Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:40 AM

I'm A Newbie, Kindly Help Me Out - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / I'm A Newbie, Kindly Help Me Out (775 Views)

Things A Newbie Should Know About Travelling Abroad / Things A Newbie Should Know About Travelling Abroad / Mr B, Oyinbo Man From Turkey: "I'm A Full-Blooded Nigerian Now" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm A Newbie, Kindly Help Me Out by Olumighty123(m): 11:44pm On Aug 03, 2021
Hello my fellow nairalanders, just recently, the thoughts of me travelling out keeps popping in my head and id like to go to any European countries or Canada, I have a passport but I have never travelled out beforw. only place I have been to is bennin republic on work purpose, I'm only a school cert holder, I have a skill thou, I'm a cctv technician, id like someone to put me through on how to start up processing a visa, from scratch and all I need and stuff, Thank you all in advance..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm A Newbie, Kindly Help Me Out by olaniyi900: 7:15am On Aug 04, 2021
Olumighty123:
Hello my fellow nairalanders, just recently, the thoughts of me travelling out keeps popping in my head and id like to go to any European countries or Canada, I have a passport but I have never travelled out beforw. only place I have been to is bennin republic on work purpose, I'm only a school cert holder, I have a skill thou, I'm a cctv technician, id like someone to put me through on how to start up processing a visa, from scratch and all I need and stuff, Thank you all in advance..
You need to have a purpose of travelling because there are different types of Visa. The most important thing is fund.
Re: I'm A Newbie, Kindly Help Me Out by Cousin9999: 7:58am On Aug 04, 2021
Your trade might qualify you for a Canadian visa.

Do you mind sharing more about your experience?
Re: I'm A Newbie, Kindly Help Me Out by Olumighty123(m): 9:47am On Aug 04, 2021
olaniyi900:

You need to have a purpose of travelling because there are different types of Visa. The most important thing is fund.

Yes thank you, sure I do have a purpose, basically for work, I want to put my skill to work, and if possible work and study, you know what I mean and yes, I do have the fund at hand, just not sure if it's enough to make the travel , if you have an idea on what country and amount id need to make this all work out, please explain, Thank you

1 Like

Re: I'm A Newbie, Kindly Help Me Out by olaniyi900: 4:01am On Aug 05, 2021
Olumighty123:

Yes thank you, sure I do have a purpose, basically for work, I want to put my skill to work, and if possible work and study, you know what I mean and yes, I do have the fund at hand, just not sure if it's enough to make the travel , if you have an idea on what country and amount id need to make this all work out, please explain, Thank you

It will be hard to get work visa unless you have a good skill maybe in medical or software engineering. But the best bet is study, I will suggest Finland because it somehow easy for ssce to get admission and the tuition is relatively cheap to other European countries.
You can get tuition as low as 1.7million naira compare to Canada and UK. Then you need proof of fund that will be in your account that is about 3.7million naira, this is also cheaper compare to earlier mentioned country.
All information you need are in studyinfo.fi
Re: I'm A Newbie, Kindly Help Me Out by Olumighty123(m): 4:05am On Aug 06, 2021
olaniyi900:

It will be hard to get work visa unless you have a good skill maybe in medical or software engineering. But the best bet is study, I will suggest Finland because it somehow easy for ssce to get admission and the tuition is relatively cheap to other European countries.
You can get tuition as low as 1.7million naira compare to Canada and UK. Then you need proof of fund that will be in your account that is about 3.7million naira, this is also cheaper compare to earlier mentioned country.
All information you need are in studyinfo.fi

Thank you, I'm checking out the website

(1) (Reply)

Walking The Dubai Mall / Help: How Do I Get To Jibowu From Badagry With Public Commuter? / Please I Need Help On How To Get To Lagos Airport From Abeokuta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.