Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,209 members, 7,829,327 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:32 AM

Why Do I Have A Negative Account Balance? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Why Do I Have A Negative Account Balance? (533 Views)

Having A Negative Balance On My Bank Account / Credit Alert Not Reflecting In My Account Balance / bank mistakenly sent me money, now my Account Balance Reads Negative (-#100,000) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Do I Have A Negative Account Balance? by dboY1123(m): 1:27pm On Jun 05, 2021
Someone transfered into my Gtbank Account a sum of #4,100..I received the alert of #4100 but the balance is -6 naira.
I tried to transfer myself from my other account to my Gtbank a sum of 200 and that came as 193naira.
I want to know what's happening.
Thanks.
Re: Why Do I Have A Negative Account Balance? by Mannyemmy(m): 5:25pm On Jun 05, 2021
dboY1123:
Someone transfered into my Gtbank Account a sum of #4,100..I received the alert of #4100 but the balance is -6 naira.
I tried to transfer myself from my other account to my Gtbank a sum of 200 and that came as 193naira.
I want to know what's happening.
Thanks.
First and foremost, we are not Gt bank, so call their customer care and explain to them.
Moreover, if you have the Gtbank mobile app, you can login and download your bank statement to know what happened.
If I may ask, are you owing any online loan? If yes, they probably automatically debited you.

Best regards

(1) (Reply)

How Much Is Current Price Of Cooking Gas In Your Area / Uber/bolt Drivers: How Is Your Experience Like / Usa Bank Drops/ Google Voice Available

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.