Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,749 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:05 AM

How To Get Rid Of Pimples - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How To Get Rid Of Pimples (191 Views)

Get Rid Of Pimples And Spots With Oriflame Pure Skin Set / How To Locally Cure Pimples In Nigeria. / Any Lady I Have Sex With Gets Pimples On Her Face: What Could Be Wrong With Me? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Get Rid Of Pimples by Freshguy007(m): 3:33pm On Jun 05, 2021
Here are 4 natural ways to get rid of pimples quickly, although they may have limited research supporting their effectiveness in doing so. Trust me
1. Moisten With Aloe Vera
Aloe vera
Aloe vera is a leafy tropical plant that produces a transparent frost. When applied to the skin, aloe vera gel has been shown to help control bacteria, reduce inflammation and support wound healing. Try it and see how fast it works.
Scrape the hair from the aloe leaves with a spoon.
Apply the gel to your skin by applying other acne therapies.
You can try blending it with your other treatment, then apply it to your skin.
You can apply another acne treatment first, by adding aloe gel on it.
Repeat once or twice a day, or as you wish.
2. Reduce Stress
Stress

Some studies have found a link between stress and a rise in the severity of acne. Ask your health care professional for relaxation techniques and lifestyle changes that could help you reduce your stress level...

CONTINUE READING >>
https://www.bloghow.com.ng/2021/06/get-rid-of-pimples.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Needs Better Management For Better Healthcare / I Need Dental Advice, Please Open / Operation Hadin Kai: Chief Of Army Staff Pays Maiden Visit To Headquarters Theat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.