Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,321 members, 7,811,948 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:55 AM

Nnamdi Kanu Controlling The Narrative On Twitter As Nigeria FG's Voice Is Quiet - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Controlling The Narrative On Twitter As Nigeria FG's Voice Is Quiet (2147 Views)

Hardship: I Honestly Don’t Know Why The Southeast Is Quiet - Usman Yusuf / No Licence For 5G Network In Nigeria –FG / Osinbajo Narrative On Selecting Buhari To Guarantee A Yoruba Presidency In 2023 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nnamdi Kanu Controlling The Narrative On Twitter As Nigeria FG's Voice Is Quiet by Nobody: 5:56pm On Jun 05, 2021
Nnamdi Kanu can now contnue to disseminate his information via Twitter as his folllowers use VPN and proxies to access Twitter. No counter narrative from the FG is possible as their voice is now silenced.

Who wins ?? MNK again cool

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Controlling The Narrative On Twitter As Nigeria FG's Voice Is Quiet by Whiteangel1234: 5:58pm On Jun 05, 2021
grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Controlling The Narrative On Twitter As Nigeria FG's Voice Is Quiet by Ammishaddai: 5:58pm On Jun 05, 2021
The zoo is alive

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Controlling The Narrative On Twitter As Nigeria FG's Voice Is Quiet by sonofspada(m): 6:12pm On Jun 05, 2021
We will continue to follow, like and re-tweet

Fg left the table while the game is on...
I hope they can see their shame now that their shame is shaming Nigerians

End Nigeria now bikozinu

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Controlling The Narrative On Twitter As Nigeria FG's Voice Is Quiet by OnionBandit(f): 6:12pm On Jun 05, 2021
What's the essence of a counter narrative when jack is always ready to bring it down?

Let Kanu continue to tweet to the remaining efulefu followers. We know how to deal with them

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Controlling The Narrative On Twitter As Nigeria FG's Voice Is Quiet by Banmeallday: 6:13pm On Jun 05, 2021
There is no Buhari alive

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Controlling The Narrative On Twitter As Nigeria FG's Voice Is Quiet by BiafIntel: 6:13pm On Jun 05, 2021
I knew we will win. grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Controlling The Narrative On Twitter As Nigeria FG's Voice Is Quiet by flamingREED(m): 6:15pm On Jun 05, 2021
Field day.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Controlling The Narrative On Twitter As Nigeria FG's Voice Is Quiet by Masterkernel1: 6:17pm On Jun 05, 2021
OnionBandit:
What's the essence of a counter narrative when jack is always ready to bring it down?

Let Kanu continue to tweet to the remaining efulefu followers. We know how to deal with them

Sorry for the bunch of your illiterate brothers, trying to take others into iron-age won't work. We won't be carry transitor radio roaring about like wild beast.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Controlling The Narrative On Twitter As Nigeria FG's Voice Is Quiet by IamWonderful: 6:18pm On Jun 05, 2021
Let KANU use twitter, let the federal government use gun, dead to the terrorists

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Controlling The Narrative On Twitter As Nigeria FG's Voice Is Quiet by CatANDratTHEORY: 6:28pm On Jun 05, 2021
OnionBandit:

You can wail to high heavens for all I care.

10 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Controlling The Narrative On Twitter As Nigeria FG's Voice Is Quiet by OnionBandit(f): 6:30pm On Jun 05, 2021
CatANDratTHEORY:

You can wail to high heavens for all I care.
bia, catandrattheory, be kiaful

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Controlling The Narrative On Twitter As Nigeria FG's Voice Is Quiet by temptnow: 6:35pm On Jun 05, 2021
Nnamdi Kanu is well educated than the whole northern Nigeria.

Argue with your useless ancestors not me

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Controlling The Narrative On Twitter As Nigeria FG's Voice Is Quiet by Christistruth00: 6:35pm On Jun 05, 2021
Liar
Nigerians in Diaspora are still Bursting all Nnamdi Kanu lies with abundant evidence of his Terrorist Activities

Anything he posts on Twitter would continue to be added to the Mountain of Evidence against him

Interpol will soon Capture the Terrorist Fugitive

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Controlling The Narrative On Twitter As Nigeria FG's Voice Is Quiet by Access03(m): 6:38pm On Jun 05, 2021
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Controlling The Narrative On Twitter As Nigeria FG's Voice Is Quiet by caesymore(m): 6:46pm On Jun 05, 2021
The Tyrant just to oil his ego, suspended many Nigerians from their daily earnings.

Some Mafos here will still support this useless administration. To those who will, just know you are as useless to the progress of the human race as Buhari and Cabinet memebers are.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Controlling The Narrative On Twitter As Nigeria FG's Voice Is Quiet by Nobody: 6:48pm On Jun 05, 2021
Christistruth00:
Liar
Nigerians in Diaspora are still Bursting all Nnamdi Kanu lies with abundant evidence of his Terrorist Activities

Anything he posts on Twitter would continue to be added to the Mountain of Evidence against him

Interpol will soon Capture the Terrorist Fugitive

Who is this one, I am here in Europe and 99% of support is for MNK. Most people HATE your lifeless leader cool

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Controlling The Narrative On Twitter As Nigeria FG's Voice Is Quiet by Warripikine: 6:50pm On Jun 05, 2021
One love mazi from the creeks

6 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Controlling The Narrative On Twitter As Nigeria FG's Voice Is Quiet by Nkitara: 6:54pm On Jun 05, 2021
OnionBandit:

uncircumcised mugu tongue tongue

8 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Controlling The Narrative On Twitter As Nigeria FG's Voice Is Quiet by tandy2013: 6:59pm On Jun 05, 2021
Nnandi kanu is phenomenal

5 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Controlling The Narrative On Twitter As Nigeria FG's Voice Is Quiet by Enculer: 7:01pm On Jun 05, 2021
Ohamadike the nightmare of Afonjas and the islamists.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Controlling The Narrative On Twitter As Nigeria FG's Voice Is Quiet by Valkrie: 7:01pm On Jun 05, 2021
DROID11:

The MODS can keep deleting my posts and banning me. I will keep creating multiple accounts to send this message.

How to access Twitter in Nigeria without VPN

There is no need to use VPN apps. Just open Opera mini on your phone as usual. Then switch to private mode. The private mode comes with an in-built VPN and other security features.

Once you switch to private mode you can browse Twitter and other websites as usual.

Follow the screenshots below. Guys help me share this info with others.

A government that doesn't want criticism should not contest for offices.

Very good..some people thought everybody is dumb and got the intellect of a cow like them...!! cheesy

It work perfectly....they should hurry and go and band opera and other browsers again....bunch of low life moronic idiots....!!

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Controlling The Narrative On Twitter As Nigeria FG's Voice Is Quiet by Nobody: 7:05pm On Jun 05, 2021
The irony is that FG agents would still be monitoring via the VPN

It would get to the point where their tears would be too much to control they would tweet out

Lol, confused people ban twitter yet crying for people using Twitter

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Controlling The Narrative On Twitter As Nigeria FG's Voice Is Quiet by MajorOvakporaye(f): 7:10pm On Jun 05, 2021
OnionBandit:
bia, catandrattheory, be kiaful

SHUT UP YOU IGNORANT BOY!

CHECK MY SIGNATURE!

I DEY PEPPER ALL HEAD BANGERS cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Controlling The Narrative On Twitter As Nigeria FG's Voice Is Quiet by IduNaOba: 7:17pm On Jun 05, 2021
Mikecold:
The irony is that FG agents would still be monitoring via the VPN

It would get to the point where their tears would be too much to control they would tweet out

Lol, confused people ban twitter yet crying for people using Twitter

I can't wait for that time
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Controlling The Narrative On Twitter As Nigeria FG's Voice Is Quiet by Nobody: 7:19pm On Jun 05, 2021
IduNaOba:

I can't wait for that time
Adeboye amongst millions have been tweeting let them go and arrest them.

They don't know jack has taken the case up, under the Democrats government they would come hard at that jihadist when he starts his arrest.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Controlling The Narrative On Twitter As Nigeria FG's Voice Is Quiet by Christistruth00: 7:19pm On Jun 05, 2021
FreedomWinsNow:

Who is this one, I am here in Europe and 99% of support is for MNK. Most people HATE your lifeless leader cool

You are not in Europe
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Controlling The Narrative On Twitter As Nigeria FG's Voice Is Quiet by Nobody: 7:20pm On Jun 05, 2021
Christistruth00:

You are not in Europe

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Controlling The Narrative On Twitter As Nigeria FG's Voice Is Quiet by Christistruth00: 7:21pm On Jun 05, 2021
FreedomWinsNow:

Just tell Nnamdi Kanu to step in the UK and see if he will not be arrested

You are aware he has fled the UK ?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Controlling The Narrative On Twitter As Nigeria FG's Voice Is Quiet by Nobody: 7:23pm On Jun 05, 2021
Christistruth00:

Just tell Nnamdi Kanu to step in the UK and see if he will not be arrested

You are aware he has fled the UK ?

Delusional . cool

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Peter Obi And Atiku Secret London Meeting With Obasanjo- Why The Meeting Held. / Video: Peter Obi And A Little Baby Wave To A Cheering Crowd In Jos / Watch Peter Obi Live At Arewa Consultative Forum.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.