Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,294 members, 7,811,883 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:12 PM

Breaking Bad - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Breaking Bad (1055 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking Bad by Nobody: 5:47pm On Jun 05, 2021
who will teach me how to break bad im tired of being nice im broke and i do not develop in any way, my mates are excelling while im masturvating, my mates are buying houses while i buy weeds, my mates are getting married while im chasing girls my mates are being appreciated while im being broke shamed. im no longer afraid of any shite called efcc dss or whatever the shit its i just want to break bad. i mean it.
Re: Breaking Bad by Jeon(f): 5:57pm On Jun 05, 2021
Abba114:
who will teach me how to break bad im tired of being nice im broke and i do not develop in any way, my mates are excelling while im masturvating, my mates are buying houses while i buy weeds, my mates are getting married while im chasing girls my mates are being appreciated while im being broke shamed. im no longer afraid of any shite called efcc dss or whatever the shit its i just want to break bad. i mean it.

Sorry.. Motivators are coming to assist you.

1 Like

Re: Breaking Bad by Nobody: 6:00pm On Jun 05, 2021
Jeon:

Sorry.. Motivators are coming to assist you.
they are broke ass guys like me they wont decieve me with thier sweet talks i hv already made my mind no going back
Re: Breaking Bad by Jeon(f): 6:03pm On Jun 05, 2021
Abba114:
they are broke ass guys like me they wont decieve me with thier sweet talks i hv already made my mind no going back

Just join the redpill paradigm and ur life will change from bad to awesome cool

1 Like

Re: Breaking Bad by Tolet66606: 6:03pm On Jun 05, 2021
break bad and end up in prison. grin
Microsoft has patnered with the government in the fight against cybercrime.
In fact they are now using Ai.
Expect plenty arrests in the future lipsrsealed
Re: Breaking Bad by Nobody: 6:04pm On Jun 05, 2021
Jeon:

Just join the redpill paradigm and ur life will change from bad to awesome cool
i checked it they are misogynistic and mastruvators who cant get girls i dont have time for that i need to get money
Re: Breaking Bad by Jeon(f): 6:05pm On Jun 05, 2021
Abba114:
i checked it they are misogynistic and mastruvators who cant get girls i dont have time for that i need to get money

Who told that?

call on ubunja. And you will be happy

1 Like

Re: Breaking Bad by Nobody: 6:06pm On Jun 05, 2021
Jeon:

Who told that?

call on ubunja. And you will be happy
al give it a try
Re: Breaking Bad by Jeon(f): 6:10pm On Jun 05, 2021
Abba114:
al give it a try

How old are you?

1 Like

Re: Breaking Bad by Nobody: 6:11pm On Jun 05, 2021
Jeon:

How old are you?
Re: Breaking Bad by Jeon(f): 6:12pm On Jun 05, 2021
Abba114:

Wow you still lucky!

Are you a graduate? Or do you have any skill?

1 Like

Re: Breaking Bad by Nobody: 6:13pm On Jun 05, 2021
Jeon:

Wow you still lucky!

Are you a graduate? Or do you have any skill?
im graduate i dont have any skill
Re: Breaking Bad by Jeon(f): 6:15pm On Jun 05, 2021
Abba114:
im graduate i dont have any skill

Why not go learn a skill?.. It's not too late to do that..

My advice though.. Learn a skill together with the graduate status.

1 Like

Re: Breaking Bad by Nobody: 6:18pm On Jun 05, 2021
Jeon:

Why not go learn a skill?.. It's not too late to do that..

My advice though.. Learn a skill together with the graduate status.
what skill should i learn
Re: Breaking Bad by Jeon(f): 6:20pm On Jun 05, 2021
Abba114:

The skill that will suit you,seasonal,lucrative and less stress..

1 Like

Re: Breaking Bad by Lilpen3758: 6:29pm On Jun 05, 2021
you get who go teach u work? na plus u wan do?
Re: Breaking Bad by Divoc19(f): 8:43pm On Jun 05, 2021
Learn a Skill about what you like.
Like Fashion, Music, Dancing, Making Skits with friends and uploading, Farming or Poultry, Agent to sell anything for businesses, Social Media Consultant for businesses and organization, Computer Graphics, Typing Skill, Buying and Selling clothes online and offline, electronic repairs e.t.c. The list are endless

Abba114:

1 Like

Re: Breaking Bad by AeroplaneApple: 11:27pm On Jun 05, 2021
Abba114:
I feel like explaining this to you as a brother

1.. First , endeavor to get a job (if you have a certificate)
2. Save towards getting a laptop or go for easybuy on laptop (make sure you are convenient with their charges and interests)

3. Look for people that'll teach you graphics design and copywriting on nairaland and Twitter

Through this, you'll be able to have some legitimately acquired money on you.

4. Know that humans are naturally attracted to objects, these objects are moments /time based. They soon become obsolete or irrelevant and you'll ask yourself why you had to struggle so hard to get that object.

For instance, you see your friends wearing fancy clothes and buying TV with large screens. You even see some posting on WhatsApp good cars and flashy girls

In the next 8 months, ask them about the particular girl you saw with them some months ago. They'll barely remember. Ask them about the big screen TV they bought a while ago, they'll tell you they hardly use it or its spoilt. Ask about the car they bought 3 years ago, they'll tell you they need a new car because they are tried of the previous car.

The point is improve yourself ICT wise, social aspect (linking up with people and making friends) and your prayer life. Try not to let objects have absolute control over your thoughts. Success isn't that easy to come by but keep doing the best you can. You'll still succeed

5 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Who Knows How To Buy Gift Card Online Or Anything Without Otp Verification? / Video Of Two Matured Woman Fighting D!rty On The Street Goes Viral / Girl Friends Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.