Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,191 members, 7,953,684 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:10 PM

Why It’s Dangerous To Start Having Sex Before 16 - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Why It’s Dangerous To Start Having Sex Before 16 (65231 Views)

After Child Birth, How Long Should A Woman Stay Before Having Sex? / Why Sleep Deprivation Is Dangerous To Your Health (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why It’s Dangerous To Start Having Sex Before 16 by Jayrow08: 12:53pm On Jun 05, 2021
Hausa! Una dey hear?
Re: Why It’s Dangerous To Start Having Sex Before 16 by kelitacliff(m): 12:57pm On Jun 05, 2021
WiszyFraud:
Did you know??

Babies cry but they don't produce tears until they are 1 to 3 months old.

shocked
False; my younger brother's son was crying some hours after birth, he was apparently hungry but breast milk refused to flow so we had to get baby food.
He had tears flowing from his eyes

2 Likes

Re: Why It’s Dangerous To Start Having Sex Before 16 by labelle123(f): 1:00pm On Jun 05, 2021
I wish they will adhere to the advice
Re: Why It’s Dangerous To Start Having Sex Before 16 by tolguy(m): 1:02pm On Jun 05, 2021
AmancalledGod:
I wish all this Hausa people go hear am..nah them they cause all this problem
like these? hypocrite

Re: Why It’s Dangerous To Start Having Sex Before 16 by Frenzy01(m): 1:05pm On Jun 05, 2021
Tell that to the abokis.. Dey no go gree ever listen.

Anyways, Patronize my small business pls �.. I sell and I buy any breed of dogs swiftly at a very reasonable price. I also offer Boarding and pet care services. Checkout my siggy for contact information
Re: Why It’s Dangerous To Start Having Sex Before 16 by Omeizadean(m): 1:17pm On Jun 05, 2021
Forrk all these talk about early sex breeding cancers. The Philippines age of sexual maturity is 13 and we don't hear them dying of cervical cancer. Our my grandma lives to 97 before she passed away, with all her vital organs healthy. She was married at early of 15. Our older generations, even in all their supposed ignorance were even healthier. If stand against early sex because of religious reason not because of scientific reason. All sex outside of marriage rent space in hell for us. God forgive me pls.

1 Like

Re: Why It’s Dangerous To Start Having Sex Before 16 by Piggyyeaster1: 1:17pm On Jun 05, 2021
AmancalledGod:
I wish our pastors raping underage will stop

1 Like

Re: Why It’s Dangerous To Start Having Sex Before 16 by umardansaleh(m): 1:18pm On Jun 05, 2021
[quote author=AmancalledGod post=102389904]I wish all this Hausa people go hear am..nah them they cause all this problem we hear you sentimental hypocrite, is better the Hausa's marry at sixteen than those that will go after those at fifteen or less outside.
Re: Why It’s Dangerous To Start Having Sex Before 16 by Ishilove: 1:19pm On Jun 05, 2021
MejiLoyon:
Toto matter is very important. You no use am na wahala...the hole fit block. Cobwebs fit full am. You use am na wahala...e fit turn express way or make cancer enter.

Cervical cancer to me is the least of their problems. You don hear of obontarigi? Obow ton ja fikan fikan.
Obow wey dey kill cockroach wey dey kill mosquito well well. Expose in air for five minutes and see as them go die. Even you if you stay inside room for too long na die. All those men wey their death dey reach fp based on obow matters some na obontarigi kill them. Proper hygiene goes a long way. Cures obontarigi and reduces the risk of cervical cancer. This is what they need
Hian. This man ehn, you are a character.
Re: Why It’s Dangerous To Start Having Sex Before 16 by TheRealestGuy(m): 1:38pm On Jun 05, 2021
The ignorance and stupidity of a lot of Nigerians is encapsulated in this thread.

How is it not obvious that a 13 yr old girl having sex was abused by an adult as a child?

Nigerians are mostly daft and lack critical thinking skills, and it's highly unfortunate.
Re: Why It’s Dangerous To Start Having Sex Before 16 by Apktotheworld: 1:41pm On Jun 05, 2021
MejiLoyon:
Toto matter is very important. You no use am na wahala...the hole fit block. Cobwebs fit full am. You use am na wahala...e fit turn express way or make cancer enter.

Cervical cancer to me is the least of their problems. You don hear of obontarigi? Obow ton ja fikan fikan.
Obow wey dey kill cockroach wey dey kill mosquito well well. Expose in air for five minutes and see as them go die. Even you if you stay inside room for too long na die. All those men wey their death dey reach fp based on obow matters some na obontarigi kill them. Proper hygiene goes a long way. Cures obontarigi and reduces the risk of cervical cancer. This is what they need
Padi mi Mejinitibi. Ooto oro loso sugbon werey wa lori e gidi gan ni sha. I just dey laugh pon the obontarigi ish man.
Re: Why It’s Dangerous To Start Having Sex Before 16 by sylve11: 1:41pm On Jun 05, 2021
femijay8271:
Come my area for Agbado ijaye or Agbado crossing... come see them 13yrs old girls wey dere belle b lyk 50naira balloons

My current location na disease for sex matter. The mature boys here are already having sex with the teenage girls. The parents sef na another wahala. Them nor care about their children. Anyhow them wan live make them live, that one concern the children. Children nor get respect and why you try to ship in decency into them, them go dey hate on you. Both boys and girls plus adult here na another level.

Sometimes, it's better not to have a child than to have an idiot as a child. sad cool

1 Like

Re: Why It’s Dangerous To Start Having Sex Before 16 by wirinet(m): 2:03pm On Jun 05, 2021
Omeizadean:
Forrk all these talk about early sex breeding cancers. The Philippines age of sexual maturity is 13 and we don't hear them dying of cervical cancer. Our my grandma lives to 97 before she passed away, with all her vital organs healthy. She was married at early of 15. Our older generations, even in all their supposed ignorance were even healthier. If stand against early sex because of religious reason not because of scientific reason. All sex outside of marriage rent space in hell for us. God forgive me pls.

Exactly. Most of our grand mothers or great grandmothers were given out in marriage before they were 16. There were never cases of cervical cancer. Even in Europe, during the Middle Ages and before the age of enlightenment, girls were given out in marriage once they start seeing their period. We did not hear of cervical cancer. Even till today, girls are given out in marriage before the age of 15 in predominantly Islamic countries like Pakistan, Indonesia, Afghanistan, etc. They don't record cases of cervical cancer.

Where is the medical report and data linking cervical cancer with early sex in girls less than 16 years. Where is the research paper?

I am not condoning teen sex, as it presents other physical and psychological risks. But giving wrong and unverified information should not be used to discourage it.
Re: Why It’s Dangerous To Start Having Sex Before 16 by Stevyne: 2:09pm On Jun 05, 2021
quisera:
Truth is that underaged girls are no longer forced into early marriage rather they expose themselves to it all in the name of following yahoo boys. Come my area for ughelli make u see how girls with peanut breast don leave mama house to stay with yahoo boy.
grin
Re: Why It’s Dangerous To Start Having Sex Before 16 by saintneo(m): 2:20pm On Jun 05, 2021
AmancalledGod:

You are talking about Hausas, forget there are lots of child sexual molestation in the south.

Go to 'Waterside' areas of Port Harcourt, you will see children with children - 14years.
Re: Why It’s Dangerous To Start Having Sex Before 16 by amnesty7: 2:23pm On Jun 05, 2021
AmancalledGod:
And all those tribes that push their daughters to prostitution too. You see young girls carrying illegitimate babies on their backs.
Re: Why It’s Dangerous To Start Having Sex Before 16 by tolijascro(m): 2:26pm On Jun 05, 2021
MejiLoyon:

Mad oooo.... when no be soak away grin grin grin grin
Re: Why It’s Dangerous To Start Having Sex Before 16 by Curious345: 2:58pm On Jun 05, 2021
IPIGSRMUMUS:

So Bianca is a Northerner? Ojukwu was banging her right from her father's house before she turned 16. HYPOCRITE.
here goes my Fulani paddy.

Are you in support of your brother banning tweeter in 9ja?
Re: Why It’s Dangerous To Start Having Sex Before 16 by MondayOsunbor(m): 3:07pm On Jun 05, 2021
MejiLoyon:

obontarigi ? yoruba and selling of medicine
Re: Why It’s Dangerous To Start Having Sex Before 16 by bepositive11: 3:12pm On Jun 05, 2021
People shouldn't have sex until they are able to take care of a baby. Sex always comes with a risk of pregnancy. Kids shouldn't be having sex
Re: Why It’s Dangerous To Start Having Sex Before 16 by Adeesther56(f): 3:36pm On Jun 05, 2021
I was disvirginex at 16
Re: Why It’s Dangerous To Start Having Sex Before 16 by LagbajaTheBEREAN: 3:53pm On Jun 05, 2021
As per guy man wey I be I no even advice say make guys (note, I said guys o) dey find where dem go dey bury their prick upandan, the whole sex matter dey make most guy man loose guard for area.

E go make sense make we dey hold body abeg and for early sex (which in most cases is pre-marital minus the Malo way of life things) I've never been a fan and I will not..
Re: Why It’s Dangerous To Start Having Sex Before 16 by Ohizfly(m): 4:19pm On Jun 05, 2021
MejiLoyon:

Re: Why It’s Dangerous To Start Having Sex Before 16 by IPIGSRMUMUS: 4:22pm On Jun 05, 2021
Curious345:
here goes my Fulani paddy.

Are you in support of your brother banning tweeter in 9ja?

When your demi god Tramp was trying to ban Tik Tok, you and your people were saying it's ok. in fact, you people were saying he should ban Tweeter and others for removing him from their platforms. Your hypocrisy knows no bound.

I'm consistent in my views - While Tweeter has the right to ban Buhari on their platform, Nigeria also has a right to ban tweeter if they feel they are being used to promote insecurity in the country.

DO I agree with such thinking? NO.

It will not stop the delusional brainwashed IPIG mumus from perpetrating their criminal terroristic acts via other social media platforms.
Re: Why It’s Dangerous To Start Having Sex Before 16 by agurza(f): 4:49pm On Jun 05, 2021
AmancalledGod:
How many girls in the south reach the age of 16 virgins? Is it not better to have sex when you are legally married than to have sex with different boys in your street.
Re: Why It’s Dangerous To Start Having Sex Before 16 by Gjmff: 5:09pm On Jun 05, 2021
I want it
Re: Why It’s Dangerous To Start Having Sex Before 16 by Curious345: 5:34pm On Jun 05, 2021
Hahahahaha walahi the ban on tweeter by bubu na error oo
IPIGSRMUMUS:

When your demi god Tramp was trying to ban Tik Tok, you and your people were saying it's ok. in fact, you people were saying he should ban Tweeter and others for removing him from their platforms. Your hypocrisy knows no bound.

I'm consistent in my views - While Tweeter has the right to ban Buhari on their platform, Nigeria also has a right to ban tweeter if they feel they are being used to promote insecurity in the country.

DO I agree with such thinking? NO.

It will not stop the delusional brainwashed IPIG mumus from perpetrating their criminal terroristic acts via other social media platforms.
Re: Why It’s Dangerous To Start Having Sex Before 16 by Nature8(m): 6:34pm On Jun 05, 2021
Re: Why It’s Dangerous To Start Having Sex Before 16 by RockG(m): 7:04pm On Jun 05, 2021
When girls of 14yrs are alrdy complaining that the cassava is too sml for them embarassed
Re: Why It’s Dangerous To Start Having Sex Before 16 by chinex104(m): 8:17pm On Jun 05, 2021
FBIBOT:
Opor
Its not a bad thing

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

NAFDAC Officials Raid Facility Where Ladies Peel Their Skin (video) / Nigerian Student Volunteers To Help Fight Coronavirus In Nanjing, China (Photo) / Third Coronavirus Case Confirmed In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.