Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,267 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:56 AM

Is The Twitter Ban Affecting Reddit Too - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is The Twitter Ban Affecting Reddit Too (385 Views)

The Twitter User Traveling To Kano For Obi/kwankwaso Ticket Is Now In Kano (vid) / List Of Politicians And Media Organizations That Defied The Twitter Ban / Bola Tinubu's Statement On The Lifting Of The Twitter Ban (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is The Twitter Ban Affecting Reddit Too by Gmajor(m): 7:08am On Jun 05, 2021
I noticed that since today, I haven't been able to access twitter, which was expected after yesterday's announcement.
However to my greatest surprise, I can't access reddit too.
Reddit is an American forum that is somewhat similar to Nairaland.
Does this mean that all American website will soon be inaccessible?

*n/b: I tried using a vpn to access reddit and it worked. But why was it banned in the first place

1 Like

Re: Is The Twitter Ban Affecting Reddit Too by TempUser: 7:11am On Jun 05, 2021
Nb: don't compare nairaland with reddit. Pawa pass pawa. angry

IMHO, use premium VPN, then off you go. Nothing dey do reddit.

The Fed's are teaching citizens Operational Security by force lol

1 Like

Re: Is The Twitter Ban Affecting Reddit Too by chatinent: 7:24am On Jun 05, 2021
It isn't.

(1) (Reply)

Portuguese Politician Declare Support For Nigeria Twitter Ban / . / Fulani Herdsmen a Big Lie Or Truth?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.