Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,033 members, 7,818,052 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:03 AM

Aisha Buhari Deactivates Her Twitter Account - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Buhari Deactivates Her Twitter Account (37576 Views)

TIME Writer, Rajvanshi Locks Her Twitter Account Due To Attack From Nigerians / BREAKING: Aisha Buhari deactivates her Twitter Account [PHOTO] / Jonathan Congratulates Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala On Her Twitter Appointment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Buhari Deactivates Her Twitter Account by charixel: 7:17am On Jun 05, 2021
fergie001:
lalasticlala mynd44.....

Aisha Buhari joined the bird app on February 2016 and has over one million followers.

The First Lady has been active on social media, promoting her activities and at times criticizing Government policies.

Before......
&

After.......

UPDATE: Aisha Buhari suspends Twitter account

ACCOUNT DEACTIVATED.

Who cares?

Waka pass
Re: Aisha Buhari Deactivates Her Twitter Account by mightyhaze: 7:18am On Jun 05, 2021
PGKing1:
The Revolution will still be televised..

where can I find these please
Re: Aisha Buhari Deactivates Her Twitter Account by mikess: 7:22am On Jun 05, 2021
God bless the Federal republic of Nigeria
Re: Aisha Buhari Deactivates Her Twitter Account by Josywhyte: 7:32am On Jun 05, 2021
You and your lifeless husband are MAD gan

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Deactivates Her Twitter Account by Kosoco(m): 7:36am On Jun 05, 2021
fergie001:

lori iro
this is recklessness if this is done to your papa will you be happy,...
Re: Aisha Buhari Deactivates Her Twitter Account by Nobody: 7:45am On Jun 05, 2021
Agbegbaorogboye:

And he has been banned. He should go cry a river of create his own app. If he can

Hr has been banned within the policy of Twitter, Not has the Nigerian President.

Buhari had his flaws and mistakes, that I won't argue. But what Twitter did ws biased. That statement br qouted and re-qouted. He only reminded peoole clamoring for war, tye spoils of war.

Same statement reflects his emotional pains and PSTD. He made it know that those clamoring for war know nothing about war.

In personal opinion, that statement was within the presidents jurisdiction
Re: Aisha Buhari Deactivates Her Twitter Account by naija1stnigar(m): 7:47am On Jun 05, 2021
Like pharaoh foolish buhari is too dumb to know that God has already taken over the fight of the oppressed his dumb actions is indirectly making him gather more international enemies while he is indirectly promoting the affairs of Biafra Oduduwa republic and making the world understand the plight of the average nigerian while he thinks he is pushing us to to journey of no return but my joy is that as pharaoh never returned back from the red sea Buhari too is doomed for a journey of no return and as for you reading this you and I shall live to tell the story of our survival from terrorist Buhari.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Deactivates Her Twitter Account by naija1stnigar(m): 7:48am On Jun 05, 2021
Like pharaoh foolish buhari is too dumb to know that God has already taken over the fight of the oppressed, his dumb actions is indirectly making him gather more international enemies while he is indirectly promoting the affairs of Biafra and Oduduwa republic and making the world understand the plight of the average nigerian while he thinks he is pushing us to to journey of no return but my joy is that as pharaoh never returned back from the red sea Buhari too is doomed for a journey of no return and as for you reading this you and I shall live to tell the story of our survival from terrorist Buhari.
Re: Aisha Buhari Deactivates Her Twitter Account by Aytiny15: 7:49am On Jun 05, 2021
Sorry why are you using the twitter to announce your deactivation, why not use the network to announce to the Nigerian. Elebu in human skin
Re: Aisha Buhari Deactivates Her Twitter Account by Nobody: 7:49am On Jun 05, 2021
bencr7:
but he can't be president forever na again one he will regret is doing and history of about him we be a curse forever as d most worst,nepotism and Cow brain president of Nigeria even d world

Nigeria practices democracy and he won't be a president for life, but this be noted that he is still the democratically elected leader of Nigeria.

If that still remains, the international community will only watch. His statement was in context with reality.

Buhari has major flaws, I am only specific about Twitter ban
Re: Aisha Buhari Deactivates Her Twitter Account by tfelicityk(m): 7:58am On Jun 05, 2021
Who epp?
Re: Aisha Buhari Deactivates Her Twitter Account by babsthegreat: 8:01am On Jun 05, 2021
What benefits is it
Re: Aisha Buhari Deactivates Her Twitter Account by fergie001: 8:02am On Jun 05, 2021
Kosoco:
this is recklessness if this is done to your papa will you be happy,...
My papa isn't the President....when he is, you can then cry and abuse all you want.

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Deactivates Her Twitter Account by Agbegbaorogboye: 8:06am On Jun 05, 2021
SARSCoV2:

Hr has been banned within the policy of Twitter, Not has the Nigerian President.

Buhari had his flaws and mistakes, that I won't argue. But what Twitter did ws biased. That statement br qouted and re-qouted. He only reminded peoole clamoring for war, tye spoils of war.

Same statement reflects his emotional pains and PSTD. He made it know that those clamoring for war know nothing about war.

How is Twitter biased? People reported his tweets as encouraging genocide. I also think it is unbecoming of a president to talk to Nigerian youths as if he's talking to animals or slaves.
What exactly is the language they understand? Bloodshed, violence, death?

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Deactivates Her Twitter Account by Nobody: 8:08am On Jun 05, 2021
Agbegbaorogboye:

How is Twitter biased? People reported his tweets as encouraging genocide. I also think it is unbecoming of a president to talk to Nigerian youths as if he's talking to animals or slaves.
What exactly is the language they understand? Bloodshed, violence, death?

Qoute the statement of the president and pull out the faults. I will discuss with you from there.
Re: Aisha Buhari Deactivates Her Twitter Account by michoim(m): 8:14am On Jun 05, 2021
Correct woman...
Re: Aisha Buhari Deactivates Her Twitter Account by Agbegbaorogboye: 8:16am On Jun 05, 2021
SARSCoV2:

Qoute the statement of the president and pull out the faults. I will discuss with you from there.
I already pulled out the fault: Those of us who spent 30 months in the civil war... Will treat them in a language they understand.
Re: Aisha Buhari Deactivates Her Twitter Account by Nobody: 8:18am On Jun 05, 2021
Agbegbaorogboye:

I already pulled out the fault: Those of us who spent 30 months in the civil war... Will treat them in a language they understand.

I guess you couldn't qoute outrightly. Do again and let's start.

You only framed sentence.
Re: Aisha Buhari Deactivates Her Twitter Account by Agbegbaorogboye: 8:21am On Jun 05, 2021
SARSCoV2:

I guess you couldn't qoute outrightly. Do again and let's start.

You only framed sentence.
Seems you have nothing to say. Just end it.
Re: Aisha Buhari Deactivates Her Twitter Account by Nobody: 8:25am On Jun 05, 2021
Agbegbaorogboye:

Seems you have nothing to say. Just end it.

I am not. Qoute the statement outrightly and pin point the error.

The truth is glaring. He only emphasized and reminded all who crave for war. He has been there, and no doubt. It was just a reminder!
Re: Aisha Buhari Deactivates Her Twitter Account by Agbegbaorogboye: 8:29am On Jun 05, 2021
SARSCoV2:

I am not. Qoute the statement outrightly and pin point the error.

The truth is glaring. He only emphasized and reminded all who crave for war. He has been there, and no doubt. It was just a reminder!
I already quoted the statement. But you don't like what I quoted. I can't help you further. Why didn't he remind the bandits what happened to Maitatsine?
Why didn't he remind Shekau what happened to Mohammed Yusuf
He's a genocidist. End of story

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Deactivates Her Twitter Account by Nobody: 8:30am On Jun 05, 2021
SARSCoV2:

Himself that camped inside the bush for 30 months and knows the pains of war, why is he pushing it down the throats of the East?

Our people say that just as it's an elders right to beat a child ,it's the child's right to cry
Re: Aisha Buhari Deactivates Her Twitter Account by Nobody: 8:36am On Jun 05, 2021
Agbegbaorogboye:

I already quoted the statement. But you don't like what I quoted. I can't help you further. Why didn't he remind the bandits what happened to Maitatsine?
Why didn't he remind Shekau what happened to Mohammed Yusuf
He's a genocidist. End of story

I want you to hold your fact and make references. In the last 40 years of herdsmen and farmers clash, Buhari has been the only one that came through with a solution.

Do we need to pretend that this clashes and maiming never existed in last 40 years of Nigerias existence? He was from their tribe and I believe being a stat man could have curtailed them. But now let's think deeply, how many individuals in the world have influenced their community.

Barrack Obama and wife are south Chicago breeds, what can we say about such district as at this minute? Do we say Barrack caused the whole daily murders?

Attributing every murder of a clan to an individual is baseless. You just puting him in the spot..

Buhari has is flaws, no argument on that and it's prone to leaders. But on his statement, 0 fault!!!!
Re: Aisha Buhari Deactivates Her Twitter Account by Donworo: 8:42am On Jun 05, 2021
odduduwa:
These people with the Braincell of a goat , honestly it's an insult to animals to equate them with that family

Nada!! Not very nice...
Re: Aisha Buhari Deactivates Her Twitter Account by Nobody: 8:44am On Jun 05, 2021
eduj:

Himself that camped inside the bush for 30 months and knows the pains of war, why is he pushing it down the throats of the East?

Our people say that just as it's an elders right to beat a child ,it's the child's right to cry

Don't paint words based on your interpretation. I will still allow you to quote the presidents statement word for word. He didn't mention a region, he only emphasized about th pains, based on his experience, and saying same could be served again if due.

That statement was common English, it only showed Buhari had that dogged mind to throw it all out with startegic you warnings

He is a democratically elected leader piloting a nation. He will never wish or applaud a division during his administration. If so be that it will happen, it should be constructively and diplomatically.

The whole agitation the common men out on their head, where are the Governor's, Senators, house of reps, councillors and political moguls? Everyone quite. Those that have been politically hibernated now talking about division! What they never clamoured for while in power.

It's an ace when it com s to the government of a nation. You cannot fight them through war.
Re: Aisha Buhari Deactivates Her Twitter Account by Agbegbaorogboye: 9:07am On Jun 05, 2021
SARSCoV2:

I want you to hold your fact and make references. In the last 40 years of herdsmen and farmers clash, Buhari has been the only one that came through with a solution.

Do we need to pretend that this clashes and maiming never existed in last 40 years of Nigerias existence? He was from their tribe and I believe being a stat man could have curtailed them. But now let's think deeply, how many individuals in the world have influenced their community.

Barrack Obama and wife are south Chicago breeds, what can we say about such district as at this minute? Do we say Barrack caused the whole daily murders?

Attributing every murder of a clan to an individual is baseless. You just puting him in the spot..

Buhari has is flaws, no argument on that and it's prone to leaders. But on his statement, 0 fault!!!!

What nonsense are you saying? You attribute murder by IPOB to Igbo but excuse murder by Fulani claiming is been so for forty years.

What solution did Buhari bring forth for farmer-herders clashes? You seem to be a bad student of history. In 2000s Buhari came to Oyo state to attack the then governor for his people being killed. Again I ask, what solution did he offer then other than ethnic jingoism?

Present day, you're comparing Obama to Buhari. The question is, what has IPOB done that threatens the corporate existence of Nigeria more than what bandits have done. Fulani bandits have killed ALL tribes in Nigeria barring none. But they are not a threat to Nigeria. It's IPOB that's only existing in three states that must be treated in a language they understand. What language then does bandits understand? Amnesty?

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Deactivates Her Twitter Account by fergie001: 9:08am On Jun 05, 2021
Agbegbaorogboye:

What nonsense are you saying? You attribute murder by IPOB to Igbo but excuse murder by Fulani claiming is been so for forty years.

What solution did Buhari bring forth for farmer-herders clashes? You seem to be a bad student of history. In 2000s Buhari came to Oyo state to attack the then governor for his people being killed. Again I ask, what solution did he offer then other than ethnic jingoism?

Present day, you're comparing Obama to Buhari. The question is, what has IPOB done that threatens the corporate existence of Nigeria more than what bandits have done. Fulani bandits have killed ALL tribes in Nigeria barring none. But they are not a threat to Nigeria. It's IPOB that's only existing in three states that must be treated in a language they understand. What language then does bandits understand? Amnesty?
TKO

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Deactivates Her Twitter Account by adebwalex(m): 9:08am On Jun 05, 2021
I AM DEACTIVATING MY OWN TOO. USELESS TWITTER WITH THEIR BIASE WAY OF OPERATING.
Re: Aisha Buhari Deactivates Her Twitter Account by Cutezt(m): 9:12am On Jun 05, 2021
post=102387564:
GOD BLESS OUR BEAUTIFUL DARLING MUMMY and the amiable, respectful wife of our Vice President.
The best First Lady in the history of our darling nation.

God bless Nigeria.

You are a total and confused idiot

Re: Aisha Buhari Deactivates Her Twitter Account by Nobody: 9:16am On Jun 05, 2021
Agbegbaorogboye:

Very few have attributed the criminal activities of Igbos to Igbos. It's just a general believe online that it's about Igbos. People interpreted his statement and became like he was attacking Igbos. The president only reminded all about what's at stake.

Buhari is not a perfect human. Even if he failed woefully to great extent, one must still be truthful about his accomplishments and did.

Buhari we the first to suggest RUGA. That was a brilliant idea killed by ethno-religious biases. It was a fair and win-win for all stakeholders.

Laters heard it was about conquering land and all sought of in 2021

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Reno Omokri: Why Dangote Refinery Is Buying Crude Oil From The US / Why Do Aspirants Visit Matriarch Hajia Aya Dada Yar'adua? PHOTO / #8thsenatevaledictory: See How Nigerians Reacted As Saraki-led Senate Ends Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.