Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,354 members, 7,957,947 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 05:09 AM

Bandits Kill 88 In Danko-Wasagu Kebbi - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bandits Kill 88 In Danko-Wasagu Kebbi (27980 Views)

Bandits Storm Angwar Danko Community In Kaduna, Force Dozens Into Forest / Bandits Invade Angwar Danko In Kaduna, Kidnap Villagers / PDP Chieftain Defects To APC In Danko/wasagu LGA, Kebbi State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bandits Kill 88 In Danko-Wasagu Kebbi by biafranrealson: 7:53pm On Jun 05, 2021
Juliusmalema:

The great mistake you will make is to attach Nnamdi Kanu to my post.

He is very stupid and a senile idiot.

Directiomless with no tacit.

Nonsense.
I wish you can give ur kinsmen order to stay at home to mourn your ancestors for just a day and lets see.
Idiots
Kalu shit is more valuable than u

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bandits Kill 88 In Danko-Wasagu Kebbi by Nobody: 7:55pm On Jun 05, 2021
The cleansing continues and the President keeps quiet once again while they are hell bent on shutting the voice of the people on Twitter, as if that’s a priority.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bandits Kill 88 In Danko-Wasagu Kebbi by afube: 7:55pm On Jun 05, 2021
Juliusmalema:
At this Juncture, For lives to be saved, Nigeria must cease to exist.

All Republics must be birthed with the speed of light.

nah the real juliusmalema be this?
Re: Bandits Kill 88 In Danko-Wasagu Kebbi by anselm791(m): 7:56pm On Jun 05, 2021
Now the world will not know about it.
Nice play bubu, nice play.
Re: Bandits Kill 88 In Danko-Wasagu Kebbi by HallaDaTruth: 7:56pm On Jun 05, 2021
ETERNAL SHAME ON BUHARI AND HIS SUPPORTERS
Re: Bandits Kill 88 In Danko-Wasagu Kebbi by ElValiente(m): 8:00pm On Jun 05, 2021
Oh God. My favorite state in the north. Be strong Keb.
Re: Bandits Kill 88 In Danko-Wasagu Kebbi by Nobody: 8:01pm On Jun 05, 2021
Kebbi of South East
Re: Bandits Kill 88 In Danko-Wasagu Kebbi by dominion001(m): 8:03pm On Jun 05, 2021
A day without news of killing makes Buhari sad. God please leave Buhari and punish whoever that is still supporting and defending this government. Anybody still supporting Buhari is exactly like this guy

Re: Bandits Kill 88 In Danko-Wasagu Kebbi by Rolly22(m): 8:03pm On Jun 05, 2021
Juliusmalema:

Ahh even Julius Don dey see
Re: Bandits Kill 88 In Danko-Wasagu Kebbi by Oladeji245(m): 8:04pm On Jun 05, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
Very sad
werey,oloshi,eleribu,amukumeko,omoale..buhari and tinubu slave
Re: Bandits Kill 88 In Danko-Wasagu Kebbi by EmekaA125(m): 8:05pm On Jun 05, 2021
Fulani herdsmen.
Re: Bandits Kill 88 In Danko-Wasagu Kebbi by donprinyo(m): 8:06pm On Jun 05, 2021
Twitter banning is more important to FG. Save yourself people
Re: Bandits Kill 88 In Danko-Wasagu Kebbi by Nobody: 8:09pm On Jun 05, 2021
Omo this kind news sef, 88 is no small number
Re: Bandits Kill 88 In Danko-Wasagu Kebbi by Cosmatikka: 8:11pm On Jun 05, 2021
Juliusmalema:

Nonsense.

You are the one that is an ldiot and stupid here.
Senile means old age, Nnamdi Kanu is still a young man with agile blood.
Not your gworo chewing demented presidiot.
Finally shey ur head don dey clear. Nigeria wont divide until the killings reach ur family back to back, den we can think of it.
BMC zomB

2 Likes

Re: Bandits Kill 88 In Danko-Wasagu Kebbi by DMerciful(m): 8:14pm On Jun 05, 2021
Retribution for 1966 pogroms
Re: Bandits Kill 88 In Danko-Wasagu Kebbi by JooEeL(m): 8:16pm On Jun 05, 2021
Juliusmalema:

Hahaa, that useless onnionbandit guy will go missing on this kind of thread.

Such idiotic hypocrite! grin
Re: Bandits Kill 88 In Danko-Wasagu Kebbi by JooEeL(m): 8:17pm On Jun 05, 2021
GuyWise101:

Nna mehnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Guy you are not more sensible than MNK who is using Bulhari to play ludo everyday... So keep quiet.

School the confused fella. He's trying to be clever by half
Re: Bandits Kill 88 In Danko-Wasagu Kebbi by Henon: 8:19pm On Jun 05, 2021
They can burn the entire state to the ground. Who cares? Karma is a bitch.
Re: Bandits Kill 88 In Danko-Wasagu Kebbi by JooEeL(m): 8:20pm On Jun 05, 2021
BiafIntel:
88 is news paper number. The actual death toll will be over 1,000. This is what they want to be doing in Igboland and we are refusing, making them so mad against us. They have resorted to using their terrorists in police and army uniformed to achieve the same aim, but we will also change tactics in stoping them. Never in a million years will we allow these little coward fulanis to have any stamp hold in our land. NEVER!!

True biafrans will NEVER back down.

Those useless internet bandits like goattandyamtheory and that ugly vulture are paid agents to keep bombarding the media with news to ridicule the IPOB struggle and kill your morale.

That is why your leader Kanu always tell you guys not to always pay attention to gossip and news media junk but instead remain resolute.

MNK would not lie to you; he actually tells you many of you will be killed. That is the truth, its ugly but its the truth. Many will be killed but more of the terrorists will die and Biafra will come.

But the paid agents use death of your people to mock you to dampen your spirits. Never waver; never relent. Honestly, its better to die than be a slave to this cursed Fulanis, just like the Hausa destitutes. God forbid!

1 Like

Re: Bandits Kill 88 In Danko-Wasagu Kebbi by ablejesus26(m): 8:20pm On Jun 05, 2021
Baawahala:

Ipob were peaceful and you killed them..
They are now fighting back and you kill them also.
As for massob,they have been paid off...they are compromised.

Where is your prove that massob was paid off.
Mnk also sold out in 2019 when her became a political tool for a Fulani criminals.
Re: Bandits Kill 88 In Danko-Wasagu Kebbi by vankaid: 8:21pm On Jun 05, 2021
Juliusmalema:

Nonsense.
I think you are a bit wrong.

While Buhari is a curse for sure, Nnamdi Kanu is scammer!
Re: Bandits Kill 88 In Danko-Wasagu Kebbi by JooEeL(m): 8:21pm On Jun 05, 2021
Julianaa:
88 for god sake

And you think it will just be 88? Nawa for u o.

Its more than, guy.

1 Like

Re: Bandits Kill 88 In Danko-Wasagu Kebbi by Idzitari1(m): 8:25pm On Jun 05, 2021
Bandit killing jihadist, is alright, expecting season 2
Re: Bandits Kill 88 In Danko-Wasagu Kebbi by Ola17: 8:31pm On Jun 05, 2021
blaise26abj:

Please which law and order are they maintaining in the communities ? Because I don’t understand . 88 lives that woke up this morning and are no more . The command , instead of going after the bandits , went to the communities to maintain law and order . Why do we have these idiots in power ?

Exactly what crossed my mind when I saw that statement. Wahala dey.
Re: Bandits Kill 88 In Danko-Wasagu Kebbi by justjify(m): 8:36pm On Jun 05, 2021
Booharideens ohh. Come and see what Twitter has caused in Kebbi. I said it... Twitter is the cause of insecurity, poverty, cause of judicial workers strike and unemployment in Nigeria
Re: Bandits Kill 88 In Danko-Wasagu Kebbi by Conrod: 8:38pm On Jun 05, 2021
Juliusmalema:

So elizabeth has finally giving birth to john the baptist,......belatedly though.
Re: Bandits Kill 88 In Danko-Wasagu Kebbi by Angelfrost(m): 8:41pm On Jun 05, 2021
The value of the lives of poor struggling Northerners just keeps declining badly under this administration...

In a sane nation, a Nationwide day of mourning ought to be declared with everything put down to fish out and obliterate the culprits... But here, a perceived insult to the president by a social media page is of more national importance.
Re: Bandits Kill 88 In Danko-Wasagu Kebbi by Dechymmytv(f): 8:41pm On Jun 05, 2021
Madridguy I saw your comment hailing Buhari, I dont know you but nigga seriously with all this things happening, you still hail Buhari? How much are you gaining... Is it when one of your family members gets hurt you will condemn this government?
Re: Bandits Kill 88 In Danko-Wasagu Kebbi by pelepeleb: 8:54pm On Jun 05, 2021
No need of asking any question further. You should by now know what sect the killed one belong to. Let pray its Fulani that they are killing like that, I bet you, government of Nigeria will send all weapons to retaliate. What a government.
Re: Bandits Kill 88 In Danko-Wasagu Kebbi by emetisuccess(m): 8:54pm On Jun 05, 2021
hmmmm
Re: Bandits Kill 88 In Danko-Wasagu Kebbi by DrSamOnowu87(m): 8:55pm On Jun 05, 2021
Juliusmalema:

Nonsense.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Shekau, Abu Mus’ab, 79 Others Top List Of Wanted Terrorists By Nigerian Army / APC: Kyari Is Acting National Chairman, Fuanter Acting National Secretary / Nnamdi Kanu's Trial: Blackout In Court (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.