Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,722 members, 7,809,741 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:10 PM

Kim Kardashian Weeps Saying She Feels Like A Fucking Failure Leaving Kanye (Pix) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kim Kardashian Weeps Saying She Feels Like A Fucking Failure Leaving Kanye (Pix) (5379 Views)

Juliet Ibrahim Calls Iceberg Slim A Narcissist For Saying She’s A Toxic Person / Toke Makinwa Slams Those Saying She Now Has A 'One Sided' Hip / #bbnaija: Denrele Reacts To Cee-c Saying She Will Slap Khloe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kim Kardashian Weeps Saying She Feels Like A Fucking Failure Leaving Kanye (Pix) by mytime24(f): 4:26pm On Jun 06, 2021
Y woy use one stone kill 2 birds undecided angry
Re: Kim Kardashian Weeps Saying She Feels Like A Fucking Failure Leaving Kanye (Pix) by Classickj(m): 6:30pm On Jun 06, 2021
OLABOY8495:
Kanye Will Be Like Finally I Am Free
free from what
Re: Kim Kardashian Weeps Saying She Feels Like A Fucking Failure Leaving Kanye (Pix) by OLABOY8495(m): 6:42pm On Jun 06, 2021
Classickj:
free from what
Abeg From The Marriage Now
Re: Kim Kardashian Weeps Saying She Feels Like A Fucking Failure Leaving Kanye (Pix) by Classickj(m): 10:46pm On Jun 06, 2021
OLABOY8495:
Abeg From The Marriage Now
kanye no complain now
Re: Kim Kardashian Weeps Saying She Feels Like A Fucking Failure Leaving Kanye (Pix) by Hyland(m): 7:45pm On Jun 10, 2021
Vulcanheph:

That was exactly the problem.
Kanye showed her too much love and attention which she allowed to get to her head.
I have always suspected that she never really meant to divorce Kanye, she just wanted to use the threat as a means to manipulate him, she definitely didn't expect that Kanye will actually sign the papers.
So sad.
Re: Kim Kardashian Weeps Saying She Feels Like A Fucking Failure Leaving Kanye (Pix) by DONFASZY(m): 8:57pm On Jun 10, 2021
I know of one lady banker dat dump me for d married man promising her to take her to dubai for shopping

She is nw jobless and broke at home begging for N100 call card everyday to get data for a day

Women n men don’t value wat dey ve until dey loose it
Kim is a big idiot to start missing Kanye west d fire black fucker

4kids and divorce

(1) (2) (Reply)

Cubana Arrives Abuja Onboard Private Jet, Receives More Guests At His Mansion / Young Man Gets Erection Immediately Warri Pastor Performs Miracle On Him (video) / Davido Don Lean Finish” – Reactions As Cubana Chiefpriest’s Shares Video Of The

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.