:
my brother is this a laughing matter?
[img]https:///media/5-26-2021/z0t41w.gif[/img]
So this man has always been violent. Na that woman's matter expose am.

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed: NBC To License All Social Media Operations In Nigeria by Snowx: 7:01am On Jun 05, 2021
That Osinbajo just kept mute...he's really a remote in their hand..Femi adsina follow suit...you guy have been hypnotized

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed: NBC To License All Social Media Operations In Nigeria by juman(m): 7:08am On Jun 05, 2021
Licensing all social media operations in Nigeria might not be bad step.
Maybe the government can get some money from that.

But twitter ban is unreasonable.

Government would unbanned it very soon.
It just show of strength.
Re: Lai Mohammed: NBC To License All Social Media Operations In Nigeria by kechywillz(m): 7:09am On Jun 05, 2021
These stupid men in power dont understand somethings,you know western countries can do this and the whites may overlook ,but when it happens at this side of the world,they come hard on you,Buhari just killed himself and it will backfire against him

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed: NBC To License All Social Media Operations In Nigeria by seunayantokun(m): 7:12am On Jun 05, 2021
Evil terrorists
Re: Lai Mohammed: NBC To License All Social Media Operations In Nigeria by obyrich(m): 7:16am On Jun 05, 2021
gift2xl:
Ugly reasoning, ugly leadership style, ugly understanding, ugly decision making every thing ugly filled with Lie's including his face.
The most disappointing part of it all is their refusal to accept responsibility. They keep taking actions and policies that demarket Nigeria, scare investors away and churn FDI but would always blame PDP for their failure even after 6 years in power.

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed: NBC To License All Social Media Operations In Nigeria by otomatic(m): 7:18am On Jun 05, 2021
"When tyranny will come to the land, it will be cloaked with good intentions"

This people still want to ban the entire social media through the backdoor

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed: NBC To License All Social Media Operations In Nigeria by Josywhyte: 7:18am On Jun 05, 2021
This next thing Lie Mohammed will say will be this: 'the FG could not fight insecurity and other pressing issues ravaging the country because it was busy banning tweeter and trying to license all social media in Nigeria'

Anybody wey support this administration suppose dey psychiatric hospital dey chill. Even devil dey learn work for where Lie Mohammed dey
Re: Lai Mohammed: NBC To License All Social Media Operations In Nigeria by yahmohy27: 7:25am On Jun 05, 2021
Elock1:
grin
Can you just do it already and stop wasting our time.

All these "I will, we will, I go, we no go" make e end abeg
Yes,Action people want ,not promises anymore
Re: Lai Mohammed: NBC To License All Social Media Operations In Nigeria by olusd(m): 7:30am On Jun 05, 2021
This man needs to be stoned to coma. �
Re: Lai Mohammed: NBC To License All Social Media Operations In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:37am On Jun 05, 2021
It's a welcomed development. When they are done with you people, una go hear am!
Re: Lai Mohammed: NBC To License All Social Media Operations In Nigeria by donbenie(m): 7:47am On Jun 05, 2021
Aufbauh:
Very good development!
This is the first time President Buhari is taking a proactive step that i like. It's long overdue!

A good leader should not watch his own house collapse before his face due to controllable circumstances without doing nothing.

Lol..

WHAT goes around comes around..

Those who rode to power on the back of social media are now afraid of social media..

KARMA is a B1TCH.. grin
Re: Lai Mohammed: NBC To License All Social Media Operations In Nigeria by feed70: 7:49am On Jun 05, 2021
Notting last for ever its just a matter of time make una flex una muscles

valentineuwakwe:

source:https://punchng.com/breaking-nbc-to-license-all-social-media-operations-in-nigeria-lai-mohammed/
Re: Lai Mohammed: NBC To License All Social Media Operations In Nigeria by gift2xl: 7:49am On Jun 05, 2021
obyrich:
The most disappointing part of it all is their refusal to accept responsibility. They keep taking actions and policies that demarket Nigeria, scare investors away and churn FDI but would always blame PDP for their failure even after 6 years in power.

True talk
Re: Lai Mohammed: NBC To License All Social Media Operations In Nigeria by DAVE5(m): 8:04am On Jun 05, 2021
inoki247:
He be lik say diz people use Juju for us aw we take dey comfortable with every rubbish wey dem dey du na him I never understand.....

The juju wey buhari do strong well well

They ban Twitter which is a step towards more worse things to come for ”my enemies not me”, instead of us to stand our feet, we dey circumvent the matter

Nigeria is a lost cause
Re: Lai Mohammed: NBC To License All Social Media Operations In Nigeria by supereagle(m): 8:13am On Jun 05, 2021
zinaunreal:
Buhari is the problem of this country

Baba Ayo Banjo always says it. I understand better now.
Re: Lai Mohammed: NBC To License All Social Media Operations In Nigeria by Oppy2k2: 8:16am On Jun 05, 2021
The zoo is crumbling fast than its expected.
Re: Lai Mohammed: NBC To License All Social Media Operations In Nigeria by amrichy(m): 8:30am On Jun 05, 2021
Romanoff:
June 12, where art thou?
Why looketh thee forward to June 12? What's gonna happen on that day?
Re: Lai Mohammed: NBC To License All Social Media Operations In Nigeria by RMoneyInTheBank: 8:30am On Jun 05, 2021
Aufbauh:
Very good development!
This is the first time President Buhari is taking a proactive step that i like. It's long overdue!

A good leader should not watch his own house collapse before his face due to controllable circumstances without doing nothing.

anything that justifies your payment is justified, npower products
Re: Lai Mohammed: NBC To License All Social Media Operations In Nigeria by Educationalserv: 8:40am On Jun 05, 2021
valentineuwakwe:

source:https://punchng.com/breaking-nbc-to-license-all-social-media-operations-in-nigeria-lai-mohammed/
Nairaland should be next .freedom of speech doesn't mean freedom of stupidty. Like China the federal govt must wield the big stick to regain control of both physical and cyber territory.
Re: Lai Mohammed: NBC To License All Social Media Operations In Nigeria by TheRareGem1(f): 8:57am On Jun 05, 2021
Snowx:
That Osinbajo just kept mute...he's really a remote in their hand..Femi adsina follow suit...you guy have been hypnotized

What happen to he should resign you have been saying, so it's now that you want to change narrative? Is he the spokeperson for the Presidency?
Re: Lai Mohammed: NBC To License All Social Media Operations In Nigeria by kayuscares4u(m): 9:09am On Jun 05, 2021
When issues affect them, they take an instant decision to correct it. However, masses issue will take years before they can come up with solutions.
Note that instant solutions to a problems without reconsidering the implications & not apply proper strategies is an open door to a bigger problem in the future.

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed: NBC To License All Social Media Operations In Nigeria by otipoju(m): 9:17am On Jun 05, 2021
Grace001:

Who want to die? If you protest they will send their killer army out to kill protesters . No be to dey siddon and look?

These guys are heartless, wicked and brutal. Those who have the means should leave godforsaken country. I even heard FG has created a committee to stop youths from traveling out for greener pasture

Everything in their mind is " what is the best wsy to punish Nigerians "
Re: Lai Mohammed: NBC To License All Social Media Operations In Nigeria by christopheojo(m): 9:50am On Jun 05, 2021
[quote author=AustineCJ post=102388433]There was a country .... My confidence in God is the fact I ve never voted for apc both in the 2015/2019 elections .... please can someone educate me on how to use the VPN app... it’s not me they will suffer [/quote

Just download it from google play store and whenever you want to use it ON IT that's all
Re: Lai Mohammed: NBC To License All Social Media Operations In Nigeria by orisa37: 10:05am On Jun 05, 2021
Good.

DECENTRALIZE THE LICENSING TO THE 36 CONSTITUTIONAL STATES. LET IT FORM PART OF THEIR IGR. THAT'S GOOD BIZ SENSE.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Muslim-Muslim Ticket: They Have Set A Trap For Tinubu – Yunusa Nmadu Jnr / Army Sends 12 Officers To EFCC / Seyi Makinde: Oyo Won’t Provide Land For Ranching

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.