Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,929 members, 7,828,226 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:48 AM

Sound Biblical Teaching On Daniel 7 Vs 13 Needed - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Sound Biblical Teaching On Daniel 7 Vs 13 Needed (1004 Views)

Jesus Is The Son Of Man Of Daniel 7:13 / Numbers 18 Faults Oyedepo’s Teaching On Tithes / Another Question For Great Bible Teachers. Daniel 7 Vs 8. What Are The 3 Horns (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sound Biblical Teaching On Daniel 7 Vs 13 Needed by nedostic: 10:13am On Feb 08, 2012
Please someone on this forum with sound biblical doctrine should explain what the below Bible verse means.

Daniel 7:13 I saw in the night visions, and, behold, one like the Son of man came with the clouds of heaven, and came to the Ancient of days, and they brought him near before him(KING JAMES VERSION)

Who could this son of man be? Could these words be in symbolism since its a vision?

Frankly speaking, I have reservations on TRINITY even though I was brought up with this knowledge. More so, there is no where in the Bible that talks about Trinity but reading some verses of the Bible makes me to still believe in it in a way.

Please address the Bible verse above and perhaps share your frank idea(s) of TRINITY with biblical evidences as well.

I hope this question helps in lifting up our faith in the most High God. There is a caveat to this post,I cherish positive contributions and nothing less.
Re: Sound Biblical Teaching On Daniel 7 Vs 13 Needed by Image123(m): 12:39pm On Feb 08, 2012
The Son of man is Jesus Christ. He's Son of man representative of mankind. He's Son of God representative of the God-head.
Re: Sound Biblical Teaching On Daniel 7 Vs 13 Needed by Chuksxp: 1:44pm On Feb 08, 2012
Hello,

You should continue to verse 14. It says the son of man shall have an everlasting dominion. It's obvious the son of man is Jesus Christ.

Btw, if you don't mind, could tell me which part of the Trinity you find hard to grasp. There're many scriptures supporting Jesus' divinity and the Trinity. The term Trinity may not be in the Bible. Even the term 'Bible' is not in the Bible.
Re: Sound Biblical Teaching On Daniel 7 Vs 13 Needed by buzugee(m): 2:06pm On Feb 08, 2012
the trinity from my common sense understanding simply means you have the father, God. He does not have a body suit on so he is spirit. then you have his interceder with the mortals on earth. the interceder has to be able to put on a body suit to come amongst the mortals so as to have a physical one on one dialogue every once in a while (as christ did when he came down on earth and as he will do when he returns) and finally you have the holy spirit. the holy spirit is in every mortal. this is the part of the mortal that the interceder communicates with. this is the part of the mortal that God will like to see awakened so he can dialogue directly with. 3 in 1. the father, the son and the holy spirit, completes the circle of communication between heaven and earth
Re: Sound Biblical Teaching On Daniel 7 Vs 13 Needed by Chuksxp: 3:41pm On Feb 08, 2012
Just as a human being is a tripartite being; he is a SPIRIT, he has a SOUL, and he lives in a BODY, likewise there is one God with three distinct personalities. One God in three persons. Think of a table; it is a single table but yet has length, height, and width. Think of water; it is made up of oxygen and hydrogen.

Anyway, here are some scriptures to consider:

John 20:28
Thomas said to him, “My Lord and my God!”

Matthew 28:17
When they saw him, they worshiped him;…

Hebrews 1:8
But about the Son he says, "Your throne, O God, will last for ever and ever;,

Revelation 22:13
I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End. (Jesus was speaking here)

Titus 2:13
While we wait for the blessed hope—the appearing of the glory of our great God and Savior, Jesus Christ,

John 1:1,14
In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God, The Word became flesh and made his dwelling among us,

Colossians 1:17
He (Jesus) is before all things, and in him all things hold together.

John 5:18,23
For this reason they tried all the more to kill him;, he was even calling God his own Father, making himself equal with God, that all may honor the Son just as they honor the Father.

John 8:58
“Very truly I tell you,” Jesus answered, “before Abraham was born, I am!”

Isaiah 9:6
For to us a child is born, to us a son is given, and the government will be on his shoulders. And he will be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace.
Re: Sound Biblical Teaching On Daniel 7 Vs 13 Needed by DeepSight(m): 6:13pm On Feb 08, 2012
^^^ What about all the verses in the OP here - - - ?

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-344297.0.html

Anyway, it don't matter. Just love God and love fellow man. If you cant love God, or don't believe in God, just love fellow man. That will be ok.
Re: Sound Biblical Teaching On Daniel 7 Vs 13 Needed by Chuksxp: 11:34pm On Feb 08, 2012
Deep Sight:

^^^ What about all the verses in the OP here - - - ?

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-344297.0.html

Anyway, it don't matter. Just love God and love fellow man. If you cant love God, or don't believe in God, just love fellow man. That will be ok.

In other words, it doesn't matter what we believe, as long as we're sincere, right?

Sorry, but that goes contrary to what God's word says.

1 John 2:22 - Who is the liar? It is whoever denies that Jesus is the Messiah. Such a person is the antichrist—denying the Father and the Son.
Re: Sound Biblical Teaching On Daniel 7 Vs 13 Needed by Joagbaje(m): 9:10am On Feb 09, 2012
The scripture refers to Jesus at his second coming and his millennial reign on the earth,
Re: Sound Biblical Teaching On Daniel 7 Vs 13 Needed by Image123(m): 12:26pm On Feb 09, 2012
DeepS, your thread had already been taken care of, why pull us behind?

(1) (Reply)

I Feel Like God Has Forsaken Me / Google And Israel Put The Dead Sea Scrolls Online For Anyone To View / Which Of These Has More Blessing, To Give To Your Pastor Or Your Parents?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.