Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,645 members, 7,955,350 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:36 PM

N-power Batch C Shortlist: Reason Behind The "Check Back Later" Message - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / N-power Batch C Shortlist: Reason Behind The "Check Back Later" Message (18928 Views)

N-power Batch C Shortlist: How To Fix "Blank Verification Page" Issue / N-power Batch C Shortlist: How To Complete The Biometrics Fingerprint Capture / N-power Batch C Shortlist: 5 Steps To Check Your N-power/nasims Verification (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N-power Batch C Shortlist: Reason Behind The "Check Back Later" Message by Taireke: 8:23pm On Jun 05, 2021
I don't believe NPOWER again. I scored 90% in the test yet I was not shortlisted. Someone that got 05% was shortlisted. What an irony.
m.taiwo@presidency.com
Re: N-power Batch C Shortlist: Reason Behind The "Check Back Later" Message by exohjay(m): 8:35pm On Jun 05, 2021
I think they are being done in batches.

Re: N-power Batch C Shortlist: Reason Behind The "Check Back Later" Message by Taireke: 8:47pm On Jun 05, 2021
I don't believe NPOWER again. I scored 90% in the test yet I was not shortlisted. Someone that got 05% was shortlisted. What an irony. I uploaded the NYSC, B.A English, Ó' level, citizenship, National Identity Card, BVN, Email, and etc
m.taiwo@presidency.com
Re: N-power Batch C Shortlist: Reason Behind The "Check Back Later" Message by goldmatrix(m): 9:38pm On Jun 05, 2021
What is N-power?
Re: N-power Batch C Shortlist: Reason Behind The "Check Back Later" Message by injuriam(m): 2:33am On Jun 06, 2021
Somebody should please help me urgently.
Am unable to login my Npower Credentials into the NASIMS Biometric Enrollment app.
It keep showing me "Invalid Npower Id"
PLS ADVISE ME WHAT TO DO

Re: N-power Batch C Shortlist: Reason Behind The "Check Back Later" Message by kakaflex(m): 6:30am On Jun 06, 2021
Biometrics Fingerprint Capturing ongoing at Airport Road ABUJA.
Call me 09057366263
Cost #1000 only.

Our Office will be open by 2pm, Sunday 6th June 2021
Re: N-power Batch C Shortlist: Reason Behind The "Check Back Later" Message by kakaflex(m): 6:31am On Jun 06, 2021
Taireke:
I don't believe NPOWER again. I scored 90% in the test yet I was not shortlisted. Someone that got 05% was shortlisted. What an irony. I uploaded the NYSC, B.A English, Ó' level, citizenship, National Identity Card, BVN, Email, and etc
m.taiwo@presidency.com

Be patient, this is the first batch
Re: N-power Batch C Shortlist: Reason Behind The "Check Back Later" Message by mohd001: 7:42am On Jun 06, 2021
Please i forgot my password and i am unable to log in please what can i do about it?
Re: N-power Batch C Shortlist: Reason Behind The "Check Back Later" Message by ysobanke: 11:35am On Jun 06, 2021
Pls I need help, before now I scored 75, but now my dashboard is showing take test instead of view result which it normally show, should I retake the test or other that are yet to be shortlisted have the same dashboard now?
Re: N-power Batch C Shortlist: Reason Behind The "Check Back Later" Message by abdulDeAnalyst(m): 12:38pm On Jun 06, 2021
please I want to make an inquiry regarding my Npower application. I could not access the email I used to register for npower during the assessment and as a result I was unable to take the test. But i have the Application Number, Please is there any way i can proceed now with the application number?
Re: N-power Batch C Shortlist: Reason Behind The "Check Back Later" Message by delas1234: 4:17pm On Jun 06, 2021
E-shock me!!!

kollinz1234:
I really do not understand this npower stuff based on getting shortlisted. I scored 90% in my test and my wife score %100 yet none of us was shortlisted

NB: I am from the south while
She is from the North (in case they are using quota system); yet none of us was shortlisted

I thought these things are giving on merit o

Below is attachment of our results.
Re: N-power Batch C Shortlist: Reason Behind The "Check Back Later" Message by Seniorwriter(m): 10:21am On Jun 24, 2021
Generaloluseye:

Are you talking about stream 2?

Saw your email request...ill rather you reach out to the facebook Id on my profile ...or you can respond to this quote as to your reason for reaching out.
I don't attend to emailing anymore...strictly quotes here or facebook convos.

Regards

@Seniorwriter

(1) (2) (Reply)

Massive Nationwide Job Recruitment At Actionaid (AA) Nigeria General Assembly / How To Move On After Getting Sacked / Work Online From Home And Get Paid Daily And Directly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.