Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,744 members, 7,820,563 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:13 PM

Why It’s Dangerous To Start Having Sex Before 16 - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Why It’s Dangerous To Start Having Sex Before 16 (64966 Views)

After Child Birth, How Long Should A Woman Stay Before Having Sex? / Eating After 6pm Dangerous To Health - Experts / Why Sleep Deprivation Is Dangerous To Your Health (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why It’s Dangerous To Start Having Sex Before 16 by chinex104(m): 8:21pm On Jun 05, 2021
RockG:
When girls of 14yrs are alrdy complaining that the cassava is too sml for them embarassed
Chai, apostle must hear dis
Re: Why It’s Dangerous To Start Having Sex Before 16 by chinex104(m): 8:22pm On Jun 05, 2021
RockG:
When girls of 14yrs are alrdy complaining that the cassava is too sml for them embarassed
Chai, apostle must hear of dis
Re: Why It’s Dangerous To Start Having Sex Before 16 by baddosky1: 12:40am On Jun 06, 2021
CharisEleos:

Who let them have access to social media?

If the parents took their responsibilities and duties seriously, the children would not even know what social media is or want to have anything to do with them. But these days, all they care about is running and chasing after shadows, neglecting the homefront.

During our time, evethough there was no social media there were other derailing factors that our parents warned us seriously against and made sure we adhered to strict warnings and rules.

I could remember my mum always warning us not to enter any uncles house or run errands for them. God help you if your caught even playing near any uncle. But these days, its the parents that will be telling them, "go and greet uncle". "Stay with Uncle I'm coming" and all sorts of rubbish encouragement.

As. I am now, I'm still scared of going near random men but I see all these small girls jumping at men without fear and it gives me the chills. To think that I'm in my late 30s. It all boils down to upbringing.

You are overreacting abeg!

Even ladies molest underaged boys

1 Like

Re: Why It’s Dangerous To Start Having Sex Before 16 by baddosky1: 12:42am On Jun 06, 2021
IPIGSRMUMUS:

So Bianca is a Northerner? Ojukwu was banging her right from her father's house before she turned 16. HYPOCRITE.

Just as your brother Baba Ijesha wanted to rape that 13 year old girl! HYPOCRITE!!
Re: Why It’s Dangerous To Start Having Sex Before 16 by olmoRoc: 3:23am On Jun 06, 2021
Hmm! I don't believe it.
Re: Why It’s Dangerous To Start Having Sex Before 16 by EndRape2(f): 9:02am On Jun 06, 2021
You are a foolish peodophile.
U will riot in jail, if you abuse an innocent girl below 18years.

uote author=Kebbiprince post=102398521]Nonsense, give them cerverix and Gardasil vaccines and stop this nonsense yan about early intercourse

You should be talking about preventive medicine here [/quote]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

NAFDAC Officials Raid Facility Where Ladies Peel Their Skin (video) / Nigerian Transgender Stephanie Rose Now Has A Vagina / How Do I Cure This Pile, Please Help?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.