Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,018 members, 7,838,559 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:17 AM

Signals From Subconscious Soul? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Signals From Subconscious Soul? (1006 Views)

Making Use Of Your Subconscious Mind To Solve Problems: Good Or Occultic / What Are The Functions Of The Subconscious Mind? / Subconscious Mind (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Signals From Subconscious Soul? by sadboy: 3:58am On May 03, 2011
i do have signs which cometh from my subconscious mind. some times a see things both physical and in the dream before it happens. but must time i don't know what it means or what information is given. though i have practice some of them.

wearing back of clothes, palm or feet scratch, flies moving around and so on.

example for Signs: before PHCN bring the light i sometimes got the signal within 1 to 3 minute before the light, i also got signals before my phone rings. though not all the time, but many or countless

the reason i made this tread was that i have been having some signs which i still cant figure out. on the way i always see a millipede worm crossing my way before my leg almost to match them. it started happening since last week. i cant count how many times millipede has done this since last week till now.

Now, i had a dream i saw a girl who i once dated before she gave me money in this dream. then i ask her why? she said i should take it, then she ask where is my girl friend? i told her i dont have any girlfriend, so she said i should try and see her, and i ask for her number? but she said don't worry. then i woke up.

then i was worried what this dreams means if i should really call her or what.

note: i am not interested in whatever affairs or want to do anything like sex with her. and i am not thinking of her.
from her past i have understand she is a marine girl.

today, i sent her short sms just only from my name. example.(from john) that was all. now my phone fall on Poo(feces) what this means i still don't know.

==========================================

is there any body who is still having signals from
subconscious soul? we need to retaliate and learn something from this gift.

thanks
Re: Signals From Subconscious Soul? by tpia5: 8:07am On May 03, 2011
Re: Signals From Subconscious Soul? by PastorAIO: 1:39pm On May 03, 2011
sadboy, I recognise some of the things which you are talking about and my conclusion is that one shouldn't make a big deal out of these things otherwise it can become a vain obsession. Sometimes a get precognitive images constantly and then sometimes it just stops. often they are just flashes like I'll see a friend in a red jacket then an hour later that friend will turn up on my doorstep with that red jacket. Or often it is knowing that the phone is about to ring and who it is etc.
Why I say that focusing on these things is vain is because I once went through a period when I felt that I had to 'develop' this ability. I thought that they were signs of spiritual development, but now I think otherwise. There were things that I felt influenced or caused it like abstinence from sex, physical exercises, diet and meditation, but then I found that one could practice all these things and still not make the experiences more developed. And on the other hand you can stop practicing and the impressions will still come. I've concluded that these things happen when they happen and I can't do anything to improve them or make them more frequent. And obsessing about them can be ruinous. Why?

Well for a start I can not choose what I want to see precognitively. If I could I would choose to see tomorrow's lottery numbers. Often the things I see are not very relevant to anything. Like once I saw a plate of rice with meat and an egg on top. An hour later I was presented with a plate exactly like this. Now what difference did that make to my life? nothing. The only thing that it did for me is that it confirmed for me the existence of a supernatural existence.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-279631.192.html#msg4003757

I have offered a definition of Natural that says that influence passes from one event or object in a futureward direction across space.

Perception is nothing more than an impression made by an event upon the senses.

The impression cannot precede the event in a Natural world.

ie. I cannot perceive something before it occurs. I cannot see rosy-fingerred dawn before the sun is about to rise.

If I do see it (ie receive an impression of the dawn on my senses) accurately prior to the sun actually rising then it could not have occurred by natural means.
Re: Signals From Subconscious Soul? by sadboy: 9:16pm On May 03, 2011
Pastor AIO

yes, you are right, it seems crazy. but i am enjoy in due, especially the signal that tell me you get a message that one is really confirming. thanks anyway.
Re: Signals From Subconscious Soul? by tpia5: 9:25pm On May 03, 2011
Poster

turn your subconscious over to Jesus- that way you need not worry too much.
Re: Signals From Subconscious Soul? by Image123(m): 10:27pm On May 03, 2011
@OP
It's a sort of proof that you have a spirit, a dead one nonetheless.
Re: Signals From Subconscious Soul? by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:18am On May 04, 2011
@OP,

Why don't you check up the meaning of deja vu from a respectable dictionary to find out what psychologists say about it and see whether they make any sense to your experience?
Re: Signals From Subconscious Soul? by sadboy: 7:16pm On May 09, 2011
@Image123

you can say that to yourself for all i care
Re: Signals From Subconscious Soul? by sadboy: 7:25pm On May 09, 2011
i have experience alot of this kind. like if a girl had strong passion for me and refuse to tell me in the physical ( and probably i don't know of it) . it will reflect in my dream. like saying it i love you from that person.

so i believe i have some gift.

(1) (Reply)

How Do You Keep Faith After Asking God For A Blessing For 16years / I Am Going On A Tour In The Masonic Lodge In Dublin This Weekend. / Sound Biblical Teaching On Daniel 7 Vs 13 Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.