Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:43 AM

Estonia Study Visa - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Estonia Study Visa (774 Views)

Let’s -Talk - Estonia - Study / General Information About South Cyprus Study Visa / Lithuanian Study Visa. Let's Relate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Estonia Study Visa by UFO2029: 6:04pm On Jun 05, 2021
Good evening everyone. I have HND and I can manage to raise 3million Naira. How can I get a visa to Estonia? Is there any university that may accept my HND for a masters' programme?
Re: Estonia Study Visa by academySteps(m): 9:52pm On Jun 05, 2021
You can never escape IELTS.
Go back and take it !!
Check Lithuania

1 Like

Re: Estonia Study Visa by UFO2029: 10:32pm On Jun 05, 2021
Thanks. I know about the compulsory IELTS. Just thinking about the delay and the stress of going through a PGD programme in Nigeria with all the universities on strike.
Re: Estonia Study Visa by babakb: 10:58pm On Jun 05, 2021
UFO2029:
Good evening everyone. I have HND and I can manage to raise 3million Naira. How can I get a visa to Estonia? Is there any university that may accept my HND for a masters' programme?

If you have over 5 years professional working experience you can search for universities in Estonia that consider candidates that don't meet the standard and regular requirements for Masters admission, no one will search for you, you have to do it yourself.
For example National College of Ireland offers MSC admission to HND graduates with over 5 years professional working experience but studying in Ireland is very expensive, if you don't have a sponsor then you need over 13M to study MSC in Ireland.

Another alternative is to go to cotonou and do a HND conversion to BSC in any of their Universities, you get your BSC in less than a year then use it to go masters in Europe, converting your HND to BSC in cotonou should not be more than 600k in total.

But 3M is too small now ohhhh, Naira is shitty now, try to double or triple that amount sad sad sad

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Estonia Study Visa by adejoro1988(m): 1:50pm On Jul 02, 2021
Go to Estonia thread for proper and more update.
Re: Estonia Study Visa by Saintsquare(m): 3:58pm On Jul 02, 2021
UFO2029:

Not possible

(1) (Reply)

Which Language Is The Easiest To Learn? / Before I Japa, Help Me With This / Can I Use My Opay Statement For Visa Application Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.