Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,624 members, 7,820,210 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:26 AM

Bandits Kill 88 In Danko-Wasagu Kebbi - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bandits Kill 88 In Danko-Wasagu Kebbi (27840 Views)

Bandits Storm Angwar Danko Community In Kaduna, Force Dozens Into Forest / Bandits Invade Angwar Danko In Kaduna, Kidnap Villagers / PDP Chieftain Defects To APC In Danko/wasagu LGA, Kebbi State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bandits Kill 88 In Danko-Wasagu Kebbi by Viktorinox2(m): 9:00pm On Jun 05, 2021
Buhari is a terrorist.
(In Michael Bush's voice) yes he is!
If you know you know
Re: Bandits Kill 88 In Danko-Wasagu Kebbi by NairaMaster1(m): 9:00pm On Jun 05, 2021
AntiBMC:
Whereas, the govt is more interested in twitter and IPOB. Shameless pple.

It's natural here. It's their right to kill.
Re: Bandits Kill 88 In Danko-Wasagu Kebbi by Nobody: 9:08pm On Jun 05, 2021
They are doing well.
Enemy of the state is anyone who stands up against the bandits.
Re: Bandits Kill 88 In Danko-Wasagu Kebbi by Jeezuzpick(m): 9:15pm On Jun 05, 2021
Kubernetes:
Very obvious that there are forces bent on destabilizing Nigeria. For why will Gunmen just be killing for just no cause.

A more important question: Why no swift action against these mass murderers?

2 Likes

Re: Bandits Kill 88 In Danko-Wasagu Kebbi by CSTRR: 9:15pm On Jun 05, 2021
Northerners are on twitter with VPN defending buhari.

I have promised myself never to cry more than the bereaved.

You can't like somebody more than he likes himself.
Re: Bandits Kill 88 In Danko-Wasagu Kebbi by tianshie(m): 9:27pm On Jun 05, 2021
Nigeria has literally failed under Cowhari.
Re: Bandits Kill 88 In Danko-Wasagu Kebbi by Segzy19: 9:28pm On Jun 05, 2021
The media knows that these guys are terrorists but they keep calling then bandits...

Our media people are also part of the problems.

Not saying things as it is
Re: Bandits Kill 88 In Danko-Wasagu Kebbi by switspin(f): 9:31pm On Jun 05, 2021
Re: Bandits Kill 88 In Danko-Wasagu Kebbi by duality(m): 9:39pm On Jun 05, 2021
Akinsete19:
That is Malami state, when will he order the prosecution of the bandits
Or designate them as a terrorist group.
Re: Bandits Kill 88 In Danko-Wasagu Kebbi by ezechi24(m): 9:45pm On Jun 05, 2021
Juliusmalema:

The great mistake you will make is to attach Nnamdi Kanu to my post.

He is very stupid and a senile idiot.

Directiomless with no tacit.

Nonsense.

it is only in nigeria a fool with thinks he is wise.....mnk's foolishness is far greater than ur wisdom.....iberibe
Re: Bandits Kill 88 In Danko-Wasagu Kebbi by ezechi24(m): 9:47pm On Jun 05, 2021
Kandeed:
It took less than 5hours to ban twitter and issue statement to arrest Nigerians but Bringing bandits and her sponsor to book is taking ages. people cannot go to farms without being hacked to death, food price is on the rise, Garri wey dey brown eyes don dey nak 1k/congo now shocked you can't even travel in peace without fear of being kidnapped, the worst is you can't even criticize in peace. Nigerians it's awful

#Dare to make a change today and deliver this Nation from destruction

#If you don't speak up now ur vote will never count in 2023

#Rescue our dear country from tyranny

#Nigerians deserve good governance

#we deserve to travel and sleep without fear

#The time is now, time to hit the street and say Enough is enough

the only country i will fight for is BIAFRA....mk e ring
Re: Bandits Kill 88 In Danko-Wasagu Kebbi by Nobody: 9:51pm On Jun 05, 2021
onomeabuja:

hmmmmmmm where are d BMC.....
i just de observe una small small......na waoooooo
Their work dey hard these days. Trying to defend their paymaster from one mess and before you know it another one go arise. Dead meat seller BBQ had left nairaland already.
Re: Bandits Kill 88 In Danko-Wasagu Kebbi by Nobody: 9:53pm On Jun 05, 2021
onomeabuja:

hmmmmmmm where are d BMC.....
i just de observe una small small......na waoooooo
Their work dey hard these days. Trying to defend their paymaster from one mess and before you know it another one go arise. Dead meat seller BBQ had left nairaland already.

2 Likes

Re: Bandits Kill 88 In Danko-Wasagu Kebbi by Nobody: 9:59pm On Jun 05, 2021
Juliusmalema:

Nonsense.
You are actually the real ediot by going back or returning back to your vomit. Didn't know that you were a dog all along. Going by your comment these days.
Re: Bandits Kill 88 In Danko-Wasagu Kebbi by MansoryMX(m): 10:02pm On Jun 05, 2021
Kubernetes:
Very obvious that there are forces bent on destabilizing Nigeria. For why will Gunmen just be killing for just no cause.

Not forces bro. North! I repeat!! North opened Pandora’s box the moment they allowed foreigner marauders to strengthen BokoHaram thinking with it they can Islamize Nigeria! People who have no known native lands anywhere in Africa other than destruction. They have seen how religious minded North are and they are taking advantage of it, now are killing both Muslims and Christians with the hope of established a native land of theirs. If the East, West and South don’t break away from the North, they will be consumed by what’s coming.

ISWAP and ISIS have seen how Religious, Politics and Tribalism have weaken the Security force of this country so they are bent on taking advantage of it and establishing a strong caliphate in Nigeria. Everton in other region should prepare because they are coming for us all!

1 Like

Re: Bandits Kill 88 In Danko-Wasagu Kebbi by Nobody: 10:03pm On Jun 05, 2021
Juliusmalema:

Nonsense.
You are actually the real ediot by going back or returning back to your vomit. Didn't know that you were a dog all along. Going by your comment these days.

Re: Bandits Kill 88 In Danko-Wasagu Kebbi by naikeboy(m): 10:15pm On Jun 05, 2021
Buhari, Lair Mohammed and Garba Shehu day, day fight twiter while there people are killed in hundreds everyday by bandits. Abi na ipob day kill them too since na ipob be the only terrorist group we have in Nigeria Mumu government.
Re: Bandits Kill 88 In Danko-Wasagu Kebbi by naija1stnigar(m): 10:15pm On Jun 05, 2021
Oya na garbage sheu come and do the needful, I know in your word you will say that the villagers didn't get permission from the government before they sleep in their houses.
Re: Bandits Kill 88 In Danko-Wasagu Kebbi by naikeboy(m): 10:20pm On Jun 05, 2021
The media can't call them terrorist unless they have been proscribed by federal government as a terrorist group in Nigeria.
Re: Bandits Kill 88 In Danko-Wasagu Kebbi by Luckystarrr(m): 10:25pm On Jun 05, 2021
I always feel reluctant to comment on so many issues ravaging this country and why I do that is because it is your opinion kind of thing and no one gives a f*ck about it. If we are to be very honest you will agree with me that we are faced with major problems way beyond the little challenges we have faced with currently and the approach taking towards resolving this is a miscalculated one. How would you tell me that each day that I turn the pages of newspapers to read I keep reading about killings and killings in every part of this country and every other ugly stories and the worst part of it is that we are told that the security operatives are operational in all these areas and it still keeps on happening. This administration should just channel its energy and attention to things that matters and stop being distracted. I know that we have problems and I believe there are things that stirred up this problems. So we should start looking at how to get to the root of these problems and by so doing there would be solutions. I was surprised at the news of Twitterban yesterday and I was wondering how this is going to solve a single problem because right here within our local media platforms stuffs like that are seen. I am still young and don't intend leaving this country soon, but this was not where I expected us to be now and I am already having pitty for my unborn kids because I don't wish that they go through this. Some days I get to read these stories and I feel it's effect which is not good in anyway. God help us �
Re: Bandits Kill 88 In Danko-Wasagu Kebbi by Nobody: 10:31pm On Jun 05, 2021
He won't deal with them in a language they understand, or are bandits speaking Swahili?
Re: Bandits Kill 88 In Danko-Wasagu Kebbi by Mrpojj(m): 10:34pm On Jun 05, 2021
GuyWise101:
Nna mehnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Now you would think that Bulhari and his gov't will switch into action with his civil war experience and deal with the killers or that Lai Mohammed will give a press release about the 88 people killed and the progress being made to apprehend the killers. But NO they wouldn't because they know the killers and are solidly behind their agenda which is to Islamise the whole country and to hand Fulani people other people's ancestral lands...

Bulhari is a curse.

When will they teach bandits the language they understand sef?
Re: Bandits Kill 88 In Danko-Wasagu Kebbi by Dawnofhope: 10:42pm On Jun 05, 2021
So 88 human beings got deleted from Kebbi and no reaction from FG as to Suspend the operation of Bandits in Nigeria ?This country is finish
Re: Bandits Kill 88 In Danko-Wasagu Kebbi by FIRDAUS3(m): 10:57pm On Jun 05, 2021
GuyWise101:
Nna mehnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Now you would think that Bulhari and his gov't will switch into action with his civil war experience and deal with the killers or that Lai Mohammed will give a press release about the 88 people killed and the progress being made to apprehend the killers. But NO they wouldn't because they know the killers and are solidly behind their agenda which is to Islamise the whole country and to hand Fulani people other people's ancestral lands...

Bulhari is a curse.
The Mr President has failed us in Nigeria which is cristal clear to everyone even a myopic. But!
please don't drag religion into it.......
Re: Bandits Kill 88 In Danko-Wasagu Kebbi by Clinton207: 11:08pm On Jun 05, 2021
88 at a go! Jeeez that's massive. Heal Nigeria oh lord.
Re: Bandits Kill 88 In Danko-Wasagu Kebbi by Elioandrew: 11:11pm On Jun 05, 2021
Juliusmalema:

https://m.guardian.ng/news/bandits-kill-88-in-kebbi/
Mr buhari will not unleash terror on these ones killing everywhere they go, instead he's there threatening the Igbos. Such a clueless dullard. tueeehhh.
Re: Bandits Kill 88 In Danko-Wasagu Kebbi by blackmaine: 11:46pm On Jun 05, 2021
Juliusmalema:

Nonsense.
You shall die one day like his haters too
Re: Bandits Kill 88 In Danko-Wasagu Kebbi by Champagnegold: 11:47pm On Jun 05, 2021
Imagine a govt who claim they were disrespected abi disrespectful ni, A govt whose 88 lives doesn't matter as they are unemployed, not struggling politics with them, yet are killed by known people tagged as bandits who they(govt) breeds, you can't stop banditary but you are swift to stop tweeter..
Tell the world why shouldn't ur obvious evil leadership tweeet be deleted by tweeter....

E go soon shock u forget today tomorrow is pregnant.
Re: Bandits Kill 88 In Danko-Wasagu Kebbi by smileyoo: 12:12am On Jun 06, 2021
bubu's commanders Will see this horrible news and close their eyes, only to pretend that all is well in the north.
instead they prefer to send their so-called men of valor to the peaceful easterners, to create needless chaotic situations that can justify their evil intent of genocide, against the much hated ibos.
my soft ❤️ heart, goes out, for the innocent defenseless northerners, am just wondering how are they coping with all these killings, without complaining and crying out loud for the world to hear their sufferings, since their elites are cowardly maintaining conspiratly silence over this great genocide currently obtainable in the northern part of the country.
how can this type of mass murder be going on, under a govt that talks tough, yet not even a single of this murderers were caught to answer for their criminal acts against the peaceful citizens.
Re: Bandits Kill 88 In Danko-Wasagu Kebbi by Iampryde(m): 12:26am On Jun 06, 2021
This type of news is the new face of Nigeria.
Re: Bandits Kill 88 In Danko-Wasagu Kebbi by doublecross(m): 12:46am On Jun 06, 2021
Buhari the clown will not threaten thsese bandits now... all he is after is IPOB
Re: Bandits Kill 88 In Danko-Wasagu Kebbi by Freelane33(m): 2:31am On Jun 06, 2021
Herdsmen and bloodshed are 5&6. Awon commercial idiot . Awon terrorist , awon banditry , awon miscreant

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

EFCC Releases Saraki / Group Raises Alarm Over Billion Naira House Linked To Uzodinma’s Aide, Nwaneri / Who Wrote This Slogan? "Borno, Home Of Peace"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.