Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,720 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:46 PM

I Am Going On A Tour In The Masonic Lodge In Dublin This Weekend. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Am Going On A Tour In The Masonic Lodge In Dublin This Weekend. (1002 Views)

Nigerian Naira Is Full Of Masonic Symbols / The Masonic Legislative Building in Winnipeg - Manitoba, Canada / I Need Info On Masonic Order In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Going On A Tour In The Masonic Lodge In Dublin This Weekend. by Observer1: 1:38pm On Jan 26, 2012
To all of you who wish to learn or know about freemason,
list out all your questions here and I'll seek out answers to
it all.This weekend am having a meeting with the grand sec
possibly have a chat with some of the 33degree master masons
aswell.hoping to get answers to some of the public fears and doubts. shocked shocked
Re: I Am Going On A Tour In The Masonic Lodge In Dublin This Weekend. by LagosShia: 1:42pm On Jan 26, 2012
what are you beliefs and objectives?
Re: I Am Going On A Tour In The Masonic Lodge In Dublin This Weekend. by Nobody: 2:11pm On Jan 26, 2012
Ask them why you at your own level cannot know what those 33degree master masons know,
and why your juniors cannot know what you know.
Re: I Am Going On A Tour In The Masonic Lodge In Dublin This Weekend. by Observer1: 11:55am On Jan 30, 2012
@east,
to ur question,answer is simple
primary school students has a lower
understanding to academic studies compare
to secondary level students etc.

Anyways I went and I hve come to conclusion,
this guys re bunch of good people wit the same
goals,trying to archieve the same results,although
as I and u know that 9jerians are always different from
others,their masonry practice might be different aswell from others.

(1) (Reply)

Heaven Or Hell You Must Choose One / t / Long Text Message To A Young Christian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.