Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,519 members, 7,816,257 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:23 AM

Nigeria Expires In 2023 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Expires In 2023 (716 Views)

Sanwo-Olu Tells Civil Servants Not To Resume As Lockdown Directive Expires / My Tenure Expires In June- Emefiele / Emefiele's Tenure Expires, Asked To Proceed on Leave (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Expires In 2023 by hedonido: 5:41pm On Jun 05, 2021
Mark my words. Buhari's Fulani cabal are hell bent on retaining power for life and entrenching Fulani hegemony and Islamisation across Nigeria. They will find an excuse to extend Buhari's tenure into an indefinite civilian dictatorship and will NOT conduct elections in 2023. I repeat, THERE WOULD BE NO ELECTION IN 2023.

Tinubu and other 'useful idiot' Southern politicians across ethnic and political divides would team together with disgruntled/ambitious Northern politicians who aren't benefitting from this system to fight the system. An implosion would occur and things would fall apart, irreparably.

Take it or leave it.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Expires In 2023 by Sulele04(m): 5:54pm On Jun 05, 2021
hedonido:
Mark my words. Buhari's Fulani cabal are hell bent on retaining power for life and entrenching Fulani hegemony and Islamisation across Nigeria. They will find an excuse to extend Buhari's tenure into an indefinite civilian dictatorship and will NOT conduct elections in 2023. I repeat, THERE WOULD BE NO ELECTION IN 2023.

Tinubu and other 'useful idiot' Southern politicians across ethnic and political divides would team together with disgruntled/ambitious Northern politicians who aren't benefitting from this system to fight the system. An implosion would occur and things would fall apart, irreparably.

Take it or leave it.
Sunday Igboho would deliver Yoruba nation.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Expires In 2023 by hedonido: 5:56pm On Jun 05, 2021
Sulele04:

Sunday Igboho would deliver Yoruba nation.

That one would soon be bribed into silence or arrested and locked away. This year sef.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Expires In 2023 by Sulele04(m): 6:02pm On Jun 05, 2021
[s]
hedonido:

That one would soon be bribed into silence or arrested and locked away. This year sef.
[/s]
Igboho is not Cownu that asks for donation, he is a rich man.

The net worth of his car business is enough to feed Ipod as an organization.

Fg has tried to arrest him twice failed twice, go and ask them why they would tell you.

You Igboho is an ordinary man he go soon shock you tongue.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Expires In 2023 by fuckingAyaya(m): 6:07pm On Jun 05, 2021
Something that Expired in 2015
Re: Nigeria Expires In 2023 by hedonido: 6:08pm On Jun 05, 2021
Sulele04:
[s][/s]
Igboho is not Cownu that asks for donation, he is a rich man.

The net worth of his car business is enough to feed Ipod as an organization.

Fg has tried to arrest him twice failed twice, go and ask them why they would tell you.

You Igboho is an ordinary man he go soon shock you tongue.

Ok

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Expires In 2023 by Nobody: 6:10pm On Jun 05, 2021
hedonido:

Take it or leave it.
Is not possible. GMB can't serve beyond May 29 2023.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Expires In 2023 by Lanretoye(m): 6:12pm On Jun 05, 2021
fuckingAyaya:
Something that Expired in 2015
even gala wey dey expire in 2weeks can still be eaten in the third week

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Several Igbo Terrorists Gun Down By Police (video) / Knocks As Buhari Appoints New NBC DG Amid Twitter Ban / Xenophobia: Only Igbo Criminals Are Targeted, Not Nigerians - South African

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.