Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,427 members, 7,822,977 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:42 PM

My Experience With A Minor - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Experience With A Minor (5878 Views)

How I Was Molested Sexually By A Minor Girl / Dating: Why Do Teens Lie About Their Age So As Not To Be Seen As A Minor? / Man Caught Exchanging Nudes With A Minor. Pictures Below. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Experience With A Minor by Smoothpet: 5:40am On Jun 05, 2021
I Scurryfunged while keeping an eye on the time; she will be here in 10 minutes.
As I stood on the balcony, hands akimbo, waiting for the one I have come to describe as my hearts delight. I wasn’t ready for the shocker that was soon to crush my bones.

This fantasy had only been two months old
This lady whose voice I hear before cock crow
Her voice like unto an angelic tune
Our chemistry certified by the gods of Olympus
Her words were a reminder of motherly care
Her silence could wrought emotional tears.

I have never met her as we've only spoken on phone for these two months. I am attracted to older women. They seem to transcend a surefire attraction to me. Biologically peaked with blooming curves and due maturity. The younger ones seem to bite the dust too quickly for me.
I could feel my heart leap as my phone rang, it was her. I answer.

Babe, you here?

Yes Batman, your Catwoman is here

From my balcony I saw a girl get off the Taxi with phone pressed to her ears

This can’t be the lady I have been talking to. Perhaps, she looks pretty young for her age,’ I thought to myself.

Right there it struck me.
Her age; I never got to ask.
I walked down the stairs to meet her. I couldn’t compute the look of exhilaration on her face. We hugged, I felt her slim hands wrap around my back a little tightly and it send a cold chill down my spine.
Her hands were still wrapped around me as we made our way into the room.
I handed her a bottle of soft drink, still feeling the urge to still the brewing disillusionment inside of me.

“You look young, but with the mind of an old woman? I said“
She gave me a quizzical smile, holding my face in her hands. They felt like soft furs.

I am 15 she said, I know I am young, probably way younger than you had expected. I hope you don’t feel disappointed.
"I love you; she continued, and I mean it in every sense of the word. I am not a novice and you have nothing to worry about.

I agree with you. It’s just that I do not feel comfortable. I am not only concerned for you or for the fact that I find this venture too rugged. I don’t know if you are prepared for the responsibility that beckons should things go south. Those things we had talked about doing to each other…

There was a long pause. As I made to reach for her hands, she yanked them away.

Try to understand me, look; I have a younger sister your age and…. The words hung in my throat as I saw her teary eyes.

“But I love you,” she said. Her words faint as a whisper

I know

So why can’t we work something out?

You don’t understand Lisa, I am not sure we could

But why?

I was unable to speak. A flurry of thoughts in my head, perhaps I couldn’t bring myself to tell her the exact answer to that question.
But I had already known. Right from when I we hugged at the staircase.

I abhor pedophiles and could already taste the bile in my stomach. I don’t do minors, never!
I felt an unease knowing we have said lots of naughty things to each other. Our last phone conversation, we spent time talking about how we would immerse ourselves in the euphoria of lustful pleasure with dripping sweats, handling hands and stroking private parts .
Her question, albeit a joke still hung in my ears, “is your bed large enough for two curled up ruffling bodies?

Here I am, my mind troubled with deep melancholy.
I snapped out of my thought as she picked up her bag and made her way to the door.

“You are leaving? I asked
As she turned to look at me, I could've see the dejection in her eyes. The look on her face, like a princess stripped off her glory.

She walked close to me with hastened steps, planted a soft kiss on my lips and dashed for the door without a word.

Was I wrong to have rejected her?
What could I hava done differently?

These are questions I am yet to answer.

© Alumandu Emeka Emmanuel

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: My Experience With A Minor by mmadu4: 6:39am On Jun 05, 2021
MR man are you nuts? what is this shit

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Minor by Kamdil: 6:57am On Jun 05, 2021
Lori iro part one.

Please Op,tell us more,what inspired this fable?

Please be precise

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience With A Minor by Kondomatic(m): 7:09am On Jun 05, 2021
mmadu4:
gringrin

He writes good though.

Like a product of Shakespeare's one night stand.

4 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Minor by Ola17: 9:06am On Jun 05, 2021
mmadu4:

I just feel this thread is wrong.
Re: My Experience With A Minor by jaszplus12(m): 9:45am On Jun 05, 2021
Great writing style.
True it is that some of these little lasses talk and act mature... But its up to the man to be cautious and help them understand their vulnerability and keep them at arm's length... They're tooooooooo fragile, if broken now...they'll shatter into a thousand pieces!

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Minor by Nobody: 11:30am On Jun 05, 2021
Lies or truth one thing is certain

RUN OOOO
Re: My Experience With A Minor by Ishilove: 11:50am On Jun 05, 2021
Buahahahahah! So a 15 year old opened her dirty mouth to say "I'm not a novice"? At that age I could hardly look boys in the face, talk more of dating one.

Children of nowadays ehn. Wetin dey hungry them no dey market

3 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Minor by Magnoliaa(f): 2:10pm On Jun 05, 2021
Ishilove:
Buahahahahah! So a 15 year old opened her dirty mouth to say "I'm not a novice"? At that age I couldn't hardly look boys in the face, talk more of dating one.

cheesy grin grin

You have no idea how fast we mature and age now. I know the things I know when I was fifteen. I understand her. You could not look at boys? Hehehehehehehe.

Swears, e no dey market oh. And even upcoming ones from 2010s and above. Una go hearam. But everybody will grow.

I've seen badass, fierce feminists that are 15, 16, 17+ on Twitter. Like ones that are really radical with their knowledge and writings I'm always left in awe.
Re: My Experience With A Minor by Tloc(m): 2:48pm On Jun 05, 2021
Ishilove:
Buahahahahah! So a 15 year old opened her dirty mouth to say "I'm not a novice"? At that age I couldn't hardly look boys in the face, talk more of dating one.

Guessing you are NOW a wild cat. cool cool cool
Re: My Experience With A Minor by rex444(m): 2:59pm On Jun 05, 2021
Just that you have engulfed yourselves already with lustful thinking... She is very young and acting out of the very little experience has shown her or probably seen on zeeworld.. keep a no sex relationship, advise and educate her hopefully someday if she's not meant for you, she would still be useful for another ... Don't let that young talent waste
Re: My Experience With A Minor by Ishilove: 3:02pm On Jun 05, 2021
Magnoliaa:

cheesy grin grin

You have no idea how fast we mature and age now. I know the things I know when I was fifteen. I understand her. You could not look at boys? Hehehehehehehe.

Swears, e no dey market oh. And even upcoming ones from 2010s and above. Una go hearam. But everybody will grow.

I've seen badass, fierce feminists that are 15, 16, 17+ on Twitter. Like ones that are really radical with their knowledge and writings I'm always left in awe.
Heh. I was painfully shy growing up and having a boyfriend while still in secondary school was considered a taboo. In fact, throughout my stay in senior secondary we went out of the way to segregate ourselves by gender in class. All the boys on the left, the girls on the right. Our teachers rearranged us to sit in pairs (boy and girl) on a seat, but as soon as they left everybody relocated to their former positions.

What does a teenager know about feminism? What does a 15 year old know about life in general?

Anyway we didn't have mobile phones when I was in that age range so maybe that's why I'm viewing things differently, but I am wondering what a 15/16 year old knows about true feminism, not the man-hating drivel being touted as feminism these days.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: My Experience With A Minor by Ishilove: 3:02pm On Jun 05, 2021
Tloc:

Guessing you are NOW a wild cat. cool cool cool
Nope. I'm a gentle tigress
Re: My Experience With A Minor by Magnoliaa(f): 3:18pm On Jun 05, 2021
Ishilove:

What does a teenager know about feminism? What does a 15 year old know about life in general?

Anyway we didn't have mobile phones when I was in that age range so maybe that's why I'm viewing things differently, but I am wondering what a 15/16 year old knows about true feminism, not the man-hating drivel being touted as feminism these days.

Yes, things are definitely different now with access to loads of information and research. If you prolly read them, you'll see how their thoughts are. Remember that Blackivy girl that was fairly popular back then? She's sixteen. The world has changed, and so experiences. I mean kids in developed countries start working when they are eighteen and paying bills. We infantilize our teenagers here and then expect them to be deep thinkers that understand responsibilities and life when they are twenty.

Kids are way more smarter "than" their ages now. Don't underestimate their thinking capacities. cheesy To me, I see it as them forming their own thoughts and their persons, developing their outlooks on life. Yes, some may not be right, but it's all part of growing. They'll discard some and pick up some.

There's nothing a young girl with an appetite for reading and learning won't find out, especially if she's seen misogyny. NOT on paper. Groping, cat calls in public spaces, shaming from boys; even puberty can take her on that route, and for some privileged kids, the Internet and their parents' libraries could teach them.
Re: My Experience With A Minor by Ishilove: 3:24pm On Jun 05, 2021
Magnoliaa:

Yes, things are definitely different now with access to loads of information and research. If you prolly read them, you'll see how their thoughts are. Remember that Blackivy girl that was fairly popular back then? She's sixteen. The world has changed, and so experiences. I mean kids in developed countries start working when they are eighteen and paying bills. We infantilize our teenagers here and then expect them to be deep thinkers that understand responsibilities and life when they are twenty.

Kids are way more smarter "than" their ages now. Don't underestimate their thinking capacities. cheesy To me, I see it as them forming their own thoughts and their persons, developing their outlooks on life. Yes, some may not be right, but it's all part of growing. They'll discard some and pick up some.

There's nothing a young girl with an appetite for reading and learning won't find out, especially if she's seen misogyny. NOT on paper. Groping, cat calls in public spaces, shaming from boys; even puberty can take her on that route, and for some privileged kids, the Internet and their parents' libraries could teach them.
Aunty Maggie, I have been groped, cat called, poked with preek in the back by a hórny idiot when we both sat on a bike, elbowed in the breast while rushing motor during fuel scarcity in the late 90s, leered at etcetera etcetera, but I did not go down the path of misandry because I have male relatives. Choose to understand misogyny and the root causes, not go online and taint the true meaning of feminism with your personal hurts, IMO.

I don't know Black Ivy. Who is she?
Re: My Experience With A Minor by Magnoliaa(f): 3:38pm On Jun 05, 2021
Ishilove:

Aunty Maggie, I have been groped, cat called, poked with preek in the back by a hórny idiot when we both sat on a bike, elbowed in the breast while rushing motor during fuel scarcity in the late 90s, leered at etcetera etcetera, but I did not go down the path of misandry because I have male relatives. Choose to understand misogyny and the root causes, not go online and taint the true meaning of feminism with your personal hurts, IMO.

Yeah, exactly. And that's what I'm talking about when I say they learn about feminism and understand it and speak on it, even at such young ages, because it's personal to some. Lmaoo. I don't know about misandry oh, I've not met them and I frankly don't care about that. That's exactly what they are doing. Understanding the root causes of misogyny and like... deconstructing it, taking issues head on and doing something about it. It's amazing to see.

Blackivy was pretty popular. Maybe you forgot her. I'll check for her monicker...

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Minor by Tloc(m): 3:47pm On Jun 05, 2021
Ishilove:

Nope. I'm a gentle tigress

Hmm, tasty to TOUCH. cool cool cool
Re: My Experience With A Minor by Raggy(m): 4:00pm On Jun 05, 2021
Good write-up, keep it up
Re: My Experience With A Minor by Magnoliaa(f): 4:01pm On Jun 05, 2021
Ishilove:

It's like she's deactivated her accounts. Unless you search for it and see some of her quoted posts. She's really intelligent. There's this girl in the Diary section, too.

https://www.nairaland.com/temitopejnr - just go through her profile. You'll be blown.
Re: My Experience With A Minor by Ishilove: 5:45pm On Jun 05, 2021
Magnoliaa:

It's like she's deactivated her accounts. Unless you search for it and see some of her quoted posts. She's really intelligent. There's this girl in the Diary section, too.

https://www.nairaland.com/temitopejnr - just go through her profile. You'll be blown.
Was she MzRapper?

Who is Temitope jnr?
Re: My Experience With A Minor by Draslo(m): 11:22pm On Jun 05, 2021
You call yourself a learned (poetic grin grin) adult and you mean you were talking to a 15 year old jailbait for two months whose angelic voice you regularly heard before rooster calls (that's like 3am if you live in the city) reminds you of your mother's care? Wow! grin grin grin grin You didn't stop there o. Una don sext better sexting tire sotey you even bring her come your house to lash as an offering to Zeus, Eros, Himeros and Hedylogos. You also cried emotional tears for her! Haaaaaa!

1.You're in big f**ing trouble if you cannot wait 3 measly years.
2. If that girl mama read una chat, you're going to prison, fam.

Wetin you dey think?!!!!

Re: My Experience With A Minor by Magnoliaa(f): 1:58am On Jun 06, 2021
Ishilove:

Was she MzRapper?

Who is Temitope jnr?

I don't think so.

grin You can ask questions. I posted the link to her profile. She's another smart teen. Academically, psychologically.
Re: My Experience With A Minor by Shellsploit: 2:01am On Jun 06, 2021
And i was waiting for ...
"Click here here to read More" but op failed me...

Lemme quickly read the story before i testify grin
Re: My Experience With A Minor by Nobody: 5:36am On Jun 06, 2021
Re: My Experience With A Minor by Magnoliaa(f): 6:31am On Jun 06, 2021
Beloved3:

@ 'Another'
Are you a teen yourself Tobbie?

Oga, rest, and stop looking for things where they aren't. Mtcheeew. You're an adult. Behave like one. It's not like this you will use and be a correct family man to the wife you're finding on Nairaland oh.

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Minor by MZrapper(f): 6:53am On Jun 06, 2021
Ishilove:

Was she MzRapper?

Who is jnr?
How long have I been living in your head rent-free aburo?
Good morning.
Re: My Experience With A Minor by Nobody: 12:40pm On Jun 06, 2021
Re: My Experience With A Minor by Magnoliaa(f): 12:42pm On Jun 06, 2021
Beloved3:

Tobiloba,

I'm done with that JAMB thread. (I kuku didn't get the desired response on how the exam went)

Provide your answer here and let's set it cracking.

Eyaaa. May God not let our efforts be in vain. May we not store water inside baskets for dry season Insha Allah.
Re: My Experience With A Minor by Nobody: 12:44pm On Jun 06, 2021

(1) (2) (Reply)

See How The Devil Ruined My Day. Am In Severe Pains (pics) / Why Do Nigerian Men Want Respect All The Time? / Isnt He The Cutest Young NBA Player @ The Moment?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.