Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,124 members, 7,821,853 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:10 PM

Igbos Should Take Advantage Of The Twitter Ban In Nigeria.. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbos Should Take Advantage Of The Twitter Ban In Nigeria.. (302 Views)

The Twitter User Traveling To Kano For Obi/kwankwaso Ticket Is Now In Kano (vid) / List Of Politicians And Media Organizations That Defied The Twitter Ban / Bola Tinubu's Statement On The Lifting Of The Twitter Ban (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Igbos Should Take Advantage Of The Twitter Ban In Nigeria.. by Brimstone77: 8:55am On Jun 05, 2021
Igbos should make use of this Twitter ban in Nigeria and let the world no how hostile and brutal this adminstration is toward opposition..

The igbos world wide should start a world wide protest on Twitter to tell the world how they are been treated because they asked for freedom..

Now the world will understand how evil the (FGN) Fulani government of Nigeria are..

Ipob should make a very good use of this opportunity...

Imagine If FGN can suspend a world wide social media platform for deleting a tweet that went against their terms and policies,how they the FGN will treat any citizen that oppose their regime in Nigeria...

#FGNshouldstopkillingigbos

#igboslivematers

#acallforrefrendumisnotacallforwar!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbos Should Take Advantage Of The Twitter Ban In Nigeria.. by AGNESikpuNNU(f): 8:59am On Jun 05, 2021
Buharri matter can cause mental illness. U try to wrap ur head around one gaffe, he quickly comes up with another. I have given up on that Prehistoric Tribal Chief for my sanity sake.
Re: Igbos Should Take Advantage Of The Twitter Ban In Nigeria.. by Generalnomercy: 9:26am On Jun 05, 2021
Buhari the thief terrorist

(1) (Reply)

Twitter Refused To Delete Nnamdi Kanu’s Tweets Calling Us Monkeys In Zoo Despite / Watch: Africa Most Innovative Micro-credit Scheme / I Told Google To Take Down My App "" From Play Store- Adamu Garbar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.